表现得一本正经的 但当我们独处的时候
in front of people at work, but then, when we're alone,
-她就会 -她就变成了小野猫 是吗
- She's so -- - She's a wildcat, huh?
我看起来怎么样
How...do I look?
我性感吗
Do I look hot?
你非常性感
You're very hot.
我们可以走了吗
Can we go now?
谢谢你
Thank you. Whew!
好的 回见了
Okay. See you later.
你也好好玩
You have fun, too.
今晚玩得开心点 德卢卡
Have fun tonight, DeLuca.
谢谢
Thanks.
对了 你可不能把小野猫驯服了
Oh, and, uh... you can't tame a wildcat.
这事让我很气愤 因为我们之间的问题
It's infuriating because I know that our problems
并没有奇迹般地消失
haven't just magically disappeared.
谢谢
Thanks.
想问一下 其他的男同胞什么时候来
Hey, uh, when are the rest of the guys coming?
没别人要来了
This is it.
好吧
All right.
你为什么要让他搬回来呢
Why did you let him move in?
因为他很伤心地 一脸可怜兮兮的样子
Because he showed up on my door all sad
出现在我的门口
with his big, sweet face
让我一下子忘了我们之间所有的问题
and made me forget everything that was wrong with us.
我理解
I know.
我看见凯丽从走廊里走过
I see Callie walking down the hall,
我和她基本都不说话了 可我还是会犯傻
she and I are barely talking, and I still get stupid.
我也想为了某个人而犯傻
I want to get stupid over somebody.
我感觉自己聪明过头了
All I ever feel is smart.
我只想捧着他那张又傻又英俊的脸
I just want to take his dumb, gorgeous face,
然后 我只想照着他的脸给一拳
and I just -- I want to -- I want to pummel it...
再亲亲他的脸 然后跟他结婚
and kiss it and marry it
然后再照着他的脸给一拳
and just pummel it.
这我能也理解
I get that, too.
是指你想亲他的部分 而不是你打人的部分
Not the pummeling, but the kissing.
我还以为你根本不想跟他结婚呢
I thought you didn't even want to marry him?
我也不知道我想要什么 别相信我的话
I don't know what I want. I can't be trusted.
我想知道男人想要的是什么
I want to know what guys want.
沃伦 沃伦
Hey, Warren, Warren.
你是个男人 你想要的是什么
You're a guy. What do you want?
这个嘛 这个 有点不太好说
Um...you know, that's, uh -- that's -- that's tough. Um...
有人看见今天急诊室有辆急救车爆♥炸♥了吗
Did anybody see that an ambulance blew up in the E.R. today?
不 我们是认真的 男人想要的是什么
No, we're serious. What do guys want?
男人想要的是什么
What do guys want?
赶紧结束这场对话
Out of this conversation.
我刚刚收到了一条重要的短♥信♥ 我得走了
I just got an important text, and I have to go.
发件人: 玛兰达
我下班了
现在就回家
你真是不可理喻
You are impossible.
-女人也是一样的不可理喻 -真的吗
- Oh, women are just as impossible. - Really?
听着 我代表不了所有的男人
Look, I, uh -- I can't speak for all men.
我只是一个想回家跟老婆在一起的男人
I'm just a guy who wants to go home to his wife.
抱歉 晚安了
Sorry. Good night.
贝利算什么啊
Screw Bailey.
她找到了个好男人
She got the good one.
是啊
She did.
你好像又欠了我一瓶啤酒
Looks like you owe me another beer.
该死
Oh, hell.
没有人强迫你参加赢不了的赌局
Hey, no one forced you to take bets you couldn't win.
到底是怎么回事 内森
What is the deal, Nathan?
没什么事
No deal.
再来一局吗
Go again?
我们还在那边的时候
I talked about Owen dozens of times
我曾经多次提到欧文
when we were over there,
但你从来没说过你认识他
and you never even mentioned knowing him.
我不想谈起这件事
Well, I didn't want to talk about it.
那你们两个就一直讨厌彼此吗
So, what, you guys have just, like, always hated each other?
不是 我从来没有讨厌过他
No, I never hated him.
我们一起成为了医生
We became doctors together,
一起上学 参加战地训练
went through school, field training.
他是我最信任的人 我们像兄弟一样
There was no one I trusted more. We were like brothers.
后来发生了什么
What happened?
该你了
You're up.
好吧 我们就不能谈论这件事 是吗
Okay, so we're not talking about this?
我们在玩飞镖呢
We're playing darts.
话说你玩飞镖怎么这么厉害
How'd you get so good at darts anyway?
当你找不到回家的理由的时候
You pick up some things
你就学会了其他的东西
when you have no reason to go home.
那你打算怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
要签离婚协议书吗
You gonna sign the papers?
我们在玩飞镖呢
We're playing darts.
我是无所谓
Fine with me.
你准备好走了吗 我饿死了
Hey, you ready? I'm starving.
听着 我们能改天再约吗
Listen, can we do this another night?
好的
Uh, okay.
我不饿 而且我不想
I'm not hungry, and I-I don't want to --
-怎么了 -没什么 没什么
- What's wrong? - Nothing, nothing.
只是觉得再找一个晚上会更好 行吗
Just be better another night, okay?
是跟里格斯有关吗
Is this about Riggs?
你能...
Can you...
我不想谈这件事
I'm not getting into it.
我们没必要每件事情都谈的
Everything doesn't need to be talked about.
好吧
Okay.
是啊 我理解
Yeah, I understand.
改天你会给我打电♥话♥ 我们会出去
So another time you will call me, and we'll go out.
但你不会打给我的 是吗
But you won't, will you?
或者你会打给我 我会屈服然后跟你出去
Or you will and I will cave and go
我会说太多 你会什么都不说
and I will talk too much and you will say nothing.
我 我就是不知道该怎么应对你的所作所为
And I-I'm -- I don't know how to do this thing that you do
你让我的心情非常糟糕
where you make me feel like crap
而你又什么都不肯说
and there are no words coming out of your mouth.
算了 无所谓了
So...whatever.
也许你会给我打电♥话♥ 也许不会
You'll call me maybe -- or maybe not.
我可能不会在乎了
And maybe I will not care.
我曾经有一个妹妹
I had a sister.
叫梅根
Megan.
她比我小三岁
She was three years younger than me.
比我聪明 比我风趣
Smarter than me, funnier than me --
总之是个比我更优秀的人
better person than me, okay?
我做过的事她也都做了
But she did everything I did.
我们一起进入医学院 然后遇到了里格斯
We went to med school together, and that's where we met Riggs.
内特是我最好的朋友
Nate was my best friend.
梅根爱上了他
And Megan loved him.
我们失去她的那一天他们是在一起的
And he was with her the day that we lost her.
我很信任地把她交给了他
I trusted him with her,
他就像我的兄弟一样
and he was like a brother to me.
他本可以...
And he should've...
但他没有
But he didn't.
我从不谈起这件事
And I don't talk about it.
好吧
Okay.
我能说件事吗
Can I say one thing?
她爱他
She loved him.
是有理由的 她爱他一定有她的理由
There's a reason. She loved him for a reason.
我就是这样认为的 德里克爱她
That's what I hold on to. Derek loved her.
你妹妹爱里格斯
Your sister loved Riggs.
也有一些好的方面吧
So there's good in there.
这样他就成了你的家人
That makes him family.
这也意味着他应该得到一次重新来过的机会
And that means that maybe he deserves another chance.
你还饿吗
Are you still hungry?
我们吃点什么
What are we eating?
我想去吃披萨
I could go for a pizza.
我也是
Me, too.
你在这做什么
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表