剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
蕾贝卡
几周来,你一直在那女巫身边转
Rebekah. You been hanging
around that witch for weeks
等待着合适时机
waiting for the time to be right.
她不应该成为你的朋友
She wasn't supposed
to become your sidekick.
只要一个咒语,我们就能真正
One little spell
and we could finally be together,
在一起了
for real.
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
她是个好女孩,就这样
She's a sweet girl, is all.
你非要弄个明白
其实利用她令我很难受
If you must know,
I feel badly for using her.
那我们就再找别的女巫
Then, we'll find another witch.
一个用不着你跟她假装友好的
One you don't have to fake
a friendship with.
除非你改变主意了
Unless you changed your mind.
我想我们有自己的家,同床共枕
I want to wake up with you
in our home,
醒来有你在身边
in the bed that we share.
我想和你一起散步
I want to walk down the street
with you by my side
让所有人都知道,你是我的
我是你的
so that everyone knows
that you are mine and I am yours.
我不想因为爱你而活在
I don't want to be afraid
担心哥哥怎么对付我的惶恐中
of what my brother will do to me
for loving you.
如果这是唯一的一办法,那么…
If this is the only way to get it, then...
我不会改变心意
No, my mind hasn't changed.
我不知道有人在这里
真对不起
I didn't know anyone was in here,
I'm so sorry.
洁妮薇
Genevieve.
洁妮薇,等等
Genevieve, wait.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这就是你说的背叛啊
So, this is your great betrayal?
我妹妹和马赛尔
My sister and Marcel,
他们背着我偷偷摸摸
they've been sneaking around
behind my back
在一起厮混了两百年
for the better part
of two centuries.
是的,全然无视你的警告
Yes.
Against all your warnings.
你曾为此教训过他们
不是吗?
You'd disciplined them for it, before,
had you not?
一定很严厉,我明白
Harshly, I understand.
- 我有我的理由
- 你不需要说服我
-I have my reasons.
-Oh, you don't have to convince me.
依我看
你只需要一个理由
As far as I'm concerned,
you only needed one.
就是对你有好处
That it suited you.
你读过“旧约”吗,尼克?
Have you ever read
the Old Testament, Nik?
你瞧
You see...
上帝不是因为有道理才强大
...God wasn't powerful
because he was right.
而是因为强大才有道理
He was right
because he was powerful.
我不知道你在玩什么花样
I don't know what you're playing at.
但如果让我和我妹反♥目♥
But if the sum total of your plan
to turn me against my sister
是你整个计划的目的
was this revelation,
那你就白费力气了
this will have been
a wholly ineffective endeavor.
可怜的家伙
You poor thing.
一千年过去了
After a thousand years,
你们家族的虚伪本性依旧
dishonesty from your family
has come to be expected.
我倒希望他们的背叛行为不过如此
I wish that was the sum total
of their treachery.
不幸的是,不止如此
Unfortunately, it's not.
你想要我怎么样?
(STAMMERlNG) What do
you want from me?
我想你对这猪圈很熟悉吧
Well, I assume you're familiar
with this pigsty.
被称为“坑”真是再合适不过
Quite appropriately known
as "The Pit."
是这样,很不巧的
几周前
See, awkwardly enough,
only weeks ago,
有一群像你这样的人类
a group of human beings,
just like yourself,
杀了许多现在站在你面前的
slaughtered many of the companions
of the vampires
吸血鬼的同伴
that you see assembled
before you here.
你在市政厅掌管档案室
You run the records room
at City Hall.
听说前任市长有一份关于
We're told the former mayor
kept a detailed record
超自然群体的详细记录
of the supernatural community.
一份列有女巫、狼人和吸血鬼的名单
A ledger of names of witches,
werewolves and vampires,
确切说,是他们的死亡名单
specifically, their death records.
我们需要它
We need it.
我不知道它在哪里
I don't know where it is.
我想大家都知道这是唬人的
你们有谁饿了吗?
I think we both know that's a fib.
Anyone feeling hungry?
好吧,好吧,等一下
(VAMPlRES SNARLlNG)
Okay, okay, wait.
市长死后,他们就把档案转移了
They moved the records
after the mayor died.
存放在圣安妮教堂的圣器室里
They're at the sacristy
of Saint Anne's Church.
瞧
You see?
乖
There.
也没多难,对吧?
Wasn't so difficult now, was it?
很不顺的一天?
Rough day?
瞧你,小贝卡
你的伤口看起来好吓人
Oh, Beks.
Those bites are looking nasty.
为什么要让我回到过去?
我们都知道结局如何
Why make me relive the past?
We both know how it ends.
你和我知道
You and I both know.
但我想你哥哥应该会想知道我们的故事
But I thought your brother
might like to hear our story.
所以我把你们俩的意识连结起来了
你自己会告诉他一切的
So I linked your mind to his.
You're gonna show him everything.
不,别这样对我,我什么都答应你
No. No, please, don't do that to me,
I'll do anything.
太迟了,朋友
It's too late, friend.
马赛尔,这里又有一个名单中的名字
布琳德弗罗
Marcel, here's another name
from our list, "Brynne Deveraux"?
这里说她20多年前自己溺水而亡
Says here she drowned herself
some 20 years ago.
你认得这名字吗?
Do you recognize the name?
布琳?是啊,我们曾经一起玩过
寻欢作乐什么的
Brynne? Yeah, yeah, we used
to hang out, knock around a bit.
细节就不用说了
You can spare me the details,
please.
她那时偶尔为我施一些咒语
She used to do some spells for me
now and then.
很厉害的一个女孩
Girl had power.
就因为一个狼群惹了我
Cursed a whole pack
of werewolves
就把他们全部诅咒了
just because
they were pissing me off.
说到这个…
Speaking of...
你认为当克劳斯发现你不顾他受折磨
What do you think Klaus is gonna do
赶去救海莉和她的狼人朋友
once he finds out
that you left him to suffer,
他会是什么反应?
while you saved Hayley
and her wolf friends.
与你无关的事我们就别讨论了吧
Let's avoid discussing matters
that are not your concern,
好吗,马赛勒斯?
shall we, Marcellus?
得了吧,以利亚
这个城市里到处都是我的人
Oh, come on, Elijah.
I got guys all over this city.
你真以为我不知道
You honestly think that I don't know
新月族的狼人们昨晚在种植园
that the Crescent Wolves
had a little family reunion
举♥行♥了家庭聚会吗?
out at the plantation last night?
顺便谢谢你让那房♥子烧毁了
也算是个解脱
Thanks for letting the house burn,
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表