剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
What kind of desperate move is that?
你和我都清楚,亲爱的
他一定不会完成转变
Well, you know as well as I do, love,
he'll never go through with it.
转变他并不是目的
Turning him wasn't the goal.
是给你机会跟他道别
It was to give you a
chance to say good-bye.
克劳斯,你能再多留一会吗?
Klaus, will you stay
just a little longer?
当然可以
Of course.
这就是你承诺的和平吗?
Is this the peace you promised?
我想我弟弟认为他可以解除你们的诅咒
I gather my brother believes
he can remove your curse.
克劳斯说要给我们自♥由♥
Klaus was offering us freedom,
不仅是从变身的痛苦中解脱
not just from the pain
that comes with turning,
还有我们一直以来所遭受的轻视
but from the contempt we've
faced our whole lives.
那海莉怎么办?
And what about Hayley?
想让这里变得适合她
Want to make this place
right for her,
对她和孩子都安全
safe for her and the baby.
卡蜜,发生了什么事?
Cami, what happened?
那个诅咒…
The hex....
我能感觉到
它活生生的在我身体里
I could feel it like a....
Iiving thing inside of me.
它消失了
It's gone.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
是的,今天对你来说很不客易,神父
Yes, you've had a trying day, father.
要怎么跟你说呢?
How best to break it to you?
看来诅咒随着你的死
It appears the hex was broken...
而解除了
...by your death.
等一下
Back up.
我死了吗?
I died?
死了多久?
For how long?
大约几个小时
A few hours, give or take.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能就这样失去你
I just couldn't lose you,
not like that.
我强迫克劳斯喂他的血给你
I made him give you his blood.
我明白了
I see.
我终究还是和魔鬼做了交易
So the devil has a deal
for me, after all.
基兰叔叔,我…
-(SCOFFS)
-Uncle Kieran l....
你的饥饿感
只会越来越强
That hunger you feel,
it'll only grow stronger.
我知道这会怎样
I know how it works.
那你很快就知道,如果你不喝血就会死
Then you will soon know if you
do not feed, you will die.
我知道如果这是我必须做出的选择
I know if that's the choice that l
have to make,
那我已经死了
I'm dead already.
请让我跟我侄女单独待一会
Please leave me with my niece.
我想和她单独聊聊
I'd like a private moment
to talk with her.
没事的
It's OK.
克劳斯,谢谢你今天所做的一切
Klaus, thank you for today.
谢谢你的善良
For being kind.
嘿,奥利
我看起来怎样?
Hey, Ollie. How do I look?
很好,伊芙,你看起来很好
You look fine, Evie.
You look just fine.
你总是不擅长说谎
You always were a terrible liar.
该死
Damn it.
听着,你只要触发诅咒
Look, all you got to do is
just trigger the curse.
你就会治愈
You'll heal.
这就是我们的天性,你的天性
It's who we are.
It's who you are.
你为什么就不能接受呢?
Why can't you just accept that?
为什么就没人知道该做什么呢?
Why can't anyone see
what needs to be done?
像动物一样住在这里
部落间相互斗争
Living here like animals,
fighting between tribes,
不敢为自己出头
scared to stand up for ourselves.
谁要来领导我们?
杰克森吗?
Who's gonna lead us? Jackson?
他想要屈服于那个混合种
He wants to bow down to that hybrid.
海莉吗?她不是我们的一员
Hayley? She's not one of us.
至少现在,我们有一个仇人了
At least now, we have
an enemy to hate.
奥利佛,不
Oliver, no.
- 告诉我你没有…
- 你不理解
-Tell me you didn't--
-You don't understand.
那就解释给我听,奥利
Then explain it to me, Ollie.
我了解你
I know you.
我知道你不会伤害自己人
I know you wouldn't
hurt your own people.
听着
事情不应该是这样的,伊芙
Look, it wasn't supposed to
happen like this, Evie.
我…
I just...
我只想制♥造♥点事端
让我们的人愤怒起来
I just wanted to make a little noise,
just get our people mad.
但我没同意这些
But I didn't agree to all this.
他们在背后搞鬼,现在…
They stabbed me in the back,
and now you're--
谁?是谁唆使你的?
Who? Who put you up to this?
你这个蠢孩子
You stupid kid.
你知道狼群发现后
Do you have any idea
会怎么处置你吗?
what the pack's gonna
do to you when they find out?
他们不会发现的,伊芙
They're not gonna find out, Evie.
如果发现了
If they did...
那些人就白死了
...all those people
would have died in vain.
我不得不,不惜一切代价
I had to do whatever it took...
让我们强大起来
...to make us strong.
- 奥利,不要
- 即使现在我也不得不这么做
-Ollie, no.
-And I've got to do that even now.
奥利
奥利佛,不要
Ollie. Oliver, no.
不,不,奥利
No! No! Ollie!
对不起,伊芙
I'm sorry, Eve.
所有东西都在你说的地方
Everything is where
you said it would be
除了你提到的钥匙
只有那个我没找到
except that key you mentioned.
That's the one thing I couldn't find.
是不是你经常挂在脖子上的那把?
It's the one you usually
wear around your neck?
钥匙是我们家族传承的重要一部分
That key is a very important
part of our family legacy.
你必须找到它
You have to find it.
我会的,我保证
I will, I promise.
真对不起
I am so sorry.
我从没想过要把你牵扯进来
牵扯进这一切
I never wanted to involve
you in this, in any of it.
一定不会就这样结束
This can't be how it ends.
这是唯一结束的办法
It was the only way
it was ever going to end.
我很久之前就接受了
I made peace with that
a long time ago.
听着
Listen.
我不知道情况会变得多糟
I don't know how bad
this is gonna get,
我不想让你看到
and I don't want you to see it.
所以一会儿,我会放手
So in a moment, I'm gonna let go,
你就转身
and you are gonna turn around,
离开这里,不要回头
and you are gonna walk out of
here without looking back.
好吗,孩子?
OK, kiddo?
答应我
Promise me.
不要回头
Without looking back.
他们希望我们心存怀疑
OLlVER: They are counting
on our doubts.
- 没错 - 对
-That's right!
-Yeah!
他们希望我们心存恐惧
They are counting on our fears!
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表