我不能就这样打包离开
And I can't just pick up and go.
我许过承诺
I have commitments.
-我有我的人 -谁
- I have people. - Who? Who?
这里有什么人
What people do you have here
会阻止你和我一起出国
that would prevent you from coming overseas with me?
病人
Patients.
我是说 我不愿意
I mean, I'm not willing
就这样抛弃依赖我的人
to just abandon people that depend on me.
那我愿意吗
And I am?
有点吧
Kind of.
对 有点
Kind of, yeah.
我还在增生大量坏死皮肤
I'm still getting a lot of necrosis.
我害怕
I'm afraid that
该死的额部皮瓣中区又要坏死
the stupid paramedian forehead flap is dying -- again.
这是第二次了
This is the second one.
我不知道为什么会这样
I do not know why this is happening.
我这次切了两条血管
I harvested two blood vessels this time
只为了确保它不会
just to make sure that it wouldn't --
我很小心地避免血液凝块
I was so careful to avoid clotting,
但它仍然
but it's still just...
很抱歉 我们会找到原因
I'm sorry. We'll figure this out.
这不是你们的错 你知道的
This isn't your fault, you know.
可能我的脸不太喜欢额部皮瓣
Maybe my face just doesn't like forehead flaps.
你会找到原因的
You will figure this out.
你每次都找到
You always do.
又不是我们曾经没有挫折过
It's not like we haven't had setbacks before.
对
Yeah.
我知道 只是
I know. It's just...
只是很心烦 因为发生在圣诞节前
just crappy 'cause this one's happening right before Christmas
当你的老婆在沙漠做超级英雄
when your wife's off being some kind of superhero in a desert.
我的意思是
And, I mean...
去年发生这件事时我也在
I was around for what happened this time last year...
当你失去了塞缪尔
when you lost 塞缪尔.
我知道
And I know, well...
现在对你来说很艰难
things have to be tough for you right now.
别这样 给我一点信♥号♥♥
Come on! Just give me a signal! Just...
去你的
Damn it!
来点信♥号♥♥啊 来来来
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
快来
Come on!
你需要更多麻药吗
Do you need more anesthetic?
不用 我好了
No, I'm okay.
我听说你在下面
I heard you were down here.
发生什么了 宝贝
What happened, baby?
没什么 只是家里出了点意外
It's nothing. It was just an accident at home.
你有April的消息吗 她今天打电♥话♥给你了吗
Have you heard from April? Did she call you today?
她在那边很忙 你知道的
She's busy over there, you know.
她可能都没有意识到今天是什么日子
I mean, she probably doesn't even realize what day it is.
有什么能帮到你的
How can I help you?
你需要什么
What do you need?
我需要更多的麻醉剂
You know, I could use more lidocaine with epi,
如果你不介意的话
if you wouldn't mind.
我去找一些来
I'll find some.
天啊
God!
回来真好
It is so good to be back.
April 我没有在工作
April. I'm -- I'm not working.
我还没准备好工作
I'm -- I'm just -- I'm not ready to work yet.
我要去工作
I'm gonna head in to work.
你吃早饭了吗
You have breakfast?
你有一段时间没去教堂了
You know, you haven't been to church in a while.
我们一起去怎么样
What do you say we go together?
看着我 亲爱的
Look at me, sweetheart.
如果我们
What if we...
再试一次会如何
try again?
我们试着再生一个宝宝
Let's try for another baby.
你为什么说这个
Why would you say that?
不是 我只是想
No, I just want --
什么
What?!
你想什么
What do you want?
-April -去你的
- April... – Screw you.
去你的建议这件事
Screw you for even suggesting that.
去你的
Screw you.
好吧
Okay.
好的
All right.
我走了
I'll go.
我去工作了
I'll just go in to work.
-放开我 -放轻松
- Get off of me! - Okay, just calm down. I know.
-放开 -沃伦
- Get off! - Warren!
我在准备她的脸部手术
I was just marking her face for surgery.
那只马克笔很臭 我不想
That marker reeks! I don't
-让它靠近我的脸 -好的 伙伴们
- want it near my face! - All right, guys, uh...
她一直要撕下她的绷带
She keeps trying to take off her bandages.
我不要做这个手术 我不要 我受够了
I'm not doing this anymore! I can't! I'm done!
好的 沃伦 威尔逊 给我们一点时间
All right, Warren, Wilson, give us a minute.
塔狄安娜 怎么了
Hey, Tatiana, what is going on?
发生什么了
What is it?
得病之前我有我的人生
I had a life before this!
我有人生
I had a life!
然后我在错误的时间去了错误的地方
Then I was in the wrong place at the wrong time,
现在我的脸要从我的脸上融化掉
and now my face is melted off of my face!
已经一年半了
It's been a year and a half,
还有更远的路要走
and there's so much more to go.
更多的手术要做
So many more surgeries!
但每做一个手术 你就会好一点
And with each one, you get better.
这就是我现在的人生
This is my life now --
这些强 这张床 还有你
these walls, this bed, you!
我想过回从前
I want it back.
我想变成原来的样子
I want it all back to who I was before.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
-早上好 -早上好 先生
- Oh, hey. Good morning. - Hey, morning. Morning, sir. Yeah.
我们要生个宝宝
We’re having a baby?
我们要生个宝宝
We’re having a baby?
我们要生个宝宝
We’re having a baby?
你们在干嘛
Ooh. Hey. What you doing?
我们在跳舞
We're dancing.
-跳舞 -好极了
- Dance. - Right on.
好极了
Right on.
你好
Oh. Hi.
你好
Hi.
谁死了
Well, who died?
什么 没有人死
What?! Nobody.
我们只是在跳舞
We're just dancing.
我只有在坏事发生时才跳舞
I only dance it out when something bad happens.
-不是今天 -有人 -我落下我的
- Not today. - Did someone - Did I leave my --
好吧
Well, all right!
好啊
hey.
别啊
no.
发生了什么
What the hell?
好啊
Hey.
好啊
Hey!
好吧 好吧
Oh, all right. All right.
我们在庆祝新宝宝吗
We celebrating the new baby?
什么 等等 什么
What? Wait. What?
她说什么了 托瑞斯
What did she say? Torres?
你说什么了
What -- what did you say?
额
Uh, well...
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我们确实在庆祝一个宝宝
We are actually celebrating a baby.
我怀孕了
I am pregnant.
天啊
Oh, my god!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表