So we lean on each other.
这不代表软弱或者教子无方
That's not a sign of weakness or bad parenting,
如果这是你想说的
if that's where you're going with this.
这需要一个社会的力量 而我们有这个社会
It takes a village, and we have a village.
-在西雅图 -什么
- Here in Seattle. - What?
你提到的这个社会
The village you just mentioned --
这个母亲们建立起来的无缝隙辅助系统
the seamless support system these mothers built,
这个必要的网络关系
this essential network.
全部都在西雅图
It's all here in Seattle.
索菲亚的朋友和学校 她的老师
Sofia's friends and her school, her teachers --
她的家都在西雅图
her home is here in Seattle.
这就是索菲亚将要离开的地方
That's what Sofia would be leaving.
这就是你想说的吗
Is that what you're saying?
不 我是说
No. I was saying --
询问完毕 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
罗宾斯医生曾是一个很出色的儿科医生
Dr. Robbins was already a brilliant pediatric surgeon,
但自从她完成了研究项目
but since she's completed her fellowship,
我看着她变成了
I've watched her turn into
国内最有名的胎儿医生之一
one of the most renowned fetal surgeons in the country.
孩子有她这个模范母亲会很幸运
A child would be lucky to have her as a role model parent.
询问完毕 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
韦伯医生 你和罗宾斯医生一起工作对吗
Dr. Webber, you work with Dr. Robbins -- is that correct?
对 没错
Uh, yes, that's correct.
可以说你们在专业上有交集吗
Would you say there's overlap between your specialties?
是有
Yes, there is.
所以这么多年来你们走得很近
So, you two have gotten close over the years.
-从专业角度说 -是的
- Professionally. - We have. Yes.
你是个集体活动夜迷吗
Are you a trivia buff?
是的
Yes.
所以你和罗宾斯医生都喜欢集体活动夜
So, you and Dr. Robbins have enjoyed trivia nights together.
是的 没错
That's correct, yes.
你们去玩 喝酒
You go and play, drink,
和女人调情 对吗
and flirt with women -- is that correct?
不 我已经结婚了而且我不喝酒
No, it isn't. I'm married and I don't drink.
所以只有罗宾斯医生在喝酒调情
So Dr. Robbins did all the drinking and flirting.
你只是去玩益智游戏的
You just went for the trivia?
这太以偏概全了
That's an over-simplified --
这是个判断题 是或不是 韦伯医生
It's a yes or no question, Dr. Webber.
是的
Yes.
你很擅长益智游戏
You're good at trivia?
-当然 -别太谦虚
- Sure. - Don't be modest.
之前 就过去六个月吧 你觉得
How many times do you think you and Dr. Robbins have won
你和罗宾斯医生赢了多少次
over the past, oh, let's say six months?
我没算过
I wasn't counting.
酒吧有 他们有记流水账
The bar was. They kept a running tally.
这份证据 3C号♥文件
Does this piece of evidence, Document 3C,
有没有唤起你的记忆
refresh your recollection?
在过去半年你赢了25次
You've won 25 times in the past six months.
这25个晚上罗宾斯医生都和你在外喝酒
That's 25 nights Dr. Robbins was out drinking with you,
还不包括你输的次数
not including the times you lost.
那些夜索菲亚在哪里
Where was Sofia during those evenings?
我不知道
I don't know.
不好意思 我不太 不太明白
I'm sorry. I didn't -- I didn't quite catch that.
我说我不清楚她照看孩子的时间安排
I said I wasn't privy to her childcare schedule.
我想引用4C号♥文件证据
I would like to introduce into evidence Document 4C.
这是罗宾斯医生
It is a transcript of text messages
发给托瑞斯医生的短♥信♥内容
from Dr. Robbins to Dr. Torres
临时请她帮忙照看索菲亚
asking her to take Sofia unexpectedly.
凯丽和我经常换班
Callie and I swap all the time.
我们的时间安排很灵活
We have very flexible schedules.
你能告诉法庭底部的计数吗
Could you please tell the court the tally at the bottom?
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber?
-34 -34
- 34. - 34.
她请托瑞斯医生和她换班34次
She asked Dr. Torres to switch with her 34 times.
我们知道她和你在外至少25次
We know she was out with you at least 25 times.
