实习医生格蕾 前情提要
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy"...
我得给他开胸 不然他就没救了
I got to open him up now. If I don't, he's dead.
我再说一次 你们不能在我的病房♥给人开胸
Again, I'm not gonna allow you to open up a man in my ward.
这不是手术室 你不是主治医生
This is not an O.R. You are not an attending.
不 不
No. No, no, no.
你 你疯了吗
Are -- Are you insane?
西格尔医生 这病人就要死了
Dr. Siegel, this man is going to die.
沃伦 你在做什么
Warren, what are you doing?
我控制住了 我按压着他的动脉
I got it. I got his aorta in my hand.
好了 他有脉搏了
Yeah, I got a pulse.
你现在最好祈祷
Right now, you better be praying
这病人不死在手术台上
that this man doesn't die on the table.
我做了判断
This was a judgment call.
我冒了风险 成功了 病人活下来了
I took a risk, it paid off, and this man is alive.
我觉得做了这种事会惹出大♥麻♥烦
I feel like I'd get in trouble for something like that.
娶了主任就是好啊
It must be nice being married to the chief.
应该不是这回事吧
I don't think that's what's going on here.
真的吗 沃伦娶了主任
Really? Warren's married to the chief,
现在他在下面参与手术
so he's scrubbed in down there on a surgery
我们只能在上面看
while we're stuck watching up here.
你真觉得这两者没关系
You don't think the two are related?
这肯定有关系的
I know they are.
这情况特殊
It was a unique situation --
我听了一大堆情况多特殊的话
I got an earful on how unique it was.
我很清楚情况如何
I'm clear on the situation.
我只是想救人
I was trying to save a life.
那个病人就快死了
The man was dying.
现在他怎样
And how is he now?
还活着 稳定下来了 我及时救了他
Alive. Stable. I got to him in time.
不 你走运了
No, you got lucky.
如果那病人死在手术台
If you'd been left - with a dead man on that table
在你做了这些事之后
after you did what you did...
你就不仅仅只是停职三天了
I wouldn't be letting you off with just a 3-day suspension.
你要让我停职
You're suspending me?
我以前花很长时间
I used to spend hours
研究我妈妈手术的录影带
studying old footage of my mother's surgeries.
我分♥析♥她每个动作
I dissected every move,
每个切割 每个决定
every cut, every decision.
我在拼凑答案
I was piecing together a puzzle --
观摩 研究 学习
watching, studying, learning.
但当一个活生生病人躺在面前
It's a luxury we don't have
这样的学习就是奢侈了
when a patient is splayed open in front of us.
大厅在哪
Where's the main lobby?
这
There.
我们不能倒带
We can't rewind.
车♥库♥呢
And the garage?
那呢
Over there.
没有重来的机会
There's no replay.
但他不可能走这么远
But he won't get that far.
我让人守着全部出口 还有人在看录像
I got guys at all the doors, guys rolling back tape.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
你也不能确定
Yeah, you don't know that.
要着急也是我着急 还没到那地步
Look, it's my job to overreact, and I'm not there yet.
现在还没到粉红警报的情况
I'm telling you, this is not a Code Pink situation.
我们得下刀
We just have to cut
祈祷不出问题
and hope to God we know what the hell we're doing.
你现在得宣布粉红警报
You need to call a Code Pink now.
还没到那地步 克莱夫
We're not there yet, Karev.
这孩子藏起来了 这事常发生
The kid's hiding. It happens all the time.
爸爸情绪有问题
Dad's got anger issues.
今天早上为了争抚养权大闹了一顿
Custody battle with a huge fight just this morning.
-如果他把孩子带走了 -按概率来看
- If he took the kid -- - Statistically speaking,
没有发生这事
that's not what happened.
更别提我的病人有感染
Not to mention, my patient's infection puts him
如果不尽快找到他
at risk for an airway obstruction
就会有气道堵塞的危险
if we don't find him right away.
请留意 盖奇·迪恩 请回到病房♥
Attention, Gage Dean, please return to your room.
请留意 盖奇·迪恩
Attention, Gage Dean.
