这不关你的事情
This does not concern you.
-那关你的事了 -不 也不关我的事
- But it concerns you? - No, it doesn't.
我曾经承诺过
I made a promise
-会一直支持欧文 -向谁承诺
- that I would help him keep his head above water. - Promised who?
克里斯蒂娜
To Cristina.
所以我看着他 让他自己处理
So I am watching him, and I am letting him be,
我没有多管闲事...
And I am not sticking my nose --
这和克里斯蒂娜有什么关系...
What does cristina have to do with this?
所以你是和欧文还有她的前女友
You're in some sort of three-way trust circle
有什么三角信任的关系吗
with Owen and his ex-girlfriend?
-是前妻 -天 梅瑞狄斯
- Ex-wife. - God. Meredith,
你简直是我遇到的最忠诚的人
You are the most loyal person I have ever met
对任何人都忠诚 除了对我
to everyone except me.
你对一个隔着大半个地球的人忠诚
You're loyal to some woman halfway across the world...
-是 -而我就站在这里
- Yes, I am. - ...When I am right here.
克里斯蒂娜抛弃了你 而我就在你身边
Cristina left you. I'm here.
我是你的姐妹
I'm your sister.
你不是我的姐妹 克里斯蒂娜才是
You are not my sister. Cristina is my sister.
你是德里克的妹妹 德里克已经死了
You are Derek's sister, and derek is gone.
格蕾医生 我更换了纵隔引流管
Dr. Grey, I changed the mediastinal drains --
出去
Get out!
这你讨厌我的原因吗
Is this why you hate me?
因为我让你想起了德里克
'Cause I remind you of him?
那你恨我啊 有用吧
Does it help you to hate me?
我请求你 别逼我
Asking you not to push me.
我是不是像她一样...
Am I like her --
永远提醒着你发生的事情
Something you cling to to keep the memory alive?
你真是幼稚
You are such a child.
你把她像寡妇的披肩一样带在身边
You wrap her around you like some sick widow shawl.
寡妇格蕾
The widow Grey.
她还好 她已经开看了
She's okay. She's moving on.
她再也不会爱上别人 但她振作起来了
She'll never love again, but she's holding it together.
那简直是鬼扯
That is crap.
你已经放弃了
You've given up.
你沉浸在你的世界里 慢慢死亡
You are crawling into your little hole and dying.
你根本没有心
You are hollow.
德里克要是能看见 他也会觉得恶心
And Derek would be sick about it if he could see it.
他会觉得恶心
He would be disgusted.
我希望你搬出我的房♥子
I want you out of my house.
搬就搬
Done!
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
在工作的时候你不能碰我
You can't touch me at work,
不能在人前
not in front of people,
表现得我们像在一起了一样
like we're together or something.
表现得我们像在一起了一样
Like we're together?
对 或许太快了 我们该停止了
Right. Well, maybe we should just stop while we're ahead.
不 我的意思是
No. I'm just saying --
我知道你希望把工作和生活分开
I know you want to keep things professional,
但是我的感情
But my feelings --
我对你的感情不是工作上的
My feelings for you are not professional,
完全不是
Not at all.
所以... 我们结束吧
So... i'm calling this.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去看看我的病人
To see my patient.
我刚刚去看过了 他情况很好
Well, I just did, and he's fine.
如果你还是像以前一样...
Well, if it's all the same to you --
不 不是
No, it's not.
他很稳定 有格蕾看着他
He's stable. Grey has him.
你可以走了 有多远滚多远
You can just walk away -- walk very far away, in fact.
欧文 听着
Owen, listen.
我已经见过妈妈了
I've already seen ma.
好吗 我和她聊过了 她...
Okay? We talked. She --
让我把话说清楚
Let me make this more clear.
离我的家人远点
Stay the hell away from my family.
他们也是我的家人
It's my family, too.
不 他们不是
No, it's not.
他们不是你的家人 而是我的家人
It's not your family. It is mine.
所以 在走路不疼之前你都要一直拄拐杖
So, just use the crutches until it doesn't hurt to walk.
我担心的不是走路
It's not the walking I'm worried about.
是坐的时候
It's the sitting.
我想问你 等你坐的时候也没问题了
Well, when your sitting improves, um...
你愿意一起喝杯咖啡吗
I wonder if you'd like to get a cup of coffee.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
爱丽丝 亲爱的 我已经告诉你我没事了
Alice. Honey, I told you I was fine.
我知道 但后来你不接电♥话♥
I know, but then you didn't pick up your phone,
我就以为 你真的没事 是吧
And I thought -- you're okay, right?
-你没事吧 -是的 我没事
- You're okay? - Yeah, yeah.
我很好 我保证
I'm okay, I promise.
这位是罗宾斯医生
This is Dr. Robbins.
她为我包扎好了臀部的伤
She patched up my butt.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢 她的翘臀真的很赞
Thank you. She has a really good butt.
没错 她 不客气
Yeah, she -- um, you're welcome.
一切都顺利吗
You flew?
弄砸了咧
I crashed.
-谢谢你 -好的 谢谢
- Hey. Thank you. - Okay. Thank you.
需要我帮忙吗
Hey. You want help?
不 我不需要帮助
No, I don't need help.
我知道你不需要
I know you don't need it.
这些烧伤是你一个人
You debrided, irrigated,
清创 冲洗 清理的吗
and cleaned all these burns?
是的 尽管有些人有不同的看法
Yeah. Despite what some people think,
但我很清楚我该干什么
I know what the hell I'm doing.
我知道你
I know y--
我并没有说你不是一个好医生 我只是
I'm not saying you're not a good doctor. I'm --
我为之前发生的一切道歉
I'm sorry for everything.
我们的起步是一样的 但是你
We started out together, and you
一下子就超越了我 我开始认为
just blew right past me. I started to think that --
乔 如果别人不认为你是一个好医生
Jo, if they don't see what a good surgeon you are,
那不是你的错
it's not your fault.
那是他们的错
It's theirs.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我想你了
I miss you.
我也是
Me too.
你今天做得不错 医生
You did well today, doctor.
44个病人 19个重症患者
44 patients, 19 critical.
只有一个死亡
You lost only one.
可为什么我只想着那一个呢
Then why do I only feel the one?
这份工作就是如此
That's the job.
这份工作就是如此
"That's the job."
看起来我手下的医生们打起来了
Uh, it appears my doctors are punching each other.
永远有麻烦事等着你去解决
There's always a fire to put out.
还是老地方吗
Same place?
那里的墨西哥辣椒卷好吃得让我魂牵梦绕
I've been dreaming about those Jalapeno poppers.
艾普丽尔 等一下
April! April, come on!
可恶 你快停下 站住
Stop, damn it! Come on.
杰克森 我今天忙了一整天
Jackson, I've had a long day.
我知道 所以我们更应该谈一下
Yeah, we should probably talk about that.
有什么可谈的 我们上♥床♥了 仅此而已
What is there to talk about? We had sex. That's it.
不仅仅是上♥床♥ 关于这事我们也要谈一谈
That's not it, and we should talk about that.
好吧
Fine.
好吧 谈吧
Fine. Talk about it.
我们上♥床♥了
We had sex.
我们上♥床♥了
We had sex.
这件事
And that was...
-让人很困惑 -简直棒极了
- Confusing. - Amazing.
-天啊 -当然 当然也很棒
- Oh, man. - It was -- sure, it was also amazing,
但这就是为什么我 明白了吧
but this is why I -- see?
不 别说了
No! Stop, stop!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表