开始用第二个单位的血了
Second unit's going in.
几个月前
We took little Tuck
我们带着小塔克去游乐场
to the amusement park a few months ago.
是那个新建的游乐场在...
Oh, the new one over on, um --
是的 我需要抽吸
Yeah, I need more suction here.
小可怜
Poor thing.
他的身高没到其中一个过山车的要求
He didn't meet the height requirement on one of the rides.
你们知道他干了什么吗
Know what he did?
他试图骗售票员
He tried to scam the ticket taker.
他谁都没骗
He didn't scam anybody.
小骗子
Little scammer.
他想把袜子塞到鞋里
Wanted to stuff - his shoes with his socks --
这里 拉紧
Here, retract --
好让他显得高一点
make himself taller.
那是因为他真的很喜欢那个新的过山车
Because he was really passionate about that new roller coaster.
真可惜 他太矮了
Too bad. He was too short.
3-0缝合线
3-0 Prolene.
只差不到一英寸
Less than one inch.
这一英寸足以让他从座椅中飞出去
One inch is all he needs to go flying out of his seat,
像哈密瓜一样在马路上摔成一滩泥
to smash onto the pavement like a cantaloupe.
抽吸
Suction.
规则有其存在的必要性
Rules are in place for a reason.
规则有时候也会很过分
Sometimes rules can be excessive.
-必不可少 -矫枉过正
- Necessary. - Overkill.
小塔克肯定很难过吧
Must have been tough on little Tuck.
塔克大发脾气 真想知道他从哪学的这一套
Oh, Tuck had a fit. Wonder where he learned that.
真要这样的吗 我们真要这么比吗
Really? Really? Are we really trying to make this comparison?
如果他那双运动鞋合适的话 缝合
If the sneaker fits. Suture.
宝宝的脑室有轻微扩张
The ventricles in the baby's brain are slightly dilated.
这很难看出来
It's hard to tell.
确实很难看出来
It's really hard to tell.
好吧 这意味着 这是什么意思
Well, so, that means -- What does that mean?
这可能是超声波的定位小故障
It could be a positional glitch in the ultrasound,
-所以 -或者可能是感染
- So let's -- - Or it could be an infection --
巨细胞病毒或者水痘
CMV or varicella.
不像是 但有可能
Unlikely, but, yes.
你知道吗 我们还是
You know what? Let's just --
还有...还有什么其他的可能
What -- What else? What else could it be?
神经管缺陷或者染色体异常
Uh, neural-tube defects or a chromosomal abnormality.
这不是真的
This is not happening.
我不信 这不是真的
I don't believe this. This is not happening.
听着 我不确定这是真的
Hey, listen, I'm not sure if this is happening,
所以 为了保险起见
so let's just play it safe.
我们做一个充分的检查
And let's do a full work-up,
了解整体情况后我们就能下定论了
and we're gonna get a bigger picture and we'll be able to say.
你上次怎么会漏掉这个
How did you miss this?
你说 你说过一切正常
You said -- You said that everything was fine.
就在几周前 你做了超声波
Weeks ago, you did an ultrasound,
你看着屏幕说"这是个健康的宝宝"
you looked at it, and you said, "That is a healthy baby."
-我知道 -你说我们母女健康
- I know, and -- - You said we were fine.
所以你上次看得不够仔细吗
So, did you not look closely enough?
怎 怎么
What -- What --
-你先冷静点 -你说过母女健康
- Hey, let's be calm. - You said we were fine.
-但现在你 -咱们先 能先冷静点吗
- And now you're -- -Let's just -- Can we calm down?
冷静 好吧你知道吗
Calm? Okay, you know what?
我之前怀过孩子 并且看着他死了
I held my baby, and I watched him die last time.
所以原谅我不能冷静
Forgive me if I'm not calm.
当然
Of course.
-听着 我只是 -我 我的意思是
- Look, um -- I just -- -I just -- I meant --
你能 你能先回避一下吗
Can you -- Can you just leave right now?
抱歉 拜托你
I'm sorry. Just...