你开玩笑吧 他才6岁
Are you kidding me with that? He's 6.
他才不会听广播
He's not listening to announcements,
但他爸爸肯定听广播啊 这就等于打草惊蛇了
but I bet you his dad is, which means you just
他爸肯定跑更快了
scared the guy into moving even faster.
你并没有明白
I don't think you understand
粉红警报会多大程度扰乱医院运营
how a Code Pink disrupts this facility.
所有自动门都会关闭
All automatic doors lock.
电梯停止运转
Elevators stop functioning.
这样好啊 那位爸爸就不能逃了
Good. It'll stop the dad.
不 这会置其他病人与危险中
No, it'll potentially put patients in danger.
有个孩子有危险 我们在这
There's a kid who's in danger, and the longer we stand here
争吵的时间越长 他跑得越远
debating this, he's getting further away.
粉红警报是核弹手段
Code Pink is a nuclear option.
先让我的人再找找看
Just let my guys - look around for a little bit.
如果是塔克呢
What if it was Tuck?
-宣布警报 -你确定要这么做
- Call it. - You sure you want - to pull the trigger on this?
发起警报 开始封锁
Sounding the alarm? Initiating a lock-down?
-是的 现在就这么做 -她确定
- Yes, now. - She's sure.
她宣布警报了
She's calling it.
杰克森 我并不知道 不然我绝对不会
Jackson, I had no idea, or I never would have --
我不是 我不是想要
I-I was-- I wasn't trying to --
对 我很确定现在我该离你
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be, like,
100英尺左右的距离
a hundred feet from you or something.
如果我知道你没有想要
If I had known that you weren't trying t--
我以为你要抢走我的孩子
I thought you were gonna take my baby, and so --
你还为此响了警报啊
Did you set that off for me, too?
不
Oh, no.
快 走 走 走
Quick, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
为什么突然跑起接力赛了
Why are we suddenly running a relay race?
粉红警报 医院封锁了
Code Pink. Hospital's on lock-down.
我们身后的门就这样锁了
Those doors just bolted shut behind us.
如果我们困在哪了
If we're gonna be stuck somewhere,
得要去到手术室啊
we need to have access to an O.R.
什么 警报吗
What is that, an alarm?
粉红警报 小孩失踪
Code Pink -- missing kid.
这还真是 令人放松啊
It's almost...relaxing.
他们不想要吓坏人
They don't want to freak people out.
他们就是要吓某个人的吧
It seems like they would want that.
食管闭锁 肺隔离症
Esophageal atresia, pulmonary sequestration,
脊柱裂的男婴 脊柱裂的女婴
spina bifida boy, spina bifida girl,
还有畸胎瘤宝宝 好了 孩子们都在
and teratoma cutie, so great. Everyone's here.
这里写着警报是因为一个6岁的孩子不见了
It says here the code's for a 6-year-old kid,
-而不是婴儿 -我不管
- not an infant. - I don't care.
如果有人偷小孩
If someone's stealing babies,
你就要把所有的孩子清点一遍
you count all the babies.
棕色头发 绿色衬衫
Brown hair, green shirt.
名字叫盖奇·迪安
Name -- Gage Dean.
我们在这也做不了什么
Well, it's not like we can do anything from in here.
盖奇
Gage?
盖奇·迪安 你在这吗
Gage Dean, are you in here?
好了 我们做了力所能及的事
There. We did something.
给我钢丝钳
Wire cutter.
我需要你描述一下你丈夫的长相 女士
I just need a description of your husband, ma'am.
是前夫
Ex-husband.
我认识那个人 我这就去找找看
I know the guy. I'm just gonna start looking --
现在只有刷我们的卡
The only way to get through the doors right now
才能通过门禁
is with one of these badges.
我的手下会从儿科开始
My men will fan out from peds.
每个房♥间都检查一遍
They'll take it room by room.
我们会处理好的 克莱夫医生
We've got it handled -- Dr. Karev.
让开 克劳斯
Out of my way, Cross.
没人带着孩子从这经过吧
No one came through here with a kid, right?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表