虽然我们曾经感情很深 但都过去了
it seems like a big deal, but it's not.
-我保证 她人很好的 -不
- I promise, she's great. - ?No.
不是因为她 我
No, it's not. I --
来吧 过来 咱们翻开新的一页
Come on. Come on. Let's rip the band-aid.
我来把你介绍给她
I will introduce you.
来吧
Come on.
很好 就这样
Good. Okay. ?
佩妮 这位是亚利桑那·罗宾斯
Penny, this is Arizona Robbins.
亚利桑那 这是佩妮
Arizona, this is Penny.
大名鼎鼎 如雷贯耳
We've heard so many great things about you.
是吗 多谢
Oh, that's...Nice.
饱和信♥号♥♥低
我们并不是创伤中心或教学医院
We're not a trauma center or a teaching hospital --
你们已经尽力了
You did the best you could.
他救了那么多人
He saved all those people.
我的职责本该是
And it was my job...
救活他
to save him.
而我却失败了
And I failed.
现在
And now...
他就要死了
He's gonna die...
因为我的医术还不够好
...Because I was not a good enough doctor...
不足以救活他
...To keep him alive.
实习医生格蕾
第十二季 第五集
谁来晚餐
里面有人
Occupied!
快出来 别的卫生间都有人在用
Hurry up! There are people in the other ones!
我在这里
I'm in here!
我要尿在你地板上了
I sw-- I'm gonna pee on your floor!
老天 我觉得我因为做♥爱♥而受到惩罚了
God, I think I'm being punished for having sex.
异常美妙 懊悔自责
Amazing, regrettable,
但不得不承认 和这个实习生做♥爱♥很刺♥激♥
but admittedly very hot sex with an intern.
如果说从暴♥力♥电影中学到什么的话
and if we've learned anything from slasher movies,
那就是做♥爱♥的人都会受到折磨和惩罚
it's that people who have sex get tortured and punished...
还有泌尿道感染 天啊
...and raging U.T.I.S! Oh, god!
你怎么还不做饭 你应该开始做饭了
Why aren't you cooking?! You're supposed to be cooking!
我正在遭受折磨 我得了泌尿道感染
I am being tortured. I have a U.T.I.
吃点吡啶姆[尿路镇痛药] 赶紧去做饭
Well, get some pyridium and get back in the game!
我要去趟医院
I'm going to the hospital.
什么 不行 你不能去
What?! No, you can't.
不过是泌尿道感染 坚强点
It's a U.T.I.! Woman up!
都泌尿道感染了 谁知道还有什么病 我都不了解这个人
A U.T.I. And what else? I don't know this guy.
我一向洁身自好 身上干干净净
I keep a very clean house down there,
现在可好 身体都沦陷了
and right now, my house is on fire.
天知道他去哪里鬼混过
God knows where he's been!
他看起来阅女无数 经验十足
He looks like he gets a lot of sex -- a lot!
都是和谁呢
With whom?
也许是和吸毒女
Skanks, perhaps?
根据统计学
I mean, statistically,
这里至少会有一到两名吸毒女
there was probably a skank or two in there.
他什么病都可能传染给我
He could've brought anything into my house.
天啊 我觉得自己中毒了 我要去医院
God, I feel toxic. I need -- I need to go to the hospital.
我要做一整套检查 还得洗个漂白澡
I need a battery of tests and a silkwood shower.
不能漂白 我只是想洗干净
No, I-I-I just -- I want to feel clean.
你有点主厨的责任心吧
Think like a chef.
你得做饭 客人们都等着呢
You have to cook! We have guests!
没人愿意让我去碰他们的食物
No one wants me touching their food.
一屋子外科医生都在那里挨饿呢
We have a house full of starving surgeons!
-你不能就这么走了 -你看我能不能
- You can't just leave! - ?Watch me.
-麦琪 -阿米莉亚 我要是得了性病怎么办
- Maggie! - ?Amelia, what if it's an std?
天啊 我们搬了好多次家
Oh, gosh, I've moved all over --
住过三个海军基地 关岛 巴林
Three naval bases in the states, Guam, Bahrain.
等等 我们也在巴林住过
Hold on. We lived in Bahrain.
不会这么巧吧
Get out.
医院的电♥话♥ 我是托瑞斯医生
It's the hospital. This is Dr. Torres.
