背痛 下颚痛 恶心
Backaches, jaw pain, nausea.
你吃了吗
Hey. Did you eat?
阿米莉亚带了晚饭回来
Amelia got dinner.
没什么特别的
It's nothing special.
就是我们常去吃的那家意面
Just a little pasta from our regular place.
坐 我去拿个盘子
Sit down. I'll grab you a plate.
我来吧
I got it.
对男人来说 这些可能看起来很正常
In men, these things are probably exactly what they seem like.
果然是阿米莉亚回来了
Amelia's back.
什么鬼
What's that supposed to mean?
你从不关门的
You leave all the doors open --
无论何时何地
everywhere, all the time.
-什么 -尝尝洋蓟
- What? - Hey, uh, try the artichoke.
卫生间门 碗柜门 所有的门
Bathroom doors, cabinets, everything --
一直都是开着的
open, all the time.
但对女人来说 这都是心脏病发作的症状
But in women, they're all symptoms of a heart attack.
梅 你想来点红酒吗
Hey, Mer, do you want some wine?
如果你不能
Unless that's not -- Is that --
-没事 -那好
- It's fine. - Okay.
-你邀请我回来的 -没关系
- You invited me back. - It's fine.
主要你偶尔记得关门就安啦
Just close a thing once in a while.
梅 如果你改主意了 说出来就行
Mer, if you've changed your mind, say the word.
-我可以走 -不用 没事的
- I can go. - No! It's fine.
有时候 症状远不止
Sometimes the symptom is actually hiding
表面看起来那么简单
what's going on underneath.
你们准备提名哪个住院医师
So, which resident are you guys nominating
拿普雷明格科研奖助金
for the Preminger Research Grant?
-我要去睡觉了 -我也是
- I'm gonna go to bed. - Me too.
我们刚坐在一起
We were just sitting down together.
-我累了 -明天要早起
- Tired. - Early morning.
一切就像它本身呈现出来的一样
It's all in the way it presents itself.
"获胜者可以获得以住院医师的身份
"The winner of the grant is awarded one full research year
在普雷明格研究中心进行一整年的研究
in residence at the Preminger Research Center.
每个主治医师将提名一个候选人
Each attending will nominate one candidate
然后将名单提交给外科主任
and submit them to the Chief of Surgery,
主任会审阅材料并决定..."
who will then review and make a decision based on..."
我都不知道我也符合申请条件
I didn't know I was eligible to apply.
对 面向全部住院医师 所有级别的
Yeah. It's open to any resident, any year.
-你要申请吗 -不
- You gonna apply? - No.
我刚来格蕾斯隆医院
I just got to Grey-Sloan.
我连洗手间都找不着在哪
I can barely find the bathrooms.
"善于应变"
"Is resourceful." Okay.
你觉得我应该写我
Do you think that I should write
"善于应变"还是"有创新精神"
that I'm "Resourceful" Or "Inventive"?
都写上
Mm, put that you're both.
再写上你思考的时候很烦人
Put that you're annoying when you think out loud.
这些表格都太小了
Why are these spaces so small?
根本不够写我是有多厉害
These spaces cannot contain how awesome I am.
好吧
Okay.
我写得太好了
Yes, this is gold.
看见没 我已经赢了
See? I just won this thing.
你根本不需要牛掰的申请表
You don't even need an awesome application.
谢博德肯定支持你
You have Shepherd in your corner.
以前有 现在她是你的了
Oh, I did, until you took over her service.
-我没有 -好吧
- I didn't do it! - Sure.
都是韦伯的争夺赛搞的
Webber's scramble did it.
那等你明年申请的时候 谢博德会支持你的
Well, when you apply next year, Shepherd will have your back.
还有格蕾 还有托瑞斯
And Grey. And Torres.
必然是你
You'll be set.
记得他们都恨你的时候吗
Remember when they all hated you?
历历在目
Vividly.
-好了 我写完了 -我也是
- Okay, I'm done. - Me too.
