So, I ask once again...
你那时是什么感觉
...how did it feel for you?
还是的
Yeah.
糟心就是最合适的词
Crappy really is the best word.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
不好
Oh, shoot.
不好 糟糕
Ugh. Shoot. Damn it!
怎么 怎么了
What? What's going on?
放不进去
It's not fitting.
怎么可能 这是专门为她量身定制的
How is that possible? It's custom-made for her.
不 肋骨很合适
No, it's -- the ribs are fine.
就像那种有松紧带的床垫套一样
It's like a fitted sheet on a bed.
-刚放好这一头 -另一头又翘起来了
- Once you attach one side -- - The other side pops out.
正是 再打印一个需要十四小时
Yeah, and another set's gonna take 14 hours to print.
-可以让她这样开着这么久吗 -不行
- Can we leave her open for that long? - N-no. No.
这会增加她术后感染和血栓的风险
It will leave her at risk for post-opt infection, clots.
那 现在怎么办
So, now what?
她们想拉开她的胸廓
They want to retract her rib cage,
拉大了好把新肋骨放进去
pull it open to make enough space for the new ribs to fit.
不行
No.
她们可能会
I mean, they could
滑脱然后刺破她的肺和心脏
slip and puncture her lung and her heart.
我们知道 还可能拉断她的肋骨
We know. Or crack her ribs.
并且如果麻醉时间太久
And if she's under too long,
她就没办法脱机了
they'll never get her off the vent.
阿历克斯 要么这样办要么还是得用钛板
Alex, either this or we go back to the plates.
她正是不想用钛板
Which is exactly what she doesn't want.
所以她们继续之前想要核实一下
That's why they wanted to check before they went ahead.
我不想叫醒她问她这个
I don't want to wake her up and ask her.
她签了同意书
She signed a consent.
我们不需要她的授权
We don't need her permission.
她们想问你的意见
They wanted to check with you.
我妈妈就像她一样
My mom was just like her.
我得自己打理好一切事情
I had to take care of everything.
我很高兴我被我妈放在婴儿车里扔在消防局门口
Makes a girl glad she was left in a stroller at a fire station.
让你变得坚强
Made you tough.
玛雅也很坚强
Maya's tough.
她能做到
She can do it.
好 听我口令 一 二 三
Okay. On my count. One, two, three.
小心不要压到心脏
Careful not to compress her heart.
我知道
I'm trying.
威尔逊 你能再使点劲吗
Wilson, I know that you can pull harder than that.
-好的 -再来 一 二 三
- Okay. - Again. One, two, three.
快点 使劲
Okay. Come on.
不好 她麻醉时间太久了
Oh, crap. She's been under too long.
血容量过多
She's fluid overloaded.
她要心衰了
Her heart's beginning to fail.
我这好了
And done here.
好了 凯普娜 你来缝合好吗
Good? Kepner, would you finish up closing?
好 当然
Uh, yeah. Yeah, of course.
这 真是
Uh...that was...
太赞了 你们以前见过这样做手术的吗
Insane. Have you ever seen anything like that?
就好像他俩组合成了一个超级医生
It's like they formed one super surgeon.
足以用美丽来形容
That was a thing of beauty.
好像在看芭蕾舞一样
It was like watching ballet.
凯普娜 我想你应该向我道歉了
Uh, Kepner, I think you owe me an apology.
仅仅因为我们救了一个病人
Just because we saved a patient
并不意味着一切都过去了
doesn't mean things are back...
是吗
Do I, though?
你没有搞砸完全是因为有我在场
You didn't screw this up because I was there.
如果我不在这 那就
If I wasn't there, that's when --
什么 什么 胡说
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop.
随他们吧
Yeah, okay.
他们都在我家时 我希望他们离开
All I know is when they're all at my house, I want them gone.
但当他们真的走了 我一点也没感觉好些
And then, when they leave, I don't feel any better.
所以 我这样是不是非常精神分♥裂♥
So, what, does that make me crazy?
我是想说你这样才是正常人
I was gonna say it makes you human.
我非常善于独处
I am very good at being alone.
我自己学着如何独处
I've taught myself how to do it.
当然不算孩子 我很爱我的孩子
And I don't mean my kids. I love my kids.
我还要上课 还有工作
And I have my class and my work.
我已经放下了
I have moved on.
是啊 但是 寡妇不可能真的放下的
You see, but, uh, - a widow really hasn't moved on.
她在某种意义上仍然是结着婚的
She's still sort of married.
只不过她嫁的是个死人
She's just married to a dead guy.
你已经不是结婚状态了
You're not married anymore.
你也已经不再是个寡妇了
And you're not a widow anymore.
所以 你是谁
So, what are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
好了 那么 现在做什么
Okay, so, what happens now?
我也不知道
I don't know.
由你决定
That's up to you.
她很好
She did great.
她们完全按照她希望的那样做了手术
They were able to do exactly what she wanted.
你可以进去了
You can go in.
她看上去太
She just looks so...
要不你先去买♥♥杯咖啡
Well, why don't you go get some coffee
过一会儿再来找我们 好吗
and meet us back here when you've had some time, okay?
来吧
Come on.
切口很好
Surgical incision looks good.
我给她用了速尿
I put her on a Lasix drip,
我一小时后回来查看她的出入量
and I'll be back in an hour to check her I's and O's.
谢谢
Thanks.
好
Okay.
你妈妈一会儿就回来
Your mom will be back soon.
瞧瞧这个 钢铁侠
Check this out, iron man.
你今天真棒
You were a badass today.
我们可以继续
We can keep going.
或者
Or...
我感觉挺好
I feel good.
你感觉挺好
You feel good?
我感觉可不好
I don't.
我是说 我觉得
I mean, I feel comfortable
我可以给贝利医生签这些文件了
signing the papers for Dr. Bailey.
你完全没有创伤后应激障碍的表现
You show no signs of PTSD.
并且你也完全有能力
And you're certainly capable
照顾好自己的病人
of taking care of your patients...
并且照顾好你自己
and yourself.
但我心情特别糟
But I feel terrible.
我来的时候心情非常好
I came in here, and I felt great.
而现在我却不知道自己是谁 自己想要什么
And now I don't know who I am or what I want.
你想要个能帮你粘牢破碎心灵的人
Well, you wanted a tape-and-glue guy.
但我觉得你自己已经把自己粘好了
And I think you're holding up pretty well.
理查德
Richard.
皮尔斯 德卢卡
Pierce. DeLuca.
晚安
Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
- Sir. - 'night.
你这心理辅♥导♥做得可真烂
You're really bad at this.
你应该找个女医生的
You should have gotten a woman.
我现在该做什么
What do I do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我好想你
I miss you.
梅瑞狄斯 你真的非常善于独处
Meredith, you got really good at being alone.
在你身上发生过非常可怕的事
But something terrible happened to you,
而他们都在陪你
and they were all there.
他们一直都在
And they still are.
你是说
Are you saying...
我不能再一个人了吗
I can't be alone anymore?
不是 我认为你完全可以一个人
No, I think you can.
不过我觉得是你不想一个人
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表