人们什么时候才能吸取教训呢
When are people gonna learn?
持枪只会带来不好的结果
It just makes things worse.
人们总说自己需要保护
And people always say they need one for protection.
-其实却并不需要 -有的人需要
- They don't. - Unless they do.
我就有枪
I have a gun.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
真的 有很长时间了
I do. ?I've had one for a long time.
你竟然有枪
You have a gun.
为什么
Why?
就像你说的 保护起见
Just like you said -- for protection.
你用过吗
Have you used it?
不 我不需要 谢天谢地
No. I haven't needed to, thank God.
真庆幸你没有被它误伤
Thank God you haven't had it used against you.
够了 别说话
All right. Can we stop?
楼下有个男孩吓坏了
There's a kid down there scared to death
他可能杀了他的朋友
he might have killed his friend.
这台手术决定着两条生命
There are two lives on this table right now,
所以可以管住嘴巴 上心点吗
so can we just stop the chatter and pay attention?
直角钳
Right angle.
到底发生了什么
What happened?
-什么 -你怎么
- Sorry? -? Well, how did you --
他们拿到枪时你在哪
Where were you that they were able to get a gun?
我在
I was --
我离开了房♥间一会儿
I left the room for a minute.
一会儿
For a minute?
这发生得太快了
It was so fast.
但为什么呢 为什么
So, but why? Why?
什么
What?
你是把手♥机♥充电器留在车里还是
Did you leave your phone charger in the car or...
你当时在发短♥信♥或者是在看电视
were you texting or was it the TV?
不是 警♥察♥已经询问过我
No! The police ?already asked me all this.
那你为什么离开那么久
Yeah, why were you gone long enough
都够时间让他们打开抽屉或者柜子什么的
for them to unlock a drawer or a closet or whatever
拿出枪并射击
and pull out a gun and shoot it?
看好他们是你的工作
It was your job to keep them safe.
那是你的职责啊
It was literally your job.
我确实有尽到职责
And I was doing my job.
他们都不小了 他们已经8岁
The boys aren't babies. They're 8.
他们一起睡 一起玩
They go off and they play together.
我没必要每分每秒都盯着他们
I don't have to watch over them every single second.
他们都是好孩子
They're good boys.
我至少可以去洗澡吧
I-I should be able to go to the bathroom
或者给他们热点奶酪意粉
or warm them up some mac and cheese
谁会料到他们互相开枪射击
without them shooting each other.
皮尔斯医生
Dr. Pierce.
我只是给他们弄吃的
?I was just making them food!
这不是我的错
This wasn't my fault!
有些东西需要麻烦你过目
Can I get you to take a look at something, please?
抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
他们有叫你家人过来吗
Did they call someone for you?
你妈妈会过来吗
Is your mom coming?
皮尔斯医生
Uh, Dr. Pierce.
我一整年天天都在跟他说话
I spent every day for an entire year talking to him,
而他却是个大骗子
and he's just...a liar.
都怪我智商欠费才让这一切发生
Of course, I'm the idiot who let it happen.
我竟然告诉他在我们见面前我就爱上了他
I mean, I told him that I loved him before we even met.
真是没谁了
Who the hell does that?
至少你有过美好憧憬
Well, you were ready for something good.
而且 有时候
Yeah, plus, sometimes
有的人网聊时看上去无可挑剔
someone can seem really, really good onscreen.
-大实话 -甚至完美无瑕
- True. - Sometimes too good.
-网上的他真心不错 -我懂
- He was so good onscreen. - I know.
天啊 不不不
Oh, my God. Oh, Go-- No, no, no.
-怎么了 -他在这干嘛
- What -- - What is he doing here?
等等 那就是你的对象
Wait. That's your date?
你就是准备和那家伙
That's the guy you were gonna do the --
-别说了好吗 -我才不会说出来
- Please don't. - I mean, I wouldn't.
我可是很有格调的
I'm classy, remember?
嗨 你在
Hi. What are you --
我还在工作呢
Uh, I'm working.
我 我跟你一起走
I'll -- I'll -- I'll walk with you.
我叫凯尔·迪亚兹
I'm, uh, Kyle Diaz.
嗨 凯尔 感觉在哪见过你
Hi, Kyle. I feel like I know you.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
你说你等不急要见我
You said you couldn't wait to see me.
我说过好多话
I said a lot of things.
-好多呢 -这就是我的命吧
- She did. - This is my life.
我的詹姆斯那么丑 你的这位帅得过头
I get James and you get that.
你赶紧离开吧 我在工作呢
You really need to leave. I'm working.
爱德华兹 需要的话
You know, Edwards, you can go and
你们可以去聊一聊
catch up if you need to.
你看 我们可以聊一聊
See? We get to catch up.
不 我们 我没什么好聊得
No, we really -- I don't need to catch up.
你真的得离开了 因为我还得去做手术
Uh, you really need to leave because I need to go operate.
我能看一下吗
Can I watch?
见识下你的工作
See you do your thing?
-不行 -不行吗
- No. - No?
不可以 这是隐私 明白吗
No, it's private, okay?
手术室可是禁地 你不能去看
The O.R. is a private place, and you can't watch.
我在工作呢 这是手术梯
I'm working! This is an O.R. Elevator.
你不能进去 手术室是无菌区域
You can't go in here, either. The O.R. is a sterile area.
你不是无菌的
You are not sterile.
你非常非常脏
You are...very, very dirty.
罗宾斯
Robbins.
-我还在弄住院医轮换安排 -嗯哼
- I've been working on the resident rotation schedule. - Okay.
沃伦和布莱克的离开
Yeah, and losing Warren and Blake --
很快会对这个安排带来影响
I mean, soon enough, it's gonna have an impact.
是的
Yeah.
在我把事情弄妥前
would you care if you lost a resident for a few days
你不介意让出你的住院医几天吧
while I get things settled?
-不行 -我给你安排两个实习生喔
- No. - I'll give you two interns.
不行 为什么偏偏是我
No! No! Why is it just me?
你为什么就要拿我的住院医
Why are you taking my resident away?
凭什么老是我得听命 乖乖接受呢
Why am I the one that's just gonna roll over and take it?
你为什么不去"祸害"其他人呢
And why don't you go screw someone else over?
罗宾斯 你不要太激动 冷静点
Robbins, you might want to take it down a notch.
凯丽要搬去纽约
Callie's moving to New York.
什么
What?
她想带索菲亚跟她一起
And she's trying to take Sofia with her.
她有权这么做吗
Can she do that?
你在这干嘛
Hey. What are you doing here?
我决定了
I'm doing it.
决定什么
You're doing what?
只要不是在家
Something other than literally --
看着衣服晒干的事都行
literally watching ?the clothes dry at my house.
-慢着 -我要去见唐·海勒
- Slow down. - I'm meeting with Don Heller.
真的
Seriously?
是的 听着
Yes. Yes. Look,
我有7年要待在麻醉科
I have seven years in anesthesiology.
这很棒 我可以边工作
It's perfect. I can work,
边帮助别人 边挣钱
help people, earn money,
还能在手术室混一下
and get time in the O.R.
面面俱到
Everybody wins.
那贝利对这个有什么想法吗
All right. What does -- What does Bailey think about this?
听着 这还没最终定下来呢
Well, listen, ?it might not even pan out.
我懂了 所以干嘛要在没成真前
Right. I mean, why tell her
-告诉她呢 -我就是这么想的
- until it's a real thing? - That's what I thought.
这事只有我俩知道
Just keep it to ourselves.
直到尘埃落定前
Until we know.
你知道这是个糟糕的主意 对吧
You realize that's a terrible idea, right?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表