我的妈妈是石油地震学家
My, mom's a petroleum seismologist.
每两年就要换学校 学新语言 适应新食物
Every two years, new school, new language, new food.
我上大学前从没吃过快餐和乳酪
I was in college before I ever tried mac and cheese.
天啊
Mm, gosh.
每次我说我叫亚利桑那时 老师总会说
Well, try telling a class your name is Arizona.
"不 亲爱的 不是说来自哪里
"No, honey, not where you're from.
是说你的名字"
What's your name?"
好吧 好吧 你更惨
Okay. All right, you had it worse.
我去开门 你帮忙
I'll get that. Would you...
好的 我来摆完
Yeah, I'll finish.
我来晚了吗
hey, am I late?
不 一点不晚 你可以把外套放那里
No, not at all. You can set your coat over there.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you a drink?
来杯威士忌吧
Uh, you know what? Whiskey would be great.
-真是太兴奋了 -能把影像发到我邮箱吗
- oh, that's hysterical. - Can someone just e-mail me the films?
或者我可以自己去取 谢谢
Or I can just grab it myself. Thanks.
我不知道你也会来
I-I didn't know if you were gonna be here.
但我现在也不知道你住在哪里 所以
But then I don't even know where you live now, so --
你要现在谈这个吗
Do you want to do this now,
咱们还是好好享受派对吧
Or can we, like, just be at a party?
当我没说
Forget it.
我现在住在本和贝利家
I'm staying at Ben and Bailey's.
今晚过后 我大概会去睡酒店
And after tonight, I'll probably just get a hotel room.
我能跟她说句话吗
Oh, can I steal her for a minute?
谢谢 失陪
Thanks. Excuse me.
我见到她了
I met her.
-那个佩妮 -杰克森住在贝利家
- Penny! - ?Jackson's staying at Bailey's.
我一点不恨她
I don't hate her.
我喜欢她 特别喜欢她
I like her. I like her a lot.
这么说 主任算是加速我婚姻分崩离析的
So the chief of surgery is aiding and abetting
帮凶和教唆者
the dissolution of my marriage.
这 这挺好的
That's -- that's nice.
她真的很棒
She's genuinely great.
凯丽很开心 我在喝酒
And Callie's so happy, and I'm drinking, and...
-你有听我说话吗 -我说了很多了
- You with me? - Oh, I am way ahead of you.
晚饭看来还要再等等
So, looks like dinner is gonna be a while.
希望你来之前吃了东西
Hope you ate before you came.
你生气了
You're pissed.
你有理由生气 但我之前不知道
You have every right to be, but I didn't know.
我们能谈一下吗
Could we just talk, please, for a minute?
很重要的事
It is important.
你看起来根本不想呆在这吧
You look like you'd rather be anywhere else but here.
是的
Yes.
我们能不能出
Could we just go outsi--
干杯
Cheers.
你觉得我要在这里
What do you think the minimum amount of time
至少呆多久
is that I have to be here
才能算 “杰克森刚才在这”
before it counts as, like, "Yeah, Jackson was here"?
至少20分钟
20 minutes, minimum.
-好 -前提是这不是个聚餐
- Okay. ?- If this weren't a dinner party.
-看你的位子空了就知道了 -是这样啊
- Your empty seat's gonna give you away. - And there's that.
就是这样啊
There is that.
我甚至都不知道麦琪会这么处理这个
I don't even know what Maggie was gonna do with this.
我们要叫披萨外卖♥♥吗
Should we order pizza?
披萨外卖♥♥吧
Let's just order pizza.
是不是有什么事 是孩子的问题吗
Did something happen? Is it the kids?
麦琪走了吗 是麦琪的问题吗
Did Maggie leave? Is it Maggie?
不 停
No. Stop it.
我们不叫披萨外卖♥♥
We are not ordering pizza.
这里还有很多吃的
There is plenty of food here.
没人懂煮啊
No one knows how to cook it.
大家都喜欢披萨
Everybody loves pizza.
你想给谁留下好印象啊 潘妮吗
Who are you trying to impress -- Penny?
她肯定相信你
'cause Penny will roll with it.
她多阳光 又聪明又风趣
She's a delight. She's smart. She's funny.
我们有很多相似之处
We have a crazy amount in common.
嗨 潘妮 我是杰克森
Hi, Penny. I'm Jackson.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表