And cried.
她的恸哭
And the sound she made --
让我觉得她一辈子都会在悲伤中渡过
I thought she's gonna cry like this for the rest of her life.
所以 我当时就决定了不去儿科
So, I decided right there, no Peds for me.
不是因为讨厌孩子
And not because of the kids.
而是因为不知如何处理那些伤心欲绝的父母
I don't want that responsibility over a parent.
也许 也许这不能让我成为优秀医生
And, yeah, maybe that -- maybe that makes me a lousy doctor,
又或者是我不够强壮
or maybe? I’m just not strong enough.
但
But...
我能决定自己最适合的是什么
I get to decide what I'm best suited for.
对吧
Right?
难道我不能决定想要成为怎样的医生吗
I mean, don't I get to decide what kind of doctor I'm gonna be?
没错 你能决定
Yeah, you do.
你得做到
You have to.
请给我15号♥手术刀
15 blade, please.
手术刀
Scalpel.
10号♥手术刀
And 10 blade.
电烧灼器推至30 多些垫布
Push bovie to 30. More lap pads.
这就是我想知道的
That's what I needed to see.
好 定住 别动
All right, hold on, don't move.
再用力牵引一下
I need ?a little more retraction.
好 定住
Good. Hold right there.
你看到她有
Do you see where she's got...
等等 是的
Wait, yeah.
是的
Yeah.
什么想法
What do you think?
好
Okay.
是艾玛
It's Emma.
肝移植给艾玛
The liver's going to Emma.
好的 去吧
All right, there you go.
但你得替我做肝移植手术
But I need you to do the transplant for me.
我想试试给丹尼尔做一♥期♥切除手术
I want to try a primary resection on Daniel
看能不能救回剩有的肝脏
and see if can save the liver he already has --
你不能给他们逃跑的借口
You don't give them something to run from.
至少让他多一点时间
At least buy him more time.
-阿历克斯 -我想两个都救
- Alex. - I want to save them both.
但那个孩子受得了吗
But can the child even withstand?
也许不行 他已经开始脱盐
Probably not -- I mean, de-sating on me,
我的用药也已经超过限制 但我很清楚
and I've already maxed out meds, but I swear,
如果我不尝试 他今晚就撑不住了
if don't try, he'll be dead by tonight.
我想尝试
I want to try.
吸引 牵引
Suction. Retract here.
嘿 克莱夫在碰运气呢
Hey, Karev's throwing a Hail Mary.
吸引
Suction.
为什么你对我皱眉头
Why you furrowing your brow at me?
我以为你在这么多人之中
I would think that you of all people --
你是医院首位女性外科主任
This hospital's first female chief of surgery --
你会为女性争取
Would fight for a woman to get paid
至少让女性获得跟男性一样的薪资
at least as much as any man.
你指的是梅瑞迪斯·格蕾的薪资
This is about Meredith Grey.
如果你不重视她 那就直接
I mean, if you do not value her enough, then just --
我不能跟你
It is inappropriate for me to discuss
讨论另一位员工的薪资情况
the salary of another employee.
她的薪资不该这么低 你知道的
She deserves more, and you know it.
我知道 别以为我不跟
I do, and don't ever suggest to me that I do not stand
这家医院的其他女性团结一致
in sisterhood with other women in this hospital.
你没试过身高150 被忽视
You've never been 4'11" tall and overlooked
被你的男性同事称呼为”女孩”
and called "Girl" by your male colleagues.
你不懂吧 我是女人
You don't know. I am woman.
听我发声
Hear me roar.
但我教过格蕾
But I've already mentored Grey.
我教了她所有的一切
I've already taught her what she needs to know.
现在我是这家医院的外科主任
And now that I'm chief of this hospital,
她要是不用我教她的技巧去争取
It's not my fault if she's not used
这不是我的错
the skills that I taught her.
我更没必要主动给钱吧
And it's not my job to be giving away money
她自己都不争取一下
when it's not asked for.
你太照顾她了
You have coddled her.
自从德里克死后 你就一直很照顾她
Y-y-- since derek, you have coddled her,
但我不会这么做
and I won't do that.
不 她必须自己站起来
No, she needs to rise.
她需要靠着自己变坚强
And she needs to rise on her own
她才能知道自己能变强
so she knows she can rise on her own.
因为
Because...
下次她再遇到什么挫折 你可能就不在她身边了
You may not be here the next time she falls.
她得学会自己争取
She needs to fight for herself.
好吧
Okay.
这才是女权主义者 先生
This is what ?a feminist looks like, sir.
那小女孩怎么样
Oh, how's the little girl?
不错 她回儿科重症监护室了
good. She's back in the nicu.
手术接合很好 她的肾脏功能逐渐恢复了
Perfect anastomosis, and her kidneys have already bounced back.
男孩如何了
But how's he doing?
这个切除边界很好 对吧
That's a good resection margin, right?
-是的 -大部分切除了
- Yeah. - I see you got most of it.
很不错 很接近
It's decent, it's just really close --
我把最后的
I just need to get this last --
吸引 吸引
suction. Suction.
肝静脉出血 钳子
Hepatic vein's leaking. Clamp.
再给个钳子
Another clamp.
千万不要 加油
No, no, come on.
选择切除是不是个错误的决定
Was it a bad call trying to resect?
-不会 -不会
- No. - No.
这是正确的决定 也是大胆的决定
It was the right call, just a bold one.
如果肝脏移植到这个小男孩 也可能在手术期间发生这问题
Yeah, this would have happened during his transplant surgery.
克莱夫选对了移植对象
Karev chose the right twin.
再给个钳子
Another clamp.
搞定
Got it.
你做到了
You did it?
你做到了 搞什么
You did it.What?
擦 他心脏停搏了
Damn it, he's arresting.
推入0.02单位的肾上腺素和输入50cc的血
Push .02 of EPI and another 50cc of blood.
加油啊 小伙子
Come on, buddy.
血压不断下降 持续心动过缓
B.P.'s dropping. Persistent bradycardia.
再试试 从ET管推入0.08单位肾上腺素
Try it .08 to the et tube.
加油 他不行了
Come on, we're losing him.
但你之前把他救回来了
But you had him.
他没法救回来了
He won't get him back.
是的 没办法了
No, he won't.
缝合吧 吻合器
I'm gonna close. Stapler.
但他还有心跳啊
But you've got a rhythm.
那是频死心跳 不会持续的
Those are agonal beats. They won't last.
那我们要怎么做 再推入肾上腺素 对吧
So, what do we do? ?Just push more EPI, right?
肾上腺素用量超过极限了 他的心脏太脆弱了
He's maxed out on EPI. His heart's too weak.
不 不能就这么停下来 还有办法吗
No, you can't just stop, okay -- what else?
没有办法了
There's nothing else.
没有办法 只能等了
Nothing to do but wait.
阿历克斯啊
Oh, Alex.
你的女儿没事了
You have a beautiful baby girl.
移植手术很顺利
The transplant went very well.
她现在恢复得很好
She's now recovering very, very smoothly.
劳瑞 我们尽力去救你的儿子
Laurie, we did everything we could to save your boy.
不
No.
尽管如此 肿瘤实在是
Despite our best efforts, the tumor was just...
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
什么事 格蕾
What is it, Grey?
聊聊我的合同
We need to talk about my contract.
你说我做普外主任实至名归
You said I deserved to be your chief of general,
我减轻你的负担
that I made your job easier.
我很高兴 也很感激
I was happy. I was grateful.
但这不改变我是通过努力得到这份工作
That doesn't change the fact that I earned this job,
我也为此辛劳工作
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表