?So, they would just be gone?
两只手都没了
Both of them?
我们要在这里 手腕这里
We would have to amputate them
把他们截掉
right -- right about here, at the wrist.
看见了吗
You see?
在这两边
On both sides.
我还能拿东西吗
Will I still carry things?
小家伙 我们来谈谈这个
Well, let's talk about that, buddy.
我完成后 你会在这里
You'll be here when I'm done?
是的 我保证
Yes. I promise.
你有把握吗
You sure about this?
没有 一点都没有
Nope. Not even a little bit.
我们给你准备了汽水 好吗
We'll have a soda waiting for you, okay?
好的
Okay.
天哪
God.
我们打算怎么办
All right, guys, how we doing this?
什么怎么办
Doing what?
我想着我们会清除手背
I figure ?we'll just debulk the tumor
表面的肿瘤 然后你告诉我
from the dorsal surface, and you can show me
有没有可用的骨头
what, if any, usable bone we can find.
计划有变
There's been a change of plans.
好的 根据扫描结果
Yeah, judging by the scans,
-我不确定还有没有骨头了 -我知道
- I'm not sure there's anything at all. - ?I know.
或许最后变成了世界上最慢的截肢术
It just might end up being the world's slowest amputation,
但是 试试也无妨
but... can't hurt to try.
但是 你告诉卡莫尔他不会
But...you told Kamal that he wouldn't --
我们撒谎了
We lied.
不得不这样 不想让他再重燃希望了
We had to. Didn't want to get his hopes up again.
他会去试试
He's gonna try?
你们居然撒谎 还对我撒谎
You lied! To me!
拜托 这可是个善良的谎言
It was a good lie. ?Come on. It was a good lie.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
他会去试试
He's gonna try.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我以为你是主动站出来
I thought you were stepping up,
让布雷克跟着你的
putting Blake on your service,
但我在手术室里看到的不是教学
but what I saw in that O.R. wasn't teaching.
她连基本的手术原理都不知道
She crapped out ?on a basic surgical principle.
你这是在戏弄她
You were hazing her.
如果她在紧急手术情况下崩溃
If she cracks under the pressure of an emergent surgery,
她就不应该进入这个项目
she does not belong in this program.
布雷克在迪拉德中心是第一名
Blake was at the top of her class at Dillard.
她的推荐信也很完美 我亲自看了
Her references were impeccable. I checked them myself.
你看了
You checked?
那你知道她从哪来的
So you knew where she was from?
你也看了她的病历记录
You checked her case record?
她没有治愈的病人
Her losses?
你知道她
Did you know that she --
她是个优秀的申请人
She was an excellent candidate.
而你是不选她的唯一理由
You were the only reason not to hire her.
但你觉得这个理由还不够
And you didn't find that reason enough?
你的体征都恢复正常了
Your labs are within normal limits.
这是个好消息
That's good news.
每个网站上都是我
I'm on every website.
我们的主教给我发了一封邮件
Got an e-mail from our bishop.
我被炒了
I'm fired.
有人还威胁
Someone's threatening to bring me up
要把我当做性♥爱♥狂魔起诉了
on charges as a sexual predator.
我完了
I'm done.
我们应该是一个团体的
We're supposed to be a community.
我犯了一个小错误 他们就毁了我
I make one simple mistake, and they destroyed me.
把手♥机♥放起来吧
Put it away.
我母亲看见了
My mother saw it.
她朋友也不愿意跟她说话
Her friends won't talk to her.
每个人都想知道那个女人是谁
Everybody's trying ?to figure out who the woman is,
好像这事跟他们有关系似的
as if it's any of their business.
谢天谢地 她还没事
Thank the lord, she's okay.
至少她的生活还没结束
At least her life isn't over, too.
没有什么结束了
Nothing is over.
对我们 对传教士来说 这是不一样的
It's different for us -- the clergy.
人们信任我们 将信仰托付给我们
People put their trust in us -- their faith.
一旦违背了他们的信任 破镜难重圆
We break that trust, it stays broken.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe that.
你知道你是个什么样的人
You know who you are.
你可以直面他们 重拾信心
You can stand up to them and have faith in that --
对你自己有信心
have faith in yourself.
我只能坚信这一点
I have to believe that.
他们说他不会给你超过你的极限的任务
They say he doesn't give you more than you can handle.
事实上 这是你说的
You say that, actually.
对 是我说的
Yes, I do.
还好吗
Are you okay?
我的胃有点疼
My stomach.
护士
Nurse!
来了
Coming!
他的导管堵塞了 他的膀胱要破裂了
There is a clot in his catheter. His bladder's about to rupture.
我需要给他注射生理盐水和肝素
I need a syringe ?with some saline and heparin,
呼叫格蕾医生 现在
and page Dr. Grey -- now!
这就去
Right away.
你会没事的
You're okay.
到处都是神经
Those nerves are going everywhere.
怎么做重塑啊
How do you build something from that?
不管怎么说
Well, for what it's worth,
我觉得你没看错人
I think you were right about him.
他很优秀
He's good.
我知道
I know.
他想和我离婚
He's talking about divorce.
你其实也预见到了 不是吗
Well, you kind of saw that coming, though, right?
他说 别走 你还是走了
He said "Don't go." You went.
从某种程度上来说...
On some level --
我不会离婚的 这不是我想要的
It's not gonna happen. It's not what I want.
我不相信这是他想要的
I don't believe it's what he wants.
我知道这也不是上帝希望的
I know it's not what god wants from me.
我们现在看着的是一个失去了家人
We're looking at a kid who's lost his family,
失去了家园
his home...
可能现在也要失去双手的孩子
might even lose his hands now.
比起判断要不要让你离婚
Maybe god has more on his mind
上帝可能还是想这个孩子想的更多吧
than judging whether you get a divorce or not.
你不觉得他有更重要的事情要考虑吗
Don't you think he has bigger fish to fry?
我这边已经搞定了60%的骨骼组织了
I've got about 60% of bone structure over here.
你那边怎么样了
How's it going over there?
我只能看到一些游离的远端指骨
I only see ?free-floating distal phalanges,
其中一些还被肿瘤侵蚀了
and some of them are eroded by tumor.
我们要接近腕骨 或者说剩下的腕骨了
?We're approaching the carpals -- or what's left of them.
我这边在找掌骨
I'm looking for metacarpals over here.
你看见有活骨了吗
Do you see any viable bone at all?
这
Well, uh...
-糟糕 -怎么了 告诉我
- Damn it. - What? What is it? Tell me.
杰克逊 我很抱歉 我
Jackson, I'm s-- I'm sorry. I'm just --
这里除了肿瘤什么都没有 我
There's nothing here. I --
别放弃 等等 等一下
No, no, no. Wait. Just wait one second.
没办法 这里根本找不到能下手的骨头
Well, no. ?There's no bone to work with.
我是说 看这个 这里
I mean, look it. Look right here.
这是手指 里面什么也没有
There's fingers, and then there's nothing.
-我没... -拜托 拜托
- I don't -- - ?Come on. Come on.
杰克逊 我认为...
Jackson, I think --
等一下 好吗
Just wait, okay?
我认为你是对的
I think that you were right.
但我不希望我是对的 我...
I don't want to be right, though. I just...
我们继续 好吗
Let's keep going, please, okay?
好
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表