你现在都长大了
You're all grown up now.
是啊 你也一样
Yeah. You are, too.
我在这里也不会迷路了
I don't get lost around here anymore.
是谢博德医生给我做的手术
Dr. Shepherd fixed me?
是啊
She did.
她很厉害
She's very good.
那个男的谢博德医生去哪儿了
What happened to guy Dr. Shepherd?
说来话长
That's a long story.
你自己保重 好吗
You take care, okay?
保护好你的大脑
Take care of that brain.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
我们不是要开启新的篇章
We're not starting something new.
我不吃那一套
I don't accept that.
如果真是新篇章 我也不会拿着你的靴子
If it were new, I wouldn't have your boot.
如果你想重新开始
Now, if you want to start over,
忘记一切 重新开始
forget all that, start fresh,
如果那样对你来说更简单 我们可以尝试
if that's easier for you, then we can do that, too.
无论你想怎样做 但是 我们要一起
However you want to do it. But let's -- let's do it.
就像新的一样
Just like new?
嗯 从零开始
Yep. Square one.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我都不怎么认识你
I barely know you.
至少得先约我出去约会吧
At least ask me out on a date first.
我们每一天都可以重新开始
We can start over. Every day.
我们有许多重来的机会
We get second chances...
做好准备 她可能看起来会有些...
Just be prepared. She may look a little --
我明白
I know.
我已经六年没见过她了
I mean, I haven't seen her in six years.
成为我们想要成为的人
...to become who we always wanted to be.
我们可以抛下过往
We can leave our past behind.
你确定你准备好了吗
You sure you're ready for this?
或者也可以从中学习
Or we can learn from it.
珍惜过去
And honor it.
嗨 大卫
Hi, David.
我们可以决定 我们永远来得及改变
We can decide it's never too late to change.
但这些人已经没有机会了
These people don't have that chance.
他们把机会留给了你们
They left it to you.
他们让你们从中学习
They let you learn from them.
所以让我们一起感谢他们
So let's say thank you.
不要搞砸这次机会
And not screw it up.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表