《实习医生格蕾》前情提要
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy"...
凯尔·迪亚兹 34岁 两年前诊断出患有
Kyle Diaz, diagnosed with relapsing
再发多发性硬化
and remitting multiple sclerosis.
你和我的情况非常像
Kyle Diaz, ?you and I are a lot alike.
我和他说他巡演回来我们可以出去约会
told him maybe we would go out when he got back from touring,.
我们就一直发短♥信♥聊天
and so we've been texting.
那个"吉他英雄"
"Guitar Hero"?
如果杰克森能让艾普丽尔认了欺骗罪
If Jackson can make a case that April committed fraud,
他就有机会拿到孩子的单独抚养权
he's get a shot at getting full custody of that baby.
我觉得杰克森准备起诉我
I think Jackson's gonna sue me.
我都试着不计较了
I tried to take the high road.
显然 你不计较 还是有限制令
Apparently, the high road is paved with restraining orders.
限制令是个错误
The restraining order was a mistake.
你曾是我最好的朋友 艾普丽尔
You were my best friend, April.
我们应该像这协议体现的那样对待彼此
And we should treat each other the way we did on this paper.
贝利给我普雷明格奖
Bailey gave me the Preminger Grant.
但你不在我会很难过的
I'm gonna be miserable without you.
你能想出办法搞定的 你会也应该能搞定的
You can figure it out. You will. You -- You should.
我可以跟她去
I can totally go with her.
你也能随时见到索菲亚了
You'll be able to see Sofia whenever you want.
我的前妻想搬家横穿整个美国
My ex-wife wants to move
并且把我们的女儿也带走
across the country and take our daughter.
是六个月的住院医师培训停职
It's a six-month suspension from the Residency Program.
我想拯救她 他们知道 是不是
I tried to save her. They know that, right?
是我想开除你 我被他们说服了
I wanted to fire you. I was talked down.
很抱歉让你失望了
Well, ?I am sorry I disappoint you.
就这样 沃伦医生
That's all, Dr. Warren.
人们常用速度和效率来衡量外科医生
Surgeons are often evaluated on speed and efficiency.
-所有牙都刷了吗 -是的
- Did you brush all of them? - ?Yes.
让我看看
Let me see.
但那并非意味着 越快就越好
But that doesn't mean faster is always better.
真乖 继续刷
Good girl. Keep brushing.
-麦琪 鞋子 -我们来了 找到了
- Maggie, where's -- - We're here. Found them.
在哪找到的
Where?
在我枕头下面
They were under my pillow.
有人昨晚和我爬上♥床♥了
Someone crawled into bed with me last night.
谁爬上谁的床 德卢卡来了吗
Who's crawling into whose bed? Is DeLuca here?
当然不是他
Definitely not.
穿错脚了
It's the wrong foot. ?
你冲动行事
You jump the gun,
就会有诊断错误的风险
you risk making a wrong diagnosis.
我们都快变成养猫的独居女人了
You know we're becoming like cat ladies,
孩子们就像我们的猫
and the children are our cats.
我可不是 就因为我不再过性...
I'm not a cat lady just because I stopped having se--
少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
Read the room.
好吧 不再和德卢卡那个
Yeah. S-E-X with DeLuca.
我们在行动前往往没时间考虑
We don't always have the time to think before we act.
-妈妈 -什么事
- Mommy. - Yes?
为什么麦琪阿姨不再和德卢卡那个了
Why did Aunt Maggie stop having S-E-X with DeLuca?
因为她是他的上司 他接受不了
Because he couldn't handle that she was his B-O-S-S.
千万别和被你能力震住的男人约会
Do not ever date a man who can't handle your P-O-W-E-R.
好吧
Okay.
他们只会让你一无所有
They just pick up everything.
-都刷干净了 -真棒
- Got 'em all. - ?Good job.
那会让我们陷入困境
And that's what gets us in trouble.
我真受不了
I can't stand it.
有一天 我坐在咖啡馆里
I mean, the other day, I was sitting in a coffee place,
我想 "好啊 做个咖啡师也不错"
and I thought, "Yeah, I can be a barista."
何乐而不为呢 我有多年麻醉医生经验
Why not? I was an ?anesthesiologist for years.
现在不过是以让人清醒为生
Now I just wake people up for a living.
你这也算剑走偏锋了 是吧
Less-than-lateral move, don't you think?
