她杀了德里克
She killed Derek!
你还邀请她过来
You invite her in here.
你还让我坐在那 跟她说话
Y-you let me sit there and talk to her all --
我 我还拥抱了她
I -- well, I hugged her!
为什么 为什么你要这么对我
Why?! W-why would you do that to me?
是我这么对你的
I did this to you?
你应该告诉我的 应该告诉我的
You should've told me. You should have.
我觉得你和我
I thought that you and I --
我没什么对不起你的
I...did...nothing...to you.
我失去了丈夫和孩子的父亲
I lost my husband and the father of my children,
但你却崩溃了
and you're falling apart?
我根本不能崩溃 因为我有三个孩子
I don't get to do that because I have three kids,
所有请你闭嘴 离开我的房♥间
so, please, shut up and get out of my room!
-梅瑞迪斯 -把她弄走 趁我还没杀了她
- Meredith... - Get her out of here before I kill her!!
你能等一下吗
Can you hold on one second?
这里的地址是什么
What's the address here?
我叫出租车
For the cab.
我还是不明白
I still don't understand.
你都要来这里工作了
You were coming to work here.
为什么你不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
等...
Just...
我等会回过去
I'll call back.
这是个大医院
It's a huge hospital.
凯丽 我不知道你认不认识他
Callie, I didn't know if you knew him.
-我不是 -认识他
- I didn't -- - ?"Knew him"?
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
梅瑞狄斯的丈夫 我们所有人的朋友
Meredith, all of us.
那是我职业生涯中最糟糕的一晚上
He was the worst night of my life.
你要我打给韦伯吗
Do you want me to call Webber?
约个时间什么的
Maybe find a meeting?
他们不能这样
They can't do this.
他们不能这样对我
They can't do this to me.
没有人要对你做什么
Nobody did anything to you.
阿米莉娅 今晚...
Amelia, this was...
今晚大家都不好过 不单单是你
...A terrible night for a lot of people, not just you.
你想想梅瑞狄斯 想想凯丽
I mean, look at Meredith, Callie.
想想 想想潘妮
Look at -- look at Penny.
你到底站谁那边
Whose side are you on?
什么
What?
就是...
Just...
天 你怎么能这样
God! How do you do that?
你为什么一直那么冷静理智
How are you always so calm and reasonable
逻辑满满 完美无缺
and logical and...perfect?
你太完美了
Y-you're perfect.
我的人生充满了不堪的回忆
I am vomiting my life all over the place all the time,
而你一路走来都是那么完美
and nothing is ever wrong with you.
你...
You're...
为什么你那么完美
Why are you always so perfect?
我并不完美
I'm not.
好吗
Okay?
我不是完人 根本不沾边
I'm not perfect, not even close.
这样说吧
Okay.
当飞机坠毁的时候
When the plane crashed...
当我听到克里斯蒂娜的飞机坠毁的时候
when I heard that Cristina's plane had crashed,
我马上想到的就是她死了
My first thought was she was dead.
有那么一瞬间...
And for a moment...
我觉得我解脱了
...I felt relieved.
我对我有那种想法感到失望 但我确实有过
I felt terrible for feeling it, but it was there.
我一直很明白她会在某个时候离开我
And I always knew on some level she'd leave me,
而我不想受这种伤
And I wasn't ready to be hurt like that.
所以 如果她死了
So if she was dead,
我们的回忆也就定格在圆♥满♥的时刻了
We would stay frozen in time forever.
如果她死了 我接受起来就不会那么困难了
And she'd be gone, but it wouldn't be so hard.
她就不会再有选择
It wouldn't be a choice,
选择离开 选择不同的人生
to walk away, to choose something else,
选择移居瑞士 开始新的生活
to move to Switzerland and start another life.
如果那样分开 我只受到了最小的伤害
I was relieved that it was over with a minimum of damage,
我恨我自己竟然会觉得解脱
and I hate myself for that.
我并不完美 阿米莉亚
So I am not perfect, Amelia.
我也会自私 我也会害怕
I can be selfish, and I can be scared,
我让事情变得更难办
And I make things harder than I need to.
我知道 我给我们之间平添了不少困难
I know I do. I make things hard for us.
这是我听到的最糟糕的事情
That is the worst thing I have ever heard.
不对 除了吸毒
No, really, don't ever do drugs
一染上你就戒不掉了
because you will never be able to stop.
我们都不是完人
We're not perfect.
那又怎样
So what?
有人见到潘妮了吗
Has anybody seen her -- Penny?
我觉得她大概在等出租吧
I think she was waiting on a cab.
我需要做点什么吗
Am I supposed to do anything?
毕竟凯丽是我前妻
Because Callie's my ex,
但话又说回来 她是我前妻 所以我
but on the other hand, you know, she's my ex, so I --
我觉得还是别了吧
I'm guessing that means no?
我很同情她的遭遇
I feel bad for her.
她今晚简直被暗算了 不该是这样
She was ambushed tonight. It wasn't right.
她是个住院医师 就跟我们一样
She's a resident, you know, just like us.
对 我们谁都可能犯这样的错误
Yeah, well, that could've been any of us.
我曾经犯过这样的错误
It was me.
在第二年 我犯了个很蠢的错误
My second year, I made a stupid mistake.
我忘记了疏通气道 导致一个母亲死亡
I missed an airway, and I killed a child's mother.
你没有导致任何人死亡 那是一个意外
Okay, you didn't kill anybody. It was mistake.
我至今认为为她祈祷
I still pray for her.
每一晚 我都会为她的家人祈祷
Every night, I pray for her family.
这种事情从来不是一个人的过错
Well, that stuff is never one person's fault.
但有的事情就是你的错
Some things are just your fault.
有些事情你搞砸了 覆水难收
Some things you screw up and you can't take back,
不管你有多努力想去弥补
no matter how hard you try.
有的事情的代价将是你的余生
Some things you pay for the rest of your life.
盘子洗完了 我去送她回家吧
That's the last of it. I got to get her home.
你也不会开车啊
You're not driving, either.
对 我知道
No, I know.
威尔逊会大发善心送我们回家的
Um, Wilson got cross to take us home.
你今晚做的菜很好吃
Your dinner was excellent tonight.
谢谢
Thanks.
准备好走了吗
Okay, you ready?
-走吧 -好
- Okay. Come on. ?- Totally. Oh!
你能行的
Whoo! ?Whoo, you got it.
-没问题 -走吧
- Yeah. Okay. ?- Come on.
我不该跟谢博德告状
I shouldn't have ratted you out to Shepherd.
我听到了她和韦伯的对话
I overheard Webber and her talking.
我知道你没有撒谎
I know that you weren't lying.
我真的很抱歉
I am really sorry.
没事
It's okay.
我知道了 我也很遗憾
I get it. I'm sorry it happened, too.
所以...
So...
阿历克斯对我视而不见
Alex is ignoring me.
-我知道 他是个混♥蛋♥ -混♥蛋♥
- I know -- jerk. ?- Jerk!
天
?Oh, god.
你可以走了
You can go.
我走了你准备干什么
What are you gonna do if I leave?
现在 她来到我们生活中了
Now she's a person.
你还好吗
You okay?
还行
Yeah. Great.
抱歉
Sorry.
我是说...
I mean...
我好的感情经历都是从朋友开始
My good relationships started out as friends
然后就逐渐超过了普通朋友的界限
and then became more.
然后你的懂的 就结束了
And then, you know, died...
在争吵中就完了
?...screaming.
天 约会真烦人
God, dating sucks.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表