婕德出现了头疼 头晕 视线模糊这一系列症状
Look, Jade suffers from blurry vision, headaches, dizziness.
再加上生长异常
Abnormal growth.
没错 所有这些症状都指向...
Okay, put it all together, and you get...?
脑垂体瘤
A pituitary tumor.
我是不是料事如神
The knower of all things!
看来还是该我当外科主任
I should be chief of surgery.
不对 主任本来就是我啊
Oh, wait -- I already am.
不用谢
You are welcome.
你跑哪儿去了
Where have you been?
我去下载你要的表了
I was downloading all the charts you asked for,
可真够多的
Which, respectfully, is a lot of charts.
我们今天要做这么多手术么
Are we really doing all of these surgeries today?
贝利把她的病人都推给我了
Well, Bailey pushed all her patients onto me,
所以你也得上
So that means you, too.
凯尔·罗恩 他的腹腔镜胆囊切除术能不能提前...
Kyle Roane -- - can we push this lap chole --
不行 我们还没拿到他的肝脏检测报告
No, we don't have his liver tests back yet.
那丹娜·李呢
What about Dana Lee?
疝修补 我们拿到尿检报告了吗
Hernia repair -- do we have the urinalysis, because --
没 都在化验室积压着呢
No, the labs are backed up.
我可没时间等
I don't have time for this.
有没有什么我能做的
Is there anything I can do
让你好过点呢 格蕾医生
to make your day better, Dr. Grey?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是...
I just...
因为贝利是主任 我没法拒绝她
I can't say no to Bailey because it's for the chief,
现在我头顶满是乌云
so I just need a little break in the clouds here.
来点雨吧
I just need a little rain.
你的道歉 我接受了
I appreciate the apology.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
给你求雨啊
To make it rain.
病理检验室
谢谢
Thanks.
威尔逊医生 你呼我啦
Dr. Wilson. You paged?
没 我没
No, I didn't.
奇怪 我以为你找我呢
Oh, wow, that's weird. Totally thought you did.
这玩意估计出毛病了
Maybe this thing is old.
不管了 你在等检验报告呢
Anyway, you waiting for your labs?
我能不能等...
Can I, uh, can I wait --
好 多谢了
Oh, thank you, yeah.
拿着报告来找我
Bring me the labs when you get them.
不 不是 我是说和你一起等
Oh, no, no, I meant wait... with you.
为啥啊
Why?
我要催一下病人的术前检验报告
I need to rush a patient's pre-op.
我都等了十分钟了
I've been waiting 10 minutes.
很显然 系统挂了
Apparently, the system's down.
格蕾让我又是巡房♥又是催报告
Grey tasked me with all of these labs and these extra rounds,
我还得给三个病人做术前准备
and I need to prep three patients for the O.R.
所以 我 这样不行
So, I -- this isn't gonna work for me.
你干嘛uf8f5
What are you...?
你好 抱歉
Uh, excuse me. Hi.
我需要丹娜·李的化验单 现在就要
I need the labs for Dana Lee, stat.
是主任让我来的
It's -- it's for the chief.
我们这都排队呢
We all wait in line here.
感激不尽
Thank you so much.
给我把报告单送来
Bring me those labs.
绝对飞速送达
Can't wait.
你咋样啊 贝利 不 应该叫主任啦
How you doing? Oh, uh, hi, uh, Bailey -- or -- or should I say chief?
-挺好的 -好
- Yes, sir. - Okay.
听说你手里有个特别的病案
I just heard about the case.
新官上任 又遇上这么个好病案
A big patient for a big first day?
是啊 主任
Yes, sir.
有什么需要帮忙的吗 会诊什么的
Uh, and do you want anything, a consult -- anything?
不用 没事 我能行
Oh, no, no. I got it covered.
不过还是多谢了
Thanks, though.
初步检测表明
Prelim results says
你没得中东呼吸综合症
it's definitely not middle east respiratory syndrome.
我能出去了吗
So can I get out of here?
等革兰氏染色法的结果一出
Well, they won't clear you to leave
他们就放你出来
until they get your gram-stain results.
