之后就刀光剑影了
and there will be blood.
现在还在萌芽阶段
This thing is fragile.
但如果你们在那 她们就会和平相处
But if you guys are there, then it can stay nice.
所以你是想我们去做中间人缓冲一下
Oh, so, you want us to come to be a buffer?
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
像人肉盾牌
Like a human shield?
没错 所以你们会来咯
You get it. So, you'll be there?
-不 -才不要 -滚床单
- No. - God, no. - Sex.
所以现在 我们在观察您女儿的下腹出血症状
So, for now, we wait to see if your daughter's abdominal bleed
会不会自行恢复
resolves on its own.
你认为观察是最好的选择
You think waiting is the best option?
这是詹妮的选择
Well, it's what Jenny wants.
詹妮才14岁
Jenny is 14.
我14岁的时候 还在偷街边指示牌
When I was 14, I was stealing street signs
被我那废柴男友搞大了肚子
and getting knocked up by my loser boyfriend,
所以原谅我不信任一个14岁的女孩
so forgive me for not trusting a 14-year-old
能做出好的判断
to make judgment calls.
我问的是你怎么想
I'm asking what you think.
我认为手术比较好
I think that surgery is the better option.
那就做手术
Then that's what we'll do.
当然 你知道 一旦手术
Of course, you know, with surgery,
就会 有风险
there are -- are always risks.
什么时候手术
Surgery would happen when?
今天还是
Today or...
其实 还有一件事
Actually, there is one more thing.
凯普娜医生
Dr. Kepner.
什么 你们有什么没告诉我
What is it? What are not you telling me?!
还有就是詹妮可能会失去她的孩子
There is also the risk that Jenny could lose her baby.
她什么啊
Her what?
詹妮怀孕了
Jenny is pregnant.
-多久了 -妈妈 听我说
- How long? - Mom, listen --
多久了
How long?!
-我不知道 -好像几个月吧
- I-I don't know. - Like a few months or something.
为什么你们告诉她
Why would you tell her?!
看着我 不关她们事 看着我
Look at me, not them. Me.
我跟你说了多少次 要小心 聪明点
How many times have I told you, "Be careful, be smart"?
不要最后像我一样
Not to end up like me.
说了多少次啊
How many times?!
对 妈妈 你说了无数次
Yeah, Mom, like a million times
我是你最大最愚蠢的错误
that I am your biggest, stupidest mistake!
抱歉我毁了你的人生
Sorry I messed up your life so bad!
詹妮弗 我不是这个意思
Jennifer, that is not what I meant!
我很抱歉 抱歉也毁了自己的人生
来吧
And I'm sorry - I'm screwing my life up, too!
00:21:48,446 - 00:21:49,393
Go ahead.
我在等着你说
I'm just waiting for you to say it --
“这不是我们该做的事情 詹妮”
"This is not what we do, Jenny"!
不是
It's not.
你搞砸了
You screwed this up.
她要知道所有的风险
She needed to know all the risks.
-不 不需要 -她需要
- No, she didn't. - Yes, she did.
如果她要劝詹妮做手术 就必须知道
If she was gonna convince Jenny to get that surgery, yes.
现在怎样
How's that going so far?
无论怎样都有危险
There's a risk either way.
你那边处理好了吗
Are you done with your side?
还在弄
Ah, working on it.
只是这些
It's just these...
粘合太多了 我看到了
Damn adhesions. Yeah, I see them.
是的
Yeah.
我也有过这样的经历
I've been here before.
我们需要足够的空间来缝合
We need enough space to get a secure closure.
我是说杰克森
I'm talking about Jackson.
环形PDS缝线
Looped PDS.
杰克森的父亲贴心又慷慨还风趣
Jackson's father could be loving and generous and fun.
他有时也像孩子一样 自私恶毒
He also could be a child -- selfish, spiteful.
