I'm c-coming up on 13.
会晨吐吗
Morning sickness?
不会
Um, no.
到目前为止我还是很幸运的
I've -- I've actually been really lucky with that so far.
你真的很幸运了
You are lucky.
我一直都觉得很恶心
I couldn't stop being sick.
我还以为我得了胃肠感冒呢
I thought I was coming down with the stomach flu or something.
过了一周我才明白我是怀孕了
Took a whole week for me to realize I was having a baby.
我很吃惊
It was a shock.
是啊 我知道自己怀孕的时候也很吃惊
Yes, uh, uh, it's definitely startling.
那天早上 我发现孕检呈阳性
Yeah, the morning that the test turned positive,
我简直不敢相信我那天还要
I couldn't believe I had to turn around
控制好自己的情绪
and keep it together that day.
是啊
I bet.
离婚这件事已经
I was already...
让我情绪万千了
so emotional.
但我不是不会在律师的办公室里哭的
But I was not gonna cry in that lawyer's office, so...
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你是说你是在签离婚协议书的
You mean you found out the same day
同一天发现自己怀孕的
you signed the divorce papers?
是啊 那一天很难熬
Yeah, it was a rough day.
我就坐在那里 听着律师们的对话
I just sat there - listening to those lawyers,
但脑子里却在想 我怎么会...
but all I could think about was how I just...
我需要时间去
I just -- I needed time to...
思考
think.
消化这个事实
Process.
换了我 我也会这么做的
I would've done the exact same thing.
亲爱的 不管发生了什么...
Sweetheart, no matter happens...
情况良好 一切正常
Everything looks good here.
好的 最好不要再来
All right, let's hope that we don't come back
急诊室了 好吗
to the E.R. for a while, okay?
谢谢你把她照顾得这么好
Thank you for taking such good care of her.
一会儿见 好吗
See you in a bit, okay?
你没事吧
You okay?
当然没事了
Okay? Of course.
索菲亚没事才最重要
And, uh, Sofia is okay, which is what really matters.
好吧
Okay.
只不过 如果你能在治疗之前
I mean, it -- it -- it would've been nice to get a page,
呼叫我一下 会不会更好呢
um, before you treated her.
我只不过想先掌握了情况
Well, I just wanted to make sure
再把你叫过来
I had all the information before I pulled you out.
是啊 你做得对
No, right, of course.
或者 你可以呼叫克莱夫
Or you could've tried Karev.
他是儿科的 或者格蕾
He's in peds, or Grey,
索菲亚从小就认识她
who Sofia's grown up knowing.
格蕾今天休息 克莱夫刚刚离开了
Grey has the day off, and Karev just left.
贝利也行啊
Or Bailey.
你让我因为个头部受伤的病人就呼叫外科主任
You wanted me to page the Chief of Surgery for a head lac?
你到底怎么了
What's going on?
她是我的孩子
She's my kid, and...
她完全不了解你
...she doesn't know anything about you.
我还没跟她说你的事
We haven't even had that conversation.
-就是这样... -好吧
- So... - Okay.
是因为我昨晚说了那句话 是吗
This is about what I said last night, isn't it?
我最不想看到的就是我们的关系变僵
The last thing that I wanted to do was make things weird.
是因为亚利桑那
It's Arizona.
她很高兴你帮了我们
She's glad that you helped.
她当然也没有生气
Obviously, she's not mad,
只不过她还没有做好心理准备
but she's not ready either.
我和你进展得太快了
You and I, it's all happening so fast,
我们才在一起没多久
and we're so new, and...
-天啊 -不 没事的
- Oh, God. - No, that's --
-我在想什么啊 -没关系 没关系
- What was I thinking? - It's fine, it's fine.
你不过是尽自己的职责而已
Your heart was in the right place,
她总有一天也会准备好的
and she'll be ready one day.
好的 没问题
Okay, absolutely.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我可以等的
I can wait.
什么吸尘器这么复杂
What vacuum cleaner is this complicated?
这是蒸汽地毯清洁器
It's a carpet steamer.
我们怎么会有这么个东西
And we own it?!
组装说明
Assembly.
"把手柄放入机器底座
"Insert handle into machine base.
使劲向下按"
Press down firmly."
好的 把螺栓给我
Okay. Bolts.
还有那个圆圈也给我
And circle thingy.
欧文怎么了
What happened with Owen?
没怎么
It's nothing.
大圈还是小圈
Uh, little circles or big circles?
小圈 你在说谎
Small. You're lying.
-把螺丝刀给我 -我...
- Screwdriver. - I...
我去了他的拖车
showed up at his trailer.
他已经喝醉了 所以我就走了
He was drunk, so I left.
管子给我 醉到什么程度
Hose. How drunk?
烂醉如泥
Bad.
话说不清楚了 走路磕磕绊绊的
Slurring, stumbling.
他后来给我打电♥话♥ 但我还没准备好
He's tried to call, but I'm not ready.
他在哪
Where is he?
我要弄死他 他伤着你了吗
I'll kill him. Did he hurt you?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?!
去把这个装满水 凉水
Go fill this with water -- cold.
什么情况
What's going on?
地摊上有块污渍
There's a stain on the carpet.
你说是有急事
You said this was an emergency.
是有 有块污渍
There is. There's a stain.
我取消了我后两场手术
I canceled my last two surgeries
让德卢卡负责病人术后情况就为了这个
and left DeLuca in charge of my post-ops for this?!
他已经没事了
He's out already?
今天有食管下段贲门层肌切开术
The Heller myotomy -- that was today.
那个取消了
That got canceled.
好吧 我自己来
Okay, I'll do it myself.
来个人用吸尘器处理下那块污渍
Somebody vacuum the stain.
别看我
Don't look at me.
罗宾斯医生
Dr. Robbins?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你是索菲亚的母亲
You are Sofia's mother.
如果我之前知道你不喜欢这样的话
I never would've interacted with her
我是不会和她接触的
if I knew that you would have a problem with it.
什么
What?
你做了什么
What did you do?
凯丽跟我解释说
Callie explained to me
你不喜欢我和索菲亚接触
that you weren't comfortable with me meeting Sofia.
你还没准备好 我完全理解你
You're not ready, and I totally understand.
不 等等 不是 我从没这么说过
No, wait, stop. - Just -- No, I never said that.
无论你是怎么表述的
Well, however you phrased it,
没事的 我只想向你道歉
it's fine. I just wanted to apologize --
不 这个话题从未提及过
No! The subject has never come up.
她说谎了
She was lying.
关于你的事 凯丽骗了我
Callie lied to me? About you?
看来是的
It sure seems like that.
德卢卡可能只是很忙 对吗
So, DeLuca probably just got busy, right?
我是说 他是个实习医生
I mean, he's an intern.
他可能已经忙了一天了
He's probably just been running around all day.
只是忘了告诉我他的手术已经取消了
He just forgot to tell me his surgery was canceled.
-你确定这东西好用 -这是全新的
- You sure that thing works? - It's brand-new!
你没拆过包装
Just because you never took it out of the box
不代表它好用
doesn't mean it works.
它放在橱里多久了
How long has it been sitting in the closet?
我们这么做对吗
Are we facing this the right way?
蒸汽正在对地毯这么做
The steam is facing the carpet.
还有什么其他方法吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表