Then push that and delegate that.
我们必须迅速行动
Now, we have to move fast.
这个女人完全不想接受治疗
This woman has no interest in being treated.
她说不定一会儿就跑了
You know what? In fact, she's a flight risk.
威尔逊 你给我看住她 快去
Wilson, you're in charge of making sure she stays put. Go.
她的肿瘤非常大
Her tumor is massive.
我们需要做一次大规模的扫描
I mean, we need extensive scans
然后再仔仔细细地过一遍手术的流程
and -- and time to go over an approach for both procedures.
显然四个小时是远远不够的
Uh, that -- that takes longer than four hours.
其实 你只剩三小时三十六分钟了
Well, actually, uh, you have 3 hours and 36 minutes.
贝利 我们能在今天搞定就算好的了
Bailey, we need at least until the end of the day, okay?
你说的这些根本不可能
What you're asking for is impossible.
什么 我说的怎么了
What? I-it's what?
别跟我说什么不可能
Oh, I know you didn't say impossible.
一切皆有可能
No, nothing's impossible.
你们都是聪明人
You are smart people.
都是杰出的外科医生
You're good surgeons.
这位患者有大事要做
This patient has some big things to do,
我相信 你们一定能想出办法
and I have every confidence that you will figure out
让她如愿以偿
how she can do them.
-贝利 -让它成为可能
- Bailey. - And make it possible.
应该可以的吧
It's possible, right?
没错 能行的
yeah, it's possible.
这理应是我俩共同的胜利果实
It's my victory as much as it is hers.
她可是我培养出来的
I mean, she was my candidate.
我一直为她摇旗呐喊
I was pulling for her.
我不过就是想在交接♥班♥的时候
And so what if I wanted to pass the torch
再风光一把
in a celebratory fashion?
这有错吗
I mean, is that so terrible, huh?
我就想再给她指导指导
Maybe offer a word of support or advice here or there.
人家可不领情
I mean, not that she asked me.
人家才不要问我呢
She hasn't asked me for anything.
我是不是该问问她 要不要我uf8f5
Well, I suppose I could ask her if she minds if I join --
不 她应该来问我
You know, I-I shouldn't have to ask her.
她应该来找我求助
She should want me there.
她应该第一个就找我
I should've been the first place she stopped.
人家偏不 人家一个人就玩得转
No, but she's got it all handled.
我还偏偏爱操心
And I-I-I worry.
她真是头脑发热
It's -- it's foolhardy.
不对 她是太傲娇了
You know, it's arrogance is what it is.
我要找她谈谈
And I'm gonna talk to her.
多谢了 凯普娜
Good talk. Thanks, Kepner.
我感觉舒坦多了
Feel better.
你能不能微创介入...
Can you do a minimally invasive --
不行 她的椎骨太大了
No, no, her vertebral bodies are too large.
我们得从前胸进入
We'll have to use an anterior approach through the chest.
我做右胸廓切开术吧
I'll do a right thoracotomy.
我准备从颅脑切入
I'm gonna do a transcranial approach.
好吧 贝利还要求要迅速康复
Yeah, if Bailey wants a shorter recovery,
也许从鼻腔切入更好一些
then an endonasal approach will help.
但肿瘤实在太大了
Well, the tumor's too big.
她的头也很大 所以空间很充裕
The head is abnormally big. You're gonna have space.
我做的是穿颅术 要的不是空间是能见度
I'm doing a craniotomy. I need visibility.
我这个法子出血量少 好吗
I'm gonna get you where you need to be with less bleeding, all right?
你先别急 听我说
Just listen for a minute.
我们现在就是慢不得
Apparently, we don't have a minute.
艾弗里 你能来会诊吗
Avery, can you do a consult?
不 不 绝对不行
No. No. No. No.
是贝利的一个病人
It's for one of Bailey's patients.
人人都是为了她
Of course it is.
她为了这个女巨人把其他病人都推了
She put all her services on hold to fix her giant problem.
她逼我推掉了两台手术
She had me push two procedures for this.
她也这样对你们啊
She's doing it to you guys, too.
我有五个会诊都被她推了
I mean, she postponed five of my consults
这样我好帮她处理她的病人
so I could handle her patients.