我们结束的时候 他只想伤害我
When we ended, he just wanted to hurt me,
所以他拿走了唯一重要的东西
so he took the only thing that mattered.
他夺走了杰克森
He took Jackson.
他带他远走
He took him across country,
以为能抢走我的孩子
thought he could take my boy from me
以为我就这么妥协
and that I would just roll over.
我跟他说 他根本不了解我
I told him he didn't know who the hell he married.
我为了我的孩子努力
I fought for my son,
我不会就此停住
and I'm not about to stop fighting.
理查德 战争很丑陋无情 令人恐惧
Richard, war is ugly, senseless, and scary as hell,
但有些事情值得我们为此一战
but there are some things worth going to war over.
你可以自己缝合了
Maybe you can close without me.
我们可以观察他大脑中的每一个细胞
We can monitor each cell in his brain.
谢博德医生 10多个Y 没到20个Z
Dr. Shepherd, you have plus 10 y, minus 20 on z.
差不多了
Almost there.
让他继续讲话
Keep him talking.
凯尔 你玩什么音乐啊
Kyle, what kind of music do you play?
现在你想认识我啦
Oh, now you want to get to know me?
是的 这是我的工作
Right now, it's my job.
他怎样 爱德华兹
How's he doing, Edwards?
不如你
Why don't you...
给我来一曲吧
try to play me something?
颤抖没有停止 没有改善
Uh, persistent tremor. No improvement.
你不觉得这有点奇怪吗
Don't you think it's a little weird
你看着我大脑内部
that you're seeing the inside of my brain
可是你都没见过我里面啥样
and you haven't seen the inside of my apartment?
你真不知道什么时候住口 对吧
You do not know when to quit, do you?
来吧 让我开心一下
Come on. Amuse me.
你也说这是你的工作还是啥的
You said it's, like, your job or something.
谢博德医生 他开始出现左脸下垂
Dr. Shepherd, he's developed a left facial droop.
信♥号♥♥出现扭曲
Signal's getting distorted.
有个小范围出血 接下来怎样
I have a small hemorrhage here. What next?
拿出探头 缝合
Uh, pull back on the probe, close him up,
等待出血停止
and wait for the bleed to stop.
或是现在控制出血
Or you can control the bleed right now.
用活检针冲洗出血
Use a biopsy needle to irrigate the bleed,
然后稀释抽吸 直到停止
then dilute and suction until it stops.
判断得好 爱德华兹
Good call, Edwards.
活检针
Biopsy needle.
我脸上没感觉
I ca-- I can't feel parts of my face.
怎么了
What is happening?
你大脑内有小范围流血
You have a very small bleed in your brain.
别担心 谢博德医生控制住了
Don't worry -- Dr. Shepherd has it under control.
针管 布莱克 现在
Syringe. Blake, now.
她在做什么
What's she doing?
她在即兴表演
She's free-styling.
她也是个摇滚明星
She's a rock star, too.
没事 我在
All right, I'm right here.
怎么了
What happened?
我在给她做例行下腹检查
I was giving her a routine abdominal exam
她体内压力太高了
when her pressure bottomed out.
疼 很疼
It hurts -- so much.
告诉我怎么了
Tell me what's wrong.
我会来仔细检查的
We're gonna take a look, okay?
她低血压 危险指数在18
She's hypotensive, and her crit's at 18.
-告诉我怎么了 -不是分娩
- Tell me what's happening. - It's not labor.
你的动脉瘤破裂了
Your aneurysm has ruptured,
我知道你不想做手术
and I know you didn't want surgery,
但现在没其他选择了
but now we have no choice.
我们得送你去手术室
We're gonna get you into the O.R.
-妈妈 -他们会照顾你的 宝贝
- Mom? - They've got you, honey.
没事的
Everything is gonna be fine.
-真浪费了 -什么
- What a waste. - How's that?
真浪费
Such a waste.
心脏
The heart.
很抱歉病人不能手术
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表