对他进行抢救和心脏复苏
if his heart fails.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
这是个非常困难的抉择
It's a very difficult decision.
不 他是我的宝贝儿子
No, he's my baby.
我仍然记得把他抱在怀里的感觉
I can still remember how it felt to hold him.
我不能就
I can't just...
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你应该签了这些文件
You should sign the papers.
爸爸不会希望就这样躺在床上
Daddy wouldn't want to live in a bed
一直闭着眼睛
connected to machines
靠仪器维持的这样活下去
with his eyes closed all the time.
他会痛恨这样苟延残喘
He would hate it.
而且他会
And he would...
他会希望能和妈妈在一起
he would want to be with Mommy.
给我一支笔
I need a pen.
我们爱你 爸爸
We love you, Daddy.
-有什么变化吗 -没有
- Any change? - No.
沃伦的事情怎么样了
How'd the Warren thing go?
-还在进行中 -不应该这么继续了
- It's still going. - It shouldn't be.
这只是欧文在生里格斯的气
This is just Owen being pissed at Riggs.
我是说 我明白他们两个不合 但是
I mean, I get that there's bad blood there, but --
那可不是一般的不合啊
Well, it's really bad blood.
欧文只跟我说个大概
Owen only ever told me headlines,
我得逼他都说出来
and I had to drag it out of him.
让他把事情说出来简直不可能
It was impossible to get him to talk.
也许是因为你一直在讲
It's probably because you were talking.
不要这么嘴毒吧
Uncool.
友好点
Be nice.
是啊 你知道吗 里格斯对欧文的妹妹不忠
Yeah, and you know Riggs cheated on Owen's sister.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
这就是为什么她上了直升机然后消失了
That's why she got on the helicopter and disappeared --
因为她当时要离开他
because she was leaving him.
不过 这都是过去的事了
Still, it's old business.
而且这件事情他当着我的面跟我撒谎
And he lied about it right to my face.
他编了一个他试图
He made up some sad story about
阻止她上那辆直升机
how he tried to stop her from getting on the helicopter,
但她要去救那个病人而他别无选择的悲伤故事
but she had to save a patient and he had no choice.
他让外人看上去他还挺不错的
He made himself look pretty good.
这还真是
Wow. That's...
神经病一样的行为 我同意
Psychotic. I agree.
所以欧文不信任他 我也不倾向于相信他
So, Owen does not trust him, and I'm not inclined to, either.
心率下降
Heart rate's dropping.
我去弄辆抢救推车过来
I'll get a crash cart.
不 不 等等 他签了不做复苏的协议
No, no, wait. He's DNR.
我最讨厌这种情况了
I hate this part.
梅
Mer?
贝利会希望知道的
Bailey will want to know.
-你没叫醒我 -我的钥匙呢
- You didn't wake me. - Where are my keys?
-你为什么不叫醒我 -我的钥匙呢
- Why didn't you wake me? - Have you seen my keys?
他们 医院那边叫我过去
They -- I got called in.
是啊 所以我想知道你为什么不叫醒我
Yeah, which is why I want to know why you didn't wake me.
我进来的时候手上还拿着钥匙呢
I had them in my hand when I walked in the door.
我叫醒你 你叫醒我 这是 这是规矩
I wake you. You wake me. That's -- That's the rule.
谁半夜被医院传呼了
Y-You get paged ?in the middle of the night,
谁就要把对方叫醒
you wake the other person.
你把我叫醒所以我就能照看塔克
You wake me so I-I know to listen for Tuck...
这样我就知道不用急急忙忙的冲去医院
...so I know not to rush out of here for the hospital
想想你之前早上都要做些什么
in the morning thinking you did the morning thing
而你刚做完手术没多久
and you just had an early surgery...
这样我就不会把我们的孩子留在家里睡觉
...so I don't leave our child in the house asleep in his bed
在我本该叫醒他 给他准备早饭
when I should be waking him, making him breakfast...
送他上学的时候
....and taking him to school
因为这是我的职责
because that's my job,
因为这是我们的约定 因为当这种事发生
because that's the rule, because that's what happens...
因为当有人呼你时 你叫醒我
...because wh-when you get paged, you wake me.
你能不能别找那串该死的钥匙
W-Would you stop looking for the damn keys
然后告诉我为什么你没叫醒我 玛兰达
and tell me why you didn't wake me, Miranda?
奥马尔快不行了
Omar is dying,
就在你站在这冲我嚷嚷的时候
and while you stand there and yell at me,
三个孩子变成了孤儿
three children are becoming orphans.
我没叫醒你
I did not wake you
因为我现在不想和你说话
because I didn't want to talk to you right now.
钥匙
Keys.
刚才
That was... ?
讲真 你技术太好了
Seriously, you have skills.
我不是一个人
I don't work alone.
团队合作
Teamwork.
我虽然不是独自工作
I don't, though, work alone.
但你不在我会很难过的
I'm gonna be miserable without you.
你从没说过让我留下
You never asked me to stay.
我说不出口
I can't.
潘妮
Penny...
潘妮 我想让你留下
Penny, I want you to stay.
我可以 我可以不惜一切只为让你留下
I would -- I would give anything for you to stay.
但我知道不用多问
But I-I know better than to ask.
我也有过这样的机会
I have been here before.
这对你来说是个全新的征程
This is the beginning of a whole new adventure for you.
我永远都不可能让你放弃它
I could never ask you to give that up.
因为我太爱你了
I love you too much.
你
You --
我爱你
I love you.
别 别哭
No, no, don't cry.
我爱你
I love you.
你爱我
And you love me.
而我现在要横穿整个国家到其他地方
And now I have to go all the way across the country
去救死扶伤
to save lives...
这听起来很崇高 就像电影里一样 但是
...which sounds really noble, like in some movie but...
实际上这真的是糟透了
...actually it just really sucks.
潘妮
Penny...
这是时候了
it's the moment again.
是时候了
The moment.
问我
Ask me.
说吧
Go ahead.
问我
Ask me.
索菲亚 快去刷牙 小丫头
Sofia, get those teeth brushed, missy!
十分钟后我们要出发了
I want to hit the road in about 10 minutes!
-你好 -宝宝出问题了
- Hi. - Something is wrong with the baby...
很可怕的问题
really, horribly wrong.
出问题 什么问题
Wrong? Wrong how?
我刚才开车去医院
I was driving to the hospital,
我突然喘不动气了 我害怕极了
and, um, I got so scared that I couldn't breathe,
你家离得近 所以我就
and your place is c-closer, so I just...
什么 等等 艾普丽尔 慢点说
What -- Hold on, April. Slow down.
就 告诉我什么情况
Just -- Tell me what's going on.
杰克森没错 对不对
Jackson was right, wasn't he,
我应该去做检查的
that I was wrong to not ch-check?
-好 听着 -我不能
- Okay, hey -- - I can't!
亚利桑那 我不能再这样了
Arizona, I cannot do this again.
我不能
I can't.
你真是个能干的小帮手
Ooh, you are being such a good little helper.
咱们走得再快点行吗
Let's walk a little faster, okay?
安德鲁 安德鲁将带你去一个
Oh, Andrew. Um, Andrew's gonna show you
有很多好看的图画书的地方 好吗
where all the best coloring books are, okay?
-是吗 -是的
- I am? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
跟我来
Come on.
我之前拒绝做超声检查
I refused the ultrasound.
我太需要这个宝宝是健康的了
I needed this baby to be healthy so badly,
-现在如果是我造成这 -好了 没事的
- and now, if I caused this... - Okay, okay. It's okay.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表