数到三一起按"提交"
Press "Submit" On three?
1...2...3
1...2...3.
我没管闲事
I did not meddle!
你管了 你就是个爱管闲事的人
You meddled. You are a meddler!
他是孩子的父亲
He is the father of that baby!
起诉他前妻诈骗可不是做父亲的方法
Suing his ex-wife for fraud is no way to be a father.
那个贱♥货♥如果在签离婚协议前
That hussy wouldn't be an ex-wife
说她怀孕了
if she hadn't signed those divorce papers
就根本没有离婚这码子事了
without disclosing her pregnancy.
你竟然骂她贱♥货♥
"Hussy"?!
那是艾普丽尔·凯普娜
This is April Kepner we're talking about!
那还是我亲孙呢
And this is my grandchild that we're talking about
而我将见不到他
that I won't get to see
除非杰克森撤销了离婚
unless Jackson overturns that divorce
重新夺回他做父亲的权利
and gets his parental rights back!
爱管闲事
Meddler.
你最好别再这么说
You better stop saying that!
我想说什么说什么
Hey, I'll say what I want!
我在帮我儿子
I am trying to help my son.
你就是狗拿耗子多管闲事
And you are a meddler, a busybody,
瞎操心 管的宽 爱管闲事的母亲
a helicopter mama, a nosy Nellie, a buttinsky!
-胡说八道 -所有的这些混在一起
- That is trash talk! - All up in the bug juice.
你都不知道那种味道 女人
You don't know the flavor, woman.
我们说过在卧室不吵架
We said no trash talk in the bedroom.
我们说的是在卧室不讨论工作
We said no work talk in the bedroom.
郑重声明 我是对的
Just for the record, I am right.
你错了
You are wrong.
爱管闲事
Meddler.
我还是认为我应该等到明年
I still think I should wait until next year
再申请奖助金
to apply for the grant.
为什么 你现在就符合要求
Why? You're eligible now.
技术上是如此 但他们一般会把机会
Technically, but they always give the grant
给高级住院医师
to a senior resident anyway.
除了他们不这么做的时候
Except for when they don't.
你认为我应该试试
So you think I should try?
如果你想要 那就去申请
Look, if this is what you want, then sure -- apply.
只是
It's just...
我终于在这安定下来了
I'm finally getting settled in here.
我有朋友
I have friends.
我刚刚
I just...
见到索菲亚
met Sofia.
我不想横跨整个国家到另一个地方待一年
I don't want to run across the country for a year.
我可以等等
I can wait.
我想待在这
I want to be here.
这我能接受
Well, I can accept that.
你14岁
So, you are 14.
你父母在这吗 谁带你来的
Are your parents here? Who brought you?
我坐公交车来的
I took the bus.
需要很长时间吗
Is this gonna take long?
我得回学校参加历史考试
I have to get back for my history test.
好吧 你的症状有点像感冒
Um, well, I mean, it just kind of sounds like a cold.
我知道 但是
I-I know, but it's just
我咳嗽或打喷嚏的时候会胃疼
M-My stomach just hurts when I cough... or sneeze...
有时动一下也疼
or move sometimes.
好的
Okay.
先检查一下
Let's take a look.
你能向后靠吗
Can you lean back?
能把上衣撩起来吗
Can you lift up your shirt for me?
还有
Also...
我怀孕了
I-I'm pregnant.
好吧 原来重点在这
Okay, you buried the lead there.
-呼叫妇产科医生 -好
- Um, page O.B. - Okay.
我不明白 你没有给任何一个
I don't understand. You haven't called back any
我推荐的婚姻家庭法律师回电♥话♥
of the family law attorneys I recommended.
妈 我真的得准备这个鼻部再造术了
Ma, I really got to prep this nasal reconstruction.
我们有很多选择
Oh, well. We have choices.
钱不是问题
Money is no object.
我宝贝儿子需要律师 我会给你找个最好的
My baby needs a lawyer, and I'm gonna get you the best.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表