Come on, honey!
快来 佐佐
Come on, Zo!
到妈妈这里来 宝贝
Come on, honey. Please.
佐拉 过来
Zola, come on.
要不 要不这样
You know -- you know what?
让他们 让他们晚点再来吧
Let's just, um -- let's do this later.
让他们晚点再来看你吧 不是...
No. ?Let's do this later. It's not --
不 不 不行
No, no, no! It's not okay.
过来 快过来 快过来
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
-过来啊 -让他们晚点再来吧
- Come on, come on. - Let's do this later.
让他们晚点再来 你们晚点再见面 好吗
Let's do this later. We're gonna do it later, okay?
我们晚点再来 好吧
We're gonna do it later. Okay.
好了 有人想去吃点好吃的吗
Okay, does anybody want anything yummy from the cafeteria?
好啦
All right.
佐拉
Zola!
罗宾斯医生想要...
Dr. Robbins wanted --
-过来 -格蕾医生
- Come in here! - ?Dr. Grey.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
-好了 -我没法呼吸了
- Okay. - ?I can't breathe!
没事了 你没事的
Okay, you're okay.
等等 等等
Hang on, hang on.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Deep breath. Deep breath.
我需要你深呼吸
I need you to breathe for me.
深呼吸 格蕾医生
Breathe for me, Dr. Grey.
呼吸
Breathe.
坐着别动
Stay still. ?
坐着别动 我要给你送氧
Stay still. ?I'm gonna get you some air.
坐着不要动 我帮你剪开
Just stay still. ?I'm gonna open you up, okay?
好了 我来帮你剪开
Okay. I'm opening you up.
请坐好 不要动
Stay still. Please.
好了
?Okay.
拜托 拜托 好了
Please. Please. Okay.
等等
Hold on.
好了 好了
All right. Good.
你在干什么
Hey, what the hell are you doing?!
她 她刚刚惊恐发作 没法呼吸了
She -- she was having a panic attack. She couldn't breathe.
你知道她的下巴现在有多脆弱吗
Do you not realize how delicate the jaw actually is?
艾弗里医生 她
Dr. Avery, she --
你可能会损害到她整个的恢复过程
You could jeopardize the entire healing process here.
她没办法呼吸了 你看她
She couldn't breathe! Look at her!
她过去的几个星期都被困在这个房♥间里
She's been stuck in this room in that bed for weeks.
她没办法移♥动♥ 她没办法说话
She can't move. She can't talk.
但是现在我才是她的医生 对吗
But I'm her surgeon now, right?
你不能就这样进来把她的线给剪了
You can't come in here and just take out her wires.
她是我的病人
She is my patient.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I am doing!
你可以明天早上再重新缝线
You can rewire her jaw tomorrow morning,
但现在 她需要呼吸
But right now, she needed some air,
所以我让她能够呼吸
So I got her some damn air!
我给你拿些吃喝来
I brought you something to eat -- drink.
我知道 我很抱歉
Mm. ?I know. I'm sorry.
早上好
Good morning!
拜托
Oh, come on.
或者这早上不怎么好
Or not.
今天还疼吗
how's the pain today?
有没有不舒服
And the discomfort?
她的精力已经恢复了
Well, her energy's up.
好了 我很抱歉
All right. I'm sorry.
我只有五分钟来告诉你这个奇迹...
I have all of five minutes to update you on the miracle...
我帮你带了一周班
That I've been working on your service this week,
看上去现在不是说这个的时候
but it seems like a bad time.
我晚点再来跟你细说
Uh, I'm gonna check in and update you later.
我们大家都晚点再来吧
Maybe we all could check in later.
好
Yeah.
我就...
I'm just gonna...
把喝的放这里了
leave that.
刚刚怎么回事
Whoa. What happened?
没出什么事情吧
Everything okay?
这里是护士站
Nurses station.
没事 我来
Yeah, okay. I got it.
你不想看见我
You don't want to look at me.
我明白
I get it.
你以为我愿意
Do you think ?that I want to be out there
像搜寻剩菜的老鼠一样
hanging out outside your door
成天在你门口晃悠吗
like some pathetic little rat looking for scraps?
你以为这样很好受吗
Do you think that feels good for me?
我一直在那
I-I have been out there
想着该怎么向你赔罪
trying to figure out how to make amends...
以为你会在乎
as if that would matter to you.
我知道我很讨厌
I know I'm a mess...
太敏感 抱怨太多
Who talks too much and feels too much,
我知道你很烦我这点
and I know that it drives you crazy,
但只有这样我才能不去想着喝酒
but that is the one way I know how to stay sober,
每一次我试着调整自己不再多说话
and every time I try to suck it up and shut up
试着变得冷静正常 最终都会再次喝醉
and just be cold and normal, I end up drunk...
或者去嗑药 或者变成去参加葬礼
or on pills or at a funeral.
你知道当我走进创伤室
Do you know what it felt like to walk into that trauma room
看见你躺在病床上 我是怎么想的吗
and see you on that table and think to myself,
"真好 又一次
"Great. I did it again.
又一次葬礼"
Here comes another funeral."
你知道吗
You know what?
算了 我
Forget it. I...
我都不知道我为什么会进来
I don't even know why I came in.
你好
Hello.
克洛斯
Cross...
帮格蕾医生找个轮椅来
Let's get Dr. Grey a wheelchair.
阴天
*I got sunshine*
我也能看到阳光
*On a cloudy day*
即使依然寒冷
*When it's cold outside*
我们去哪
我也能感到像五月般的温暖
*I got the month of May*
我猜你一定会问
*Well, I guess you'd say*
你要干什么
是什么让我感到如此快乐
*What can make me feel this way?*
我听说你见了阿米莉娅
I understand you saw Amelia.
听着 听着 我知道你不想听我说教
Look, look, look. I know you're not in the mood for a lecture.
但是
But...
你气够了没有
Are you finished?
你被打之后的那晚她就来看你了
She came to see you ?the night after the attack.
她喝醉了
She was drunk.
她很难过
She was upset...
因为那天你请她会诊
Because you'd called her for a consult that day --
你被打的那天
the day of the attack.
她可以选择
And she had a choice
先去你那或者先去看另一位创伤患者
between coming to you and going to another trauma,
而她去了另一位患者那里
and she went to the other trauma
因为她在生你的气
because she was mad at you.
原谅是一种很强大的力量 梅瑞狄斯
Forgiveness is ?a powerful thing, Meredith...
不仅是让另一个人感觉好受些
...not only to make ?the other person feel good,
也能治愈你自己
but to heal you.
你需要原谅她 梅
You need to forgive her, Mer.
原谅她不是德里克
Forgive her for not being Derek...
原谅她不是你要的谢博德
...for being the wrong Shepherd...
提醒自己失去了什么
Just enough to remind you of what's missing,
但他不可能再回来了
but not enough to bring him back.
不是她的错
That's not her fault.
你需要原谅她
You need to forgive her.
你不一定非要喜欢她
You don't have to like her.
也不非要爱她
You don't have to love her.
但请原谅她 好吗
But forgive her, okay?
这样 以后你也能原谅布莱克
So you can forgive Blake for being in that room
当时作出了错误决定害死了你丈夫
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表