而不是投入进去
to walk away instead of putting in any of the work --
你丢下我
You left me!
你离开了
You walked away!
你跑到半个地球外 你怎么能
You -- you ran halfway across the world! How co--
因为我快死了 杰克森
'Cause I was dying, Jackson!
塞缪尔死了 我也快死了
塞缪尔 died, and I died!
直到去约旦 直到我到那儿 然后
Until Jordan, until I was able go over there and --
然后呢
And what?
你以为塞缪尔出事后我很好
You think I was somehow just fine after samuel
你以为我不像快死了一样
You don't think I was dying, too?
不 不是
No. No, okay?
你没有 不像我
You weren't. Not like me.
你能应付过来
You were coping.
你没事
You -- you were okay.
我都不能
I couldn't even...
我找到了某些东西
And then I found something.
我在那儿找到了我急需的某些东西
I found something over there that I needed so badly!
我还以为你理解
And I thought that you understood that!
我应付不来
I wasn't coping.
我在掩饰
I was covering.
为了你掩饰 我是
For you. I was...
想好好照顾你
to take care of you.
现在你一次又一次惩罚我
And now you're punishing me over and over
因为我敢于自己掌控生活
because I dared to take things into my own hands
因为我意识到自己陷入循环之中
because I recognized the spiral I was falling into,
并对此采取了行动
and I went and did something about it?
我把你放在第一位
I was putting you first.
在婚姻中就该这么做
That's what you do in a marriage!
你大概不是这么做的
Or I guess that's not what you do.
我没 我为了活下来得关心我自己
I don't -- I took care of myself so that I would survive!
结果一切都让你生气
And all that does is make you angry.
看看你
Look at you.
什么
What...
到底是为什么 杰克森
What is it, Jackson?
是什么让你这么生气
What -- what pisses you off so much --
是因为我选择去疗伤
that I chose to go after the thing that I needed to heal
还是因为我需要的不是你
or that the thing I needed wasn't you?
我需要的就是你
The thing that I needed was you!
我活下来了
I survived.
你活下来了
You survived.
但我觉得我们的婚姻活不下去
But I do not think we can survive this.
不 我不离婚 杰克森 明白吗
No, I'm not getting divorced, Jackson, okay?
我家里没有一个人离过婚
No one in my family has ever been divorced.
我家里每个人都离过婚
Everyone in my family has.
有时婚姻真的维持不下去
Sometimes marriages just don't work out.
有时这不是困难事
It's not just the harder thing sometimes.
也许有时这样更健康
Maybe sometimes it's healthier.
我不会放弃我们 我不愿放弃
I'm not giving up on us. I won't.
-你已经放弃了 -天啊
- You already did. - My god!
-别这么说 -你觉得我等你
- Stop saying that! - You take for granted
一直等下去 不管发生什么
that I'm just gonna wait for you,
是理所当然的事
and wait and wait, no matter what!
但离婚对于我来说不是什么禁忌 April
But divorce is not some dirty word, April, not for me.
其实现在
In fact, right now,
离婚是漆黑隧♥道♥尽头的一缕光
it's a light at the end of a really dark tunnel.
-你在干什么 -是吗
- What are you doing? - Really?
在你眼里我们的婚姻是这样的
That's what this has been to you?
一直把你锁在集中营里 我真抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry I kept you locked away in this prison camp!
你想做个了结 是吗
You just want to end it, huh?
-你就是这个意思 -我不是这个意思
- Is that what you're saying? - That's not what I said.
-你就想假装这样 -那你是什么意思
- You just want to pretend like this -- - Well, what are you saying?
-你要是听了就会明白的 -我在听
- You would know if you would listen! - I am listening!
-你在干什么 -我在扔饼干
- What are you doing? - I'm throwing cookies!
-为什么 -因为
- Why?! - Because!
-因为什么 -我不知道
- Because why? - I don't know!
-你在无理取闹 住手 -我知道
- You're being ridiculous! Stop! - I know!
-住手 -我知道
- Stop. - I know!
我们
What...
我们怎么了
what is happening to us?
我不知道
I don't...know.
我们怎么变成这样
How did we get to this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们怎么才能停止这样
How do we make it stop?
等下
Wait.
-等下 -什么
- Wait. - What?
我们不该这样
We should... probably not do this.
这样做不好
Probably not -- not a good idea.
对 确实不好
No. Yeah, absolutely.
-这样不好 -对
- It's not a good idea. - All right.
你知道它叫什么吗 离婚
You know what they call that? Divorce.
那也不是最后通牒 我给过你选择
And it wasn't an ultimatum. I gave you a choice.
上颌面会诊呢
Where's my maxillofacial consult?
-马上好 -GCS评分为9
- On the way. - G.C.S. is 9.
瞳孔不等大 我们得开通一条气道
Pupils are asymmetric. We need to establish an airway.
-情况如何 -他从20英尺高处跌落
- What do you got? - He fell 20 feet.
C6-7椎间盘不稳定骨折
C6-7 unstable fracture.
他在自主呼吸 但他还需要一条安全的气道
He's breathing on his own, but he needs a secure airway.
好 请递给我喉镜
Okay. Laryngoscope, please.
-等下 你怎么在这 -气道 你呼了我
- Wait. Why are you here? - Airway. You paged me.
我以为你要去机场
I thought you were going to the airport,
跟April飞去约旦
flying to Jordan with April.
对 不是
Yeah. N-no.
对 然后我又决定不去了
Um, yeah, I decided not to go, actually.
给我喉镜
Uh, scope, please.
2703次航♥班♥是不是去约旦的
Is this flight 2703 to Jordan?
-我得上飞机 -很抱歉 先生
- I need to get on that plane. - I'm sorry, sir,
舱门一旦关闭
but once the doors are officially closed,
-我们就无能为力了 -求求你了
- there's really noth-- - Please, okay?
我妻子在飞机上
My wife's on that flight.
我得见我妻子 你们能不能
I just need to get to my wife, so if you could just --
天啊 太贴心了
Oh, my god. That is so sweet.
-那你们愿意打开舱门 -不
- So you'll open the doors? - No.
-你在开玩笑吗 -我很抱歉
- Are you kidding me right now? - I'm sorry.
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
-飞机要起飞了 -什么
- Your plane's leaving. - What?
你说欧文不跟你一起去
What the hell do you mean
是什么意思
that Owen's not gonna be there with you?
在那儿我不会孤身一人的
I'm not gonna be there alone.
有一整支医生队伍
There's a whole unit of us.
我们一起工作 我们是朋友
We work together. We're -- we're friends.
不止是朋友 我们像家人
I mean, we're more than that. We're like family.
我们互相支持 我们彼此理解
We have each other's backs. We get each other.
好像我不理解你似的
Like I don't get you, right?
跟我来吧 来吧
Come with me. Come on.
还不算太晚 我打几个电♥话♥就行
I-it's not too late. I can make a couple phone calls.
-不 -那边一直缺医生
- No. - We always need more surgeons over there.
April 不 我的答案不变
April, no. My answer hasn't changed.
要是你能看看那边的情况就好了
If you could just see what it's like over there,
我们做的工作
The work we do.
很重要
It's important.
很迫切 必不可少
It's immediate. It's essential.
刻不容缓
There's no filter.
都没有时间去...
There's no time to even...
但在这边
So often around here,
我们经常从生命中走过
we, like, walk through life
被这些东西束缚住
And get caught up with all this stuff.
那边什么都没有
There's no stuff over there.
每天 每个病患都有目的
Every day, every patient has purpose.
都是有意义的
It has meaning.
我希望你能像我这样了解它
I-I want you to know it the way that I know it.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表