她连问都没问 直接给我推了
She didn't ask. She just pushed them.
太不可理喻了 就事论事而已
It's ridiculous. No offense.
-她有这个权力吗 -说谁呢
- Can she do that? - Can who do what?
你还能回来当主任吗 我超怀念从前的时光
Oh, can you be chief again? I loved you as chief.
你从来不找人麻烦
You did stay out of people's hair.
老实本分 不乱插手
Very hands-off and great ties.
你知道她以前手下的实习生都叫她什么吗
You know what they used to call her, her interns?
-什么 -纳粹
- What? - The nazi.
你们说贝利呢
Bailey?
她以前管事儿的时候就超专♥制♥
Last time she had absolute rule over people,
这下又开始了
and here she is again.
我超爱贝利 但权力的确让人堕落
I love Bailey, but -- power corrupts.
她是个大独♥裁♥者
She's an iron-fisted dictator.
她是个大反派
She's a bond villain.
沃伦 真抱歉
Warren. I'm so sorry.
我们不是恶意中伤
We weren't trying to be disrespectful.
没事 别在意
It's all good, it's all good.
我去看看后续的扫描报告
I'm just gonna go look into some follow-up scans.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
-你觉得呢 -什么 问我呢
- What do you think? - What? Me?
我没觉得... 别问我
I don't think -- don't ask me.
格雷医生 四号♥手术室可以做肠梗阻了
Oh, Dr. Grey, I've got O.R. Four for the small bowel obstruction
还有斯旺森可以做血管成像了
and an angio suite for the Swanson case.
-你不是说血管成像室被占了吗 -我自有我的办法
- I thought you said the angio suite was booked. - I have my ways.
我们走
Let's go.
等下 他们把贝利叫纳粹吗
Wait -- so, they called Bailey the nazi?
-对 -没错
- Yeah. - Yes.
什么叫"别问我"
What do you mean, "Don't ask me?"
我们可都没你火大啊
You're more pissed off than any of us.
你有没有过一个很好很好朋友
Have you ever had a friend who was like a really good friend,
但你却总想和他来一发
but you just want to make out with 'em all the time?
有过
oh, yeah.
我以前经常这么干
Yeah, I used to do that for years.
-然后呢 -就生了索菲亚
- And what happened? - Sofia.
有个问题
Question.
当你更新病人情况时
When you update the I and O's,
你是那种想起来才更新还是
Is it kind of just like whenever you get to it or...?
我每小时更新一次
Um, I like to do it hourly.
酷 我喜欢
Sweet. I like that.
你喜欢什么
You like what?
每小时
Hourly.
就是 就是
It's, uh -- it's just --
这个时间设定的很好
It's like it's a good, round time frame,
每个小时查房♥一次 所以不会
and there's one every hour, so you don't forget to --
我不知道我为啥要说这个
I don't know why I said that.
刚才的话实在弱爆了
That was really weak...
而且很悲催
...pathetic and sad.
你要去哪
Whoa, where you going?
给了你们4小时 时间到了
Gave you four hours. Time's up.
不不不 你不能走
No, no, no. You can't leave.
你们不能不让我走 我又不是人♥质♥
You can't hold me here. I'm not a hostage.
我知道不是 但...
No, I know, but, uh...
贝利 我能给你说句话吗
Oh, uh, Bailey, may I have a word with you?
抱歉 时间到了 主任
Oh, I'm sorry. Huge deadline, sir.
现在什么情况
Okay, where are we?
-什么也没有 -天哪
- We're nowhere. - Oh, my god! Come on!
-这... -肿瘤已经感染了海绵窦
- Ugh! This is... - The tumor has invaded the cavernous sinus.
-我有个计划 -是错误的计划
- I'm planning an approach. - The wrong approach.
而且你要求的恢复时间
And the recovery time that
完全是不可能达到的
you're asking for is completely unreasonable.
我们需要更长的时间
We need more time.
我们没有时间了
No, we don't have it.
我得去给这女的做做工作
Uh, look, I have to go tell this woman something, so --
婕德走了 她刚走了
Jade's left. She just walked out.
你们竟然让她走了 就给你们一个任务还搞砸
You let her?! I gave you one job!
威尔逊医生想要劝她
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表