请你马上离开好吗
Can you leave now, please?
我能帮点什么吗 看看你的术后病人
Can I do anything? Check your post-ops?
不行
No.
-需要我跟别的医生去么 -不用
- Should I just find another service? - No, no!
我没时间
I don't have time.
我没时间再找一个人跟我
I don't have time to find someone else.
好吧 你可以做的是
All right, um, you know what you can do is,
给艾普丽尔·凯普娜做全套血清学试验
April Kepner. You can run a complete blood serology --
染色体分型 IgG IgM抗体水平
karyotyping, IgG, IgM levels.
我需要检查所有东西
I want to check for everything.
看看有什么遗漏的吗
See if anything was missed?
我想知道这个宝宝事无巨细的情况
I want to know - if this baby has a hangnail.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
没问题
I can.
很好 你的胆红素降下来了
Nice. Your bilirubin is down.
你可以出院咯 小家伙
You're ready to go, champ.
我需要你的帮助
Hey, I need your help.
早上好啊
Good morning.
作为一位朋友兼医生
As a friend... and a doctor and a --
一位儿科医生 但更多是作为朋友
and a peds doctor, but more as a friend.
哪个都行 怎么了
Uh, whichever. What?
其实
Um, well...
这个有点蛮强人所难的
It's, uh, it's a big -- it's a big ask.
不到万不得已我不会这么做的
And, uh, I wouldn't ask,
但我需要一个了解我和我的孩子
but I-I need someone who knows me and my kid --
一个相信孩子的人 而恰恰你就是
someone who people trust with kids, and you're the --
毕竟你认识我最长时间
Well, you've known me for the long
凯丽 干脆点
Callie, just...
不 等等 我
No, wait, hold on. I --
好吧 我还知道
Okay, I also know that...
你和亚利桑那有过一段关系
you have a relationship with Arizona
而且你很
and you're very --
你是想要我为你监管权一事
Are you asking me to take the stand for you
出庭作证吗
for your custody thing?
天啊 是的 谢谢你
Oh, God, yeah. Thank you.
不行
'Cause it's a no.
你们俩我都喜欢 我不会偏袒任何一方
I like you both. I'm not picking sides.
凯尔 我们排了你今天下午的手术
Kyle, we've scheduled you for surgery this afternoon.
德卢卡医生准备采些血
Dr. DeLuca is just gonna draw some blood.
好的 然后呢 就可以没事了吗
Okay, and, uh, and then? Moving forward?
小妮子提到关于一个试验的事
Steph said something about a -- a trial?
单克隆抗体试验
The monoclonal antibody trial.
在我们等的时候我做了些调查
I did a little research while we were waiting,
目前在应用于治疗多发性硬化的试验阶段
and they are experimenting with M.S. Regression.
说不定可以好好考虑下
Maybe -- something to look into.
我觉得这很适合凯尔
I think it would be a very good fit for Kyle.
回你该待的地方去
Down the line.
现在 我们需要专注于
Right now, we need to focus
你的术前准备
on getting you ready for surgery,
我们等会见
so I will see you soon.
德卢卡
DeLuca.
是的 我需要你的右臂
Right, um, I'm gonna need your right arm.
我来
I got it.
你快把我吓死了
You scared me to death.
我知道
I know.
安吉莉卡呢
And Angelica?
她在这吗
Is she here?
她去拿咖啡了
She's getting a cup of coffee.
如果你不介意 我想待在这
I'd like to stay if...you don't mind.
务必留下来
Please. Stay.
抱歉 保森先生
Excuse me? Mr. Paulson.
我来跟你谈谈关于术前的事
I was just coming to talk you through pre-op.
你感觉如何 先生
How are you feeling, sir?
我来了 我来了
I'm here. I'm here.
我得叫孩子跟孙子们过来
I had to call the kids and the grands.
所有人都好担心你
Everyone was so worried.
别关门 能别关门吗
Hold the door! Can you hold the door?
我的实验室检查结果回报了吗
Are my labs back yet?
不 还没
Um, no, not yet.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表