Understand?
-明白 我想 -好的 很好
- Yeah, I think that -- - Okay, good.
好极了
Great.
谢博德医生 我向你保证
Dr. Shepherd, I promise you --
我不想听你说了
I've heard enough.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
格蕾告诉你我早上替她上解剖课了吗
Grey tell you that I subbed in for her class this morning?
我可是把神经科很夸了一顿
And I think I did ?the neuro department proud.
韦伯医生 作为住院医生指导
Dr. Webber, as residency directory,
你有权知道
You should know...
爱德华兹医生今天下午抛弃了一名患者
...Dr. Edwards abandoned a patient this afternoon,
当受到质疑时 她对我当面撒谎
and when questioned about it, she lied to my face.
捏造事实说自己小时候生病
A truly offensive lie about being sick as a kid,
而我居然信了
and I bought it.
我
I...
我相信了你
I believed you.
-她对我说 -谢博德医生
- She told me -- - Dr. Shepherd.
你想让我怎么处理
What do you want me to do here?
她自己不相信而已
She doesn't believe me on her own.
在她申请这个项目时
When she applied to this program,
我曾接到圣裘德的吉斯·瓦格纳打来的电♥话♥
I got a call from Keith Wagner at Saint Jude's.
他说镰状细胞试验是他事业上的里程碑
That sickle cell trial was a milestone in his career.
他想告诉我 他为她感到骄傲
Wanted to tell me how proud he was of her
能有她参与是件幸运的事
and how lucky we'd be to have her.
她是试验中极少的
Hers was one of the few success stories
成功案例
to come out of that trial.
我不明白为什么威尔逊告诉我你说谎了
I don't understand ?why Wilson told me you lied.
因为威尔逊不知道
Because Wilson doesn't know.
因为我不想再提起了
because I don't talk about it anymore,
因为我不再是个病人了
because I'm not a patient anymore.
我是个外科医生
I am a surgeon.
而且 我只会对信任的人提起这件事
And when I do talk about it, I only tell people I can trust.
她为什么不
Why didn't she just --
为什么她不直接让我跟你核实
Why didn't she just tell me to confirm the story with you?
她怎么就让我 天啊
Why did she let me -- god.
你们共度过多少小时
How many hours?
相处了多少天
How many days?
你和斯蒂芬妮一起做过多少台手术
How many surgeries ?have you spent with Edwards?
她就像你的左膀右臂
She's been your right hand.
为什么你会因为一个不太了解的医生
So why was it so easy to question her integrity
说的几句话就怀疑她的诚信呢
based on the word of a doctor you hardly knew?
上帝啊
God.
好吧
Okay.
-让他禁食 -亨特
- Keep him in N.P.O. - Hunt.
你在搞什么鬼
What the hell is going on?
-什么 -一个实习生说
- Sorry? - I have an intern who says
你派他上楼 通知我的病人
you sent him upstairs to tell my patient --
没错 我在给他们恶补 如何宣布坏消息
I did. I'm giving them a crash course in breaking bad news.
-他们需要学习 -速成班啊
- They need it. - Oh, a crash course.
就这样说吗 不 绝对不是这样的
Is that how this goes? No, it's not how this goes.
不是这样通知家属的
That is not how this works.
格蕾 这是间教学医院
Grey, ?this is a teaching hospital.
我们依据经验教学
We teach from experience.
现在我教给他们四要素
Now, I've given them the four l's --
只有四要素是不够的
The four l's are not enough.
这些实习生 要学的还很多
These interns, they need a lot more.
他们当然有很多要学 所以才让他们去练习
Of course they need more. That's why they have to do it.
他们需要
They have to...
经历过才明白
experience it.
他们要记在心里
They have to live it.
要想学好 他们必须亲自和家属近距离接触
And to learn it, they have to be up close and personal with it.
当你走进一间屋子
When you walk into a room
告诉某人 她们所爱之人已经离世
to tell someone that their loved one has died,
只记住几个要点 机械背出是万万不行的
it's more than just a list of bullet points you've memorized.
他们的余生 将铭记
Yours is the face they will remember
你的样貌
for the rest of their life.
在他们见到你之前 一切都好
They were fine before they met you.
他们刚从学校接孩子放学
They picked up their children from school,
做了晚饭 然后接到电♥话♥
they made dinner, and they got a call.
警♥察♥出现在家门前 并把他们带到医院
The police showed up at their door and brought them here
他们带着孩子来到这间屋子
with those children to this room
让你们对他们说出这辈子最糟糕的消息
so that you can give them the worst news of their entire life.
你们将改变这个人的一生
You are changing this person's life forever.
你们应该对这一刻负责
You are responsible for this moment.
是你 将一位妻子
For the instant that person
瞬间变成了寡妇
goes from wife to widow is you.
责任全在你 无人可替
All you. Nobody but you.
所以 这个人对你们来说不是负担
So, this person isn't an inconvenience.
不是表格上待划掉的任务
They are not a box on a list to be checked off.
现在开始 你们会成为他们生命中的一部分
You are a part of their life now.
你说的话 你的样貌 将被铭记
Your words, your face.
所以 要认真对待
So take that seriously
意识到自己的角色有多重要
and recognize the importance of your role.
并且尊重这个事实 那就是 家属的痛苦
And respect the fact that that person's pain
是这个房♥间里最重要的事
is the biggest thing in the room.
明白了吗
You got it?
不是永远结束了 对吗
It's not closed forever, right?
高♥潮♥列车还会开进站的
The orgasm train will chug into the station again.
只是
It just...
我只是好奇 今后会如何
I'm just not wondering what's out there.
并不觉得怀念令人伤感
Not feeling like I'm missing anything.
我曾拥有过那般波澜壮阔的爱情
I've had that great, amazing love.
而那已经成为过去时了
And that part's behind me now,
我现在有孩子 有你们 还有手术 而且
and I have the kids and you guys and surgery, and...
我很幸福
...I'm happy.
我本以为再不会有幸福了 但我确实如此
And I never thought I would be again and I am.
有这些就足够了
And that's all I need.
你只要像以前一样看着那些线就好
So, you just need to watch those lines just like before.
很好 很好
Good, good.
好的
Okay.
好了 站起来了
There you go.
站好了
There you go.
好的
Okay.
我知道这很难
I know this sucks.
但我们会帮你走到椅子那里的 好吗
But we're gonna ?get you in that chair, okay?
好的
Okay.
继续 接着打我
Go on. Keep hitting me.
接着打我 我们快走到了
Keep hitting me. We're almost there.
继续打我 精神集中在这件事
Keep hitting me. Focus on that.
注意力放在这里
Focus on that.
不走到椅子不能停
You don't stop now until we get you into this chair.
加油 马上走到了 蕾切尔
Come on. ?You're almost there, Rachel.
加油
Come on.
继续走
Keep going.
我知道你马上就走到了
I know. You're almost there.
马上就走到了
You're almost there.
加油
Come on.
加油 瑞秋 只差一步
Come on, Rachel. Just one step.
好了 成功
There you go.
好的 很好 很好
Okay. Good. Good.
做得好 瑞秋 很棒
Good job, Rachel. ?You did good.
没事了 没事了 你很好
It's okay. You're okay. You're okay.
你做到了
You did it.
我要出去一小会儿
I need to step out for just a moment.
你做到了
You did good.
你成功了 做得好
You did it. Good job.
你刚才表现很棒
That was excellent.
你看到了
You saw?
看到了
I did.
做得超乎寻常的好
Very, very well done.
谢谢
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表