我觉得她的意思是...
I think what she meant...
她...
What sh--
她想要说的是...
What she was trying to say...
我去看看梅
I'm gonna go check on Mer.
所以你是德里克的医生
So... were you Derek's doctor?
对 我是其中的一个
I was one of them, yeah.
对 我是
Yes, I was.
等等 抱歉
Wait, I'm sorry.
你要来跟我们一块工作
You're coming to work with us?
那天晚上你在那 你治疗的他
You were there that night? You treated him?
她丈夫入院的那天晚上
The night her husband came in --
我哥哥
My brother.
德里克是我哥
Derek was my brother.
-嗨 -大家还好吗
- Hey! Hi! - Hey, guys. How are you?
太好了 我们没错过晚餐
Ooh, good, we didn't miss dinner!
你看 我告诉你我只用一会儿
See? I told you I was only gonna be a minute.
所以
Ah, so...
发生了什么事
Whoa. What's going on?
潘妮要来跟我们一起工作了
Um, Penny's coming to work with us.
这就是潘妮啊
Oh, this is Penny.
等等
Wait for it.
你告诉他们了
You told them?
我还想着我们要等到...
I thought we were gonna wait until --
潘妮杀了德里克
Penny killed Derek.
求你了 我们能谈谈吗
Please, can we just, uh, talk?
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
潘妮
Penny...
原来工作在...
used to work at, uh...
他死的那个晚上她在那
She was there the night that he died.
她是他的医生
She was his doctor.
梅瑞迪斯说她杀了他
Meredith said she killed him.
等等 等等
Oh, whoa, whoa, hang on.
不 潘妮要告诉我发生了什么 对吗
No, Penny was just gonna tell me what happened, right?
我哥哥是怎么死的
How my brother died.
估计还得再等45分钟
It's probably gonna be another 45 minutes.
天哪
Oh, god.
我肯定就是泌尿道感染
I'm -- I'm sure it's just a U.T.I.
给你
Here.
马洛芬 一天三次 一次两片
Pyridium -- two tablets, three times a day
配红梅汁喝
with cranberry juice.
既有效又美味
Effective and delicious.
我还是等检查结果出来吧
Um, I'm going to wait for the test results to come back.
我宁愿听科学的 也不愿听你的
I'd rather hear it from science than from you.
如果有灼烧感 那就是泌尿道感染
Look, if it's burning, it's a U.T.I.
也有可能是衣原体感染 淋病 或者其他性病
Or it's chlamydia or gonorrhea or any of the "Ias."
-你觉得我是什么人 -我不知道
- Who do you think I am? - I don't know who you are.
就是啊
That's the point.
我也不知道你是什么人 好吗
Yeah, I don't know you either, okay?
但你可是带着灼烧的...
But you're the one who shows up with a burning --
注意语言
Watch it.
我也可以假设你传给我了一些病
You know, I could assume that you might've given me something,
但我没这么想 对吗
but I don't do that, do I?
没有 我也没有马上就叫你荡♥妇♥
No. I don't immediately call you a slut.
你说得对
?You're right.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想着这是让我喝的
?I thought that was for me.
对
Right.
抱歉
Sorry.
等等 所以你知道这事
Hey, wait. So, you knew about this?
不 我只知道她的名字
No, I knew her name. That's all.
韦伯管理住院医生的 这是中期调动
Webber handles the residents. It was a mid-term match.
所以她要跟我们一起作为住院医生了
So she's gonna be a resident with us?
拜托
Come on.
潘妮 她在说什么
Penny, what's she talking about?
我想告诉你的
I tried to tell you.
什么时候 你什么时候...
When? When did you ever --
我们到这里的时候
When we got here.
好 现在告诉我们发生了什么
Yeah, so, tell us now. Tell me what happened.
等等
Wait.
潘妮 你不用 不用说
Penny, you don't -- you don't have to.
咱俩能谈谈吗
Can you and I talk?
这其实是个好主意
That is a-a good idea, actually.
-不不不 -我们应该给他们一些空间
- No. No. No. - Why don't we give them some space, you guys?
她就在现场
She was there!
-我们... -我想知道发生了什么
- Can we just -- - I want to hear what happened.
你犯错误了吗
Did you make a mistake?
-你 -阿米莉娅
- Did you -- - Amelia...
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened!
我是当晚创伤科的值班医生
I was the resident on call that night, in trauma.
我们当时人手不够
We were understaffed.
跟他一起入院的有五个人
Five came in with him.
她的丈...
And her husba--
你哥哥有连枷胸
Your brother had flail chest.
我哥死于脑部出血
My brother died of a brain bleed.
不
No.
当时他有头皮裂伤 但没有脊柱错位
There was a scalp laceration but no step-off.
他的失血都流到了胸腔
He was bleeding into his chest.
我们当时做出选择 跳过CT
A choice was made to skip C.T.
但我觉得他需要做CT
I thought he needed one.
我当时应该再强硬点的
I should've pushed harder.
对 你该再强硬一点的
Hell yeah, you should have.
然后
And...
然后我就只能等着
And then I was stuck waiting
在旁边看着那个毫不认真的神经科主治医生动手术
on a neuro attending who couldn't be bothered...
我听起来像是在给自己找借口
I just sound like I am making excuses for myself.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我还是走吧
I should just go.
告诉我剩下的
Tell me the rest.
告诉我所有
Tell me all of it.
阿米莉娅 拜托
Amelia, come on.
我没有见到他
I didn't get to see him.
他去手术前 你看见他了
You saw him before he went into surgery,
你是最后一个看见他的人
you were the last one to see him.
你看见了
You did.
阿米莉娅 够了
Amelia, t-that's enough.
他有没有跟你说什么
Did he say anything to you...
在你杀了他之前
before you killed him?
你能告诉我他最后说什么了吗
Can you tell me what his last words were?
够了
That's enough.
让她离开我的房♥子
Get her out of my house.
你想干什么
So, what do you want to do?
你想让我把她轰出去
You want me to get her out of here,
把所有人都轰出去
get everybody out?
我不知道
I don't know!
我不会让他们这么干的
I'm not gonna let them do this.
这不会发生的
It's not gonna happen.
我们召集董事会开个会
We will call a meeting of the board,
然后我们投票 炒掉那个贱女人
and we'll have a vote, and we will fire that bitch!
我们会 我们要阻止这件事
We'll -- we're stopping this.
我们会处理好这事的 对吗
We're gonna take care of this, right?
梅瑞迪斯
Meredith?
为什么你不说话
Why aren't you saying anything?
因为我真的
Because I really --
我真的不想讨论这个
I really don't want to talk about this.
对
Yeah.
太明显了
Clearly.
你整晚都知道她是谁
You knew who she was all night,
你都没想过告诉我
and you never bothered telling me?
阿米莉娅
Amelia...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表