我得找点事做 比坐牢还折磨人
Well, I got to do something. I'm going stir crazy.
我落后太多了
I'm falling so far behind,
失去太多做手术的时间
I'm losing so much O.R.time...
你比其他住院医生都有经验
You have more experience than any of the other residents.
别慌 你已经遥遥领先了
Don't panic. You're already ahead.
说来好笑
It's funny, actually.
你比他们任何人从医时间都久
You've been a doctor longer than any of them.
比我从医时间都久
Been a doctor longer than me.
这有什么好笑的
How is that funny?
一点都不好笑
It's not.
是的 确实不好笑
Yeah, it's really not.
天啊 现在想来 当咖啡师的主意也不错啊
God, that coffee sounds really good right now, doesn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yes.
你看到报纸上的新闻了吗
Did you see ?what happened in the paper?
没有 但你说的没错
No. But you were right about it.
抱歉 我来了 我来了
Sorry. I'm here, I'm here.
没关系 没关系
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No.
你要点餐吗
Did you want to order?
不 不用了 你还有会诊 对吧
No, I'm good. ?And you have a consult, right?
-是的 有会诊 -所以我们还是直奔主题吧
- Yeah, I do. Yeah. - Yeah, so we should probably just...
是啊 不急 事情怎么样
Yeah. ?No. ?Well, how's it going?
很好
It's good.
潘妮和我在普雷明格附近找了住处
Penny and I found a place near Preminger.
房♥子很不错
It's really nice. ?
-是间公♥寓♥吗 -是的
- An apartment? - ?Yeah.
房♥间小吗
Is it small?
有两间卧室
It has two bedrooms,
而且离一些名校距离很近
and it's really close to some really great schools.
你选好学校了吗
You picked schools?
没有 我拿了这些以便我们选择
No, I brought these so that we could decide,
也可以讨论一下各种可能
so that we could talk about the possibilities.
你拿了宣传册 听起来你已经决定了
You picked brochures. It sounds like you're decided.
她要去纽约上学吗
She's going to school in New York?
如果要去的话
I mean, if she does,
她需要填写申请
she would need to fill out an application,
-我其实想和你谈谈这个 -好吧 抱歉打断你
- which, actually, I meant to talk to -- - Okay. I'm sorry.
我们得好好谈谈 咱们回顾一下
We need to take, a big step backwards.
你什么时候在什么场合听我同意这件事了
Somewhere, sometime you heard me say yes to this.
你听我说过吗 "好的 凯丽 请你
You heard me say, "Yes, please, Callie,
带我的女儿横跨美国"
take my daughter across the country."
我从没说过这种话
But I never said that.
你没同意 我只是说我们可以谈谈
I did not. ?I said we could talk about it.
不 凯丽 你说的是
No. Callie, what you said was,
"你也能随时见到索菲亚了"
"You'll be able to see Sofia whenever you want."
好吧 我不是这个意思
Okay, ?that's not what I meant.
我能"随时"见到她
I'll "Be able" to see her.
我只是因为搬家的事很激动 仅此而已
I was just excited about making this move. That's all.
那就走吧 开心地去吧
Go. Be happy.
和你的潘妮在一起
Have your Penny.
你就...你不能把我的女儿带走
You're ju-- You're not taking my daughter with you.
女儿不是你一个人的
Please stop saying your daughter.
可她就是我的女儿
She's -- ?But she is my daughter,
她也是你女儿 她的生活在这里
and she's yours, and she lives here.
所以我搞不懂为什么要讨论那里的学校
So I don't know why we're talking about schools over there
房♥间 还有...
and bedrooms and...
为什么不能让她过去看你
I -- ?Why can't she come visit you?
因为那不是...
'Cause that's not...
好吧 所以我们才聚在一起
Okay. That's why we're here.
就是为了商量这件事
That -- That's what we're talking about.
我们只是要讨论一下都有哪些选项
That -- We are just discussing what the options are.
听你的意思可不像
That's not what it sounds like.
摇滚巨星怎么样了
How's Hot Rock Star?
-一如既往的下流 -还很有创意
- Filthy as ever. - And creative.
我也觉得是
I know, right?
我总要给他的舌头想新名字
I've got to keep coming up with new names for his...
不是吧
Oh, no.
怎么了
What's wrong?
凯尔来了 他想约我吃晚饭
Kyle is in town, and he wants to take me out to dinner.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表