杰克森
Jackson.
我们三个月没见
I've been gone for three months.
谈一会的时间都不给我么
Can we at least have a conversation?
我还得去会诊
I have a, uh, consult.
我会来给你通知检验结果的
I'll let you know when I get your gram-stain results back.
不 别走
Wait, wait!
回来
Come on!
好了
Okay.
婕德 你有两个问题
So, Jade, you have two problems.
除了脑垂体瘤以外
Uh, in addition to the pituitary tumor there,
你摔倒后造成了
the fall you took caused a fracture
椎骨骨折 需要接受手术治疗
in one of your vertebrae, so you will need surgery.
最重要的是
But more importantly,
我得尽快切除这个肿瘤
I need to remove the tumor as soon as possible.
不 不 没人能动我的大脑
No, no. No one cuts into my brain.
而且 我工作也落下不少
Look, I'm missing work.
婕德 这个肿瘤导致你的生长激素
Um, Jade, this tumor is causing your growth hormones
比正常人高出十六倍
to be 16 times higher than normal, uh,
也就是说 你还会继续长个儿
w-which means that you'll only continue to grow.
我十七岁时都两米了 长就长呗
I've been 6'6" Since I was 17. Who cares?
其实 你已经两米二了
Actually, you're 7'2".
不止 我们量过了
And a quarter -- uh, we measured.
你的生长速度对身体造成了极大的负担
You're growing at a rate faster than your body can handle.
再次受到外力冲击 脊柱一定会崩塌
Any more force, and your spine will collapse.
那做手术需要多久
Well, how long will surgery take?
我们要做手术计划 估计手术加上复健
Making a surgical plan -- the surgery and recovery --
一个多礼拜你就能回去工作了
we can get you back to work in a week or so, mm-hmm.
不 还是等我把这阵儿忙完
Nope. Look, I'll come back when,
再回来做手术吧
You know, my work project is over.
好了 坐下
Whoa, whoa! Sit.
主任 四小时后再给她做一次脑部检查
Chief, I need to do a repeat neuro check in four hours.
四小时后 不行
Four hours? No, I can't.
我知道你的工作很重要
I know your work is important,
但做手术更重要
but this brain surgery has to be your priority.
是吗 你知道我是做什么的吗
Really? Do you know what I do?
不知道吧 我带了一个团队
No. I lead a team that's bringing the internet
给非洲的偏远地区联♥通♥互联网
to the parts of Africa that don't have it.
互联网就是如今人类的火种
The internet is man getting fire.
是二十一世纪的光明
This is the 21st-century light bulb.
你知道它能改变多少人的生活 能拯救多少生命吗
Do you know how many lives will be changed, be saved,
你知道它能帮多少姑娘受教育吗
how many girls will become educated?
你知道它能传播多少医学知识
Do you know how much medical knowledge,
多少消息 信息
how much information will become available
给那些生活在黑暗中的人们吗
to people who've been kept in the dark?
这个项目一周后就要启动了 我必须得去
This project goes live in one week, and I need to be there.
我别无选择
I have to be.
是 这的确...
Yeah. Uh, that's --
比做脑手术更重要
More important than brain surgery.
婕德 你说的我都懂
Jade, I hear you.
我知道你肩负重要的责任与使命
Uh, you have the weight of the world on your shoulders.
但请相信 我真的能帮到你
But believe me when I tell you I can help you.
好 我就给你四小时
Okay, I’ll give you the four hours.
然后我就走人了
Then I'm leaving.
四小时
Four hours?
在这个时间段内 我需要一个完整的手术计划
And in that time frame, I need a complete surgical plan
包括切除脑垂体瘤
for resection of the pituitary tumor
和修复椎骨骨折
and repair of the spinal fracture
并且康复时间要压缩到一周内
that includes a recovery time of no more than a week.
好吧 我突然想起来
Oh! Okay, well, you know what?
我还有个做膝关节置换术没做
I have a knee replacement right now.
我得去做胸腔镜食管癌切除术
I've got a VATS procedure.
推掉 交给别人
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表