再加上之前提到的
And that's in addition to the previously mentioned
罗宾斯医生由于工作需要
92 times Dr. Robbins was unavailable
有92次无法照看自己的孩子
to parent her own child due to her professional demands.
现在让我们停下来想一想
Now, let's just pause and think about this for a minute.
六个月只有180天
There are only 180 days in six months' time,
目前我们已经算有约150天
and so far, we've counted approximately 150 times
罗宾斯医生推卸自己的职责
in which Dr. Robbins shirked her duties.
180分之150的概率
150 out of 180.
反对 诱导证人
Objection. Badgering the witness.
诱导证人推测
Calls for speculation.
反对有效
Sustained.
法官大人 我们想请求短暂休庭
Your Honor, we'd like to request a short recess.
所以现在凯丽指控我水性杨花让我蒙羞吗
So, Callie's okay slut-shaming me now?
别被他们乱了阵脚
Don't let them rattle you.
他们让职场母亲听上去像不称职的母亲
They're making it sound like a working mom is a bad mom.
我们就栽在这儿了 是吗
I mean, we just lost in there, right?
因为他们让我听上去
'Cause they made me sound like
我是个自私 不负责任 为性疯狂的
I was a selfish, irresponsible, sex-crazed --
-亚利桑那 -我不是
-Arizona. -I don't --
别说了
Stop.
你现在也有自己的机会
You have your chance right now.
他们试图篡改事实
They tried to rewrite the story.
现在你的机会就是扭曲为直
Now's your chance to set it straight.
你得站上去 把事实公布于众
You need to get up there, tell them the truth.
凯恩法官很聪明
Judge Kane is smart.
她一听就知道什么是真♥相♥
She'll know the truth when she hears it.
你说出真♥相♥ 你就会赢
You tell the truth, and you will win this.
索菲亚出生时 那天你是怎么度过的
When Sofia was born, how did that day start for you?
我当时遭遇了车祸
I was in a car accident.
你能告诉我们你对于那场车祸的记忆吗
Can you tell us what you remember about the accident?
我记不得太多了 但我记得
I don't remember much, but I remember --
我记得自己醒来的时候在汽车引擎盖上
I remember waking up on the hood of the car
全身都是玻璃渣
and I was covered in glass.
我 几乎
I was, um, barely --
对不起
I'm so sorry.
没关系慢慢来
Take all the time you need.
我几乎已经丧失意识
I was barely conscious, um,
我唯一能感受到的就是全身都在痛
and the only thing that I could feel was just pain all over.
我很可能会死在那车引擎盖上
I could have died on the hood of that car.
我也很想放弃
And I wanted to give up.
但 我不能 因为我当时怀了索菲亚
But...I couldn't because I was pregnant with Sofia.
如果我死了 她也会死
And if I died...she died.
所以 我必须与死神搏斗
So...I had to fight...
为了女儿活下来
to stay alive, for my daughter's sake.
成为母亲是我今天还活着的理由
Being a mother is the reason I'm still alive today.
詹妮 你的血压低于临界值
Jenny, your BP's borderline low,
但其他还好 你的心脏功能指标很好
but otherwise, your cardiac evaluation is good.
所以她可以做手术了
So, she's cleared for surgery.
-手术 什么手术 -怎么回事
- Surgery. What surgery? - What happened?
罗素医生说必须得生了
Dr. Russo says we have to deliver.
詹妮仍有羊水泄露的问题
Jenny's still leaking amniotic fluid,
这就意味着我们没时间了
which means we're out of time.
我们得做剖腹产 把孩子生下来
We need to do a C-section, deliver this baby.
现在吗 这太早了吧
Right now? I-It's too early, right?
虽然这不是理想状态 但我们别无他选
It's not ideal, but there may be no choice.
不要 还没到时间
Please don't. Not yet.
我不想让我的孩子死掉
I don't want my baby to die.
亲爱的 会没事的
Honey, everything is gonna be fine.
我们能借一步说话吗
Can I see you outside?
如果那孩子现在出生
If that baby comes out now --
必须现在生
It has to.
胎儿心律早已表明我们的选择余地不多
The fetal heart rate's already showing decreased variability.
那么我们能做点什么
Well, what can we do?
我帮忙接生 你们就为孩子尽你们所能
I can deliver, then you do what you can for the baby.
这些孩子很难活下来 几率很不乐观
It's hard to keep those babies alive. The odds suck.
肺功能不全 脑出血几率极高
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表