I'll back off.
一阵子
For a little while.
等你准备好了
But so you're prepared...
我再联♥系♥你
I'm gonna call you again.
如果你不理我
And if you ignore me...
我会再出现的
I'm gonna show up again
我们会再坐回那辆车里
and we'll go back to sitting in that car,
有说
talking...
有笑
and laughing.
我会一直等着
And I'll be waiting...
直到你准备好
until you're ready because...
因为我很确定你值得我等待
I'm pretty sure you're worth waiting for.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
所以我们不会独自做手术
That's why we don't operate alone.
有主治 有护士 有实习生
There are attendings and nurses and interns.
那些手术室里总是全是人
Those O.R.s are full of people.
我没事
I'm fine.
-你确定吗 -他走了吗
- Are you sure? - Is he gone?
他走了 我很确定
Yes, he's gone. Yes, I am sure.
我完全 彻底地没事
I am completely and utterly fine.
我看看披萨有没有到
I'm gonna go check on the pizzas.
衣服洗好了 碗洗好了
Laundry's done. Dishes are done.
我给佐拉做了明天的午饭
And I made a lunch for Zola tomorrow.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要走了
And I'm gonna go.
万一如果有人真的受伤了
So, in the cases where someone actually does get hurt...
你要是愿意可以待在房♥间里
Well, you can stay in your room if you want.
打扫干净了
It's clean.
没有人一定要独自承受
Nobody has to go through it alone.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表