and I worked very hard for it.
我需要感受到你所说的对我的重视
I need to feel as valued as you say you value me.
我要能够无愧自己
I need to be able to look in the mirror.
这个薪酬不够
This is just not enough.
你心里有个理想薪资数目么
Do you have number in mind?
有
Yes.
这个没问题
I can make that happen.
就只有这事吗 格蕾
Is that all, grey?
是的 就这事
Yep. That's it.
好啦 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
-格蕾 -在
- Grey? - Yeah.
做得好
Well done.
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev.
你拉了吗
You pooped?
我拉了
I pooped!
出院吧
Let's get you out of here.
太好了
Yes!
谢谢你没有换门锁
Thank you for not changing the locks.
昨晚我有点偏激了
Things got a little crazy last night.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
也许我是有点疯狂了
Maybe I'm being a little crazy.
但为了你在世上唯一在乎的东西去努力
But is it really crazy to try like hell to save
这真的是疯狂吗
the one thing in the world that matters most to you?
我爱你 如果要去努力
I love you, and if fighting for y--
当面对困难的选择
When you're faced with the tough choices,
最终由你决定
it comes down to you.
你能接受怎样的决定
What can you live with?
你能放弃什么
What can you leave behind?
毛巾在浴室
Towels are in the bathroom.
还需要什么吗
Anything else you need?
-不了 这样挺好 谢谢 -好的
- No, no, no. I'm fine, thank you. - Okay.
就一晚
It's only for one night.
他没必要去酒店住 这
He shouldn't have to sleep in a hotel. It's --
-再来两杯 -好的
- Two more, please. - You got it.
给
Here you go.
皮尔斯医生 我下班了
Dr. Pierce, um... I'm off shift.
回家前喝两杯
Just having a quick one before I head home.
没事
It's fine.
我没家
I have no home.
我的星球爆♥炸♥了
My planet exploded.
你知道的吧 我不讨厌孩子
You know, I don't hate kids.
-我只是 -再来一轮
- I just... - Another round?
不想看到他们死
...Hate it when they die.
这点我俩很像
We have that in common.
我能问你个事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
你有没有想过为什么人们如此信任我们
Did you ever wonder why people should trust us
去做决定 像是
to just decide, like,
决定他们生命中最重要的问题
the most important questions of their lives?
我是说 你跟他们一样只是人 对吧
I mean, you're just a person just like them, right?
但突然间 你就背负着
But suddenly, you're given this
巨大的责任去
Incredible responsibility to just --
你眼睛真好看
You have really pretty eyes.
嗯 谢谢
Uh... Thank you.
不管是对还是错 你得决定
Right or wrong -- you have to decide...
你愿意为此付出多少
…what you're willing to go down fighting for.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
昨晚的事情
Look, about last night.
别说了 你说这不关我的事 这
No, you said it's none of my business, so...It's...
不是这样的 这关乎我们
Well, it's not... And it is.
我生气了 你变得奇奇怪怪
Look, I-I-I get mad, and -- and you get squirrely.
-我没有 -不 你变得奇奇怪怪
- I do not… - No, you get squirrely when someone says
因为有人承诺会陪伴你 你觉得他们会离开
they're gonna be there, and then you think maybe they won't.
会有这种感觉 这是正常的
that happens. You're allowed.
好吧
Okay.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
如果 如果
And if -- if...
你想要孩子
having a kid is what you want,
我 会做好准备
then...I can be ready.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
现在就做吧
I mean let's do it.
现在就来造人
Let's make a baby right now.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我们才不要造人
We're not having a baby.
我还是住院医师
I'm in the middle of a residency.
你从来不在家
You are never home.
我们二人世界呢 我们还没出去旅游呢
And what about us? ?We -- we haven't even traveled.
还有那狗呢 我们养狗吧
And what happened to the dog? Let's get a dog.
别啊 别靠近我
No, do not come near me.
我们不要孩子
We are not making a baby.
不要
No.
汪汪
Ruff.
决定是你做的
The choice is yours.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表