剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我已经为你挑选了那里最好的房♥间
I already got the best room
in the place picked out.
我不能离开
记得上次发生的事情吗?
I can't leave.
Remember what happened last time?
我知道你和以利亚的交易了
I know about your deal with Elijah.
我们不能对彼此撒谎
We can't be lying to each other.
我在试图保护你
那些女巫为了收种祭
I'm trying to protect you.
With the witches still looking
还会试图杀了你
相信我,你和我们在一起最安全
to kill you for the Harvest,
believe me, you're safest with us.
而且那里午后的阳光很棒
Plus, there's excellent light
in the afternoon.
看来你是个艺术家
I see you're an artist.
太好了
Wonderful.
我很期待欣赏你的各种才华
I look forward to
witnessing your many talents.
这是他的主意吗?
Was this his idea?
黛维娜,别这样
Davina, please.
我明白你效忠于马赛尔
I understand
you're devoted to Marcel,
但马赛尔效忠于我
but Marcel is devoted to me.
我觉得你也想让大家都好吧
I assume you want
what's best for all of us.
我们要下楼开会了
We have a meeting
to attend downstairs.
我会派人来收拾你的东西
Look. I'll get someone
to pick up your things.
我们会把你安顿好的
We'll get you settled in right.
相信我
Trust me.
克劳斯,马赛尔,感谢你们前来
Klaus, Marcel, thank you for coming.
我们获悉了最近在你们群体中
领导权的变动
We are aware of the change
in leadership in your community,
我们想是时候做正式的介绍了
and we thought it was time to make
the appropriate introductions.
我们希望你能明白这里的规矩
We want to be sure you understand
how things work around here.
是吗?
Is that so?
市长的意思是
What the Mayor means
我们只是想确认一下最近的变化
is that we just want some assurance
that this new development
不会威胁到我们的城市和居民
isn't going to endanger
our city or its inhabitants.
听着,你们这帮怪物做些什么
我们就当作不知道
Look, you freaks do your thing,
and we'll look the other way.
只要我们的利益不受损失
我们不会有任何异议
As long as our pockets stay full,
we won't have a problem.
更重要的是,有些规矩需要遵守
More importantly, there are rules.
不能吸本地人的血
No feeding on the locals.
不要让城市引来不必要的关注
Don't bring any unwanted
attention to the city.
历史证明我们可以和平共处
History has proven that
we can coexist peacefully.
- 但如果你们侵犯了底线…
- 就要对我们有个交代
-However, if you cross the line--
-You answer to us.
好吧,不好意思
让我理清一下头绪
(LAUGHlNG) Okay. I'm sorry.
Let me get this straight.
在这个自大狂
和他手下这群可笑的小偷面前
I'm to play supplicant
to this pompous ass
我要表现得卑躬屈膝吗?
and his ridiculous group
of petty thieves?
我的条件是这样的
Here are my terms.
你会得到我认为合适的施舍
You will take whatever scraps
I see fit to leave you,
并且感激不尽
and you will be grateful.
如果你有任何不满
If that doesn't suit you,
或许我会认为你就没有活着的价值了
I may decide
you've outlived your usefulness.
他们显然刚刚还在这
Hey, they were obviously just here.
分头去找,找到他们后,提头来见
Fan out, find them,
and bring me some heads.
我劝你别这么做
I'd rather you didn't.
你们来这干什么?
What the hell are
you doing out here?
我是来建议你另寻他处进行狩猎
I've come to suggest you seek
other hunting grounds.
这建议我听到了
Suggestion noted.
迪亚哥,这么帅气的脸蛋
Now, Diego,
it would be such a shame
被伤了岂不可惜?
to have to rearrange
that pretty face.
你们怎么会在乎狼人的死活?
What the hell you care about wolves?
一般来说,我毫不在乎
Generally, I don't.
但唯独这支狼族你们动不得
However, this particular
clan is not to be touched.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Bye.
反正这里什么也没有
Nothing here, anyway.
好极了,我想我们的任务完成了
Great.
I guess our job here is done.
还没有
Not quite.
我们不是来伤害你的
We're not here to harm you.
又见面了
Hello, again.
你叫伊芙,对吧?
Eve, was it?
你就是海莉的小亲友之一吧
One of Hayley's litter-mates, I presume.
是海莉叫你们来保护我们的,对吧?
Hayley sent you here to protect us,
didn't she?
请转告她我们感谢她的关心
Tell her we appreciate the concern,
但我们一直以来都能照顾自己
but we've been looking out
for ourselves for a while now.
除非我们自愿现身
否则没人能找到我们
Nobody finds us
unless we want to be found.
我们这不就找到你了吗?所以…
Well, we found you, so...
正如我所说…
Like I said...
我想有些事情
你和你的家族都需要知道
There's something I thought you
and your family should know about.
我觉得我对他们已经很仁慈了
I think I was far more gracious
than they deserved.
你对我的交际手段感到失望
You're disappointed
by my lack of diplomacy.
我想,最不需要他人提醒
Well, you, above all people,
人类有多残忍♥的就是你了
should need no reminder of
the human capacity for cruelty.
喂?
Hello?
米卡森先生
只想知会你一声
MAN: Mr. Mikaelson,
just wanted to let you know,
我们已考虑过你的条件
the faction has
considered your terms.
我们达成了一致的决定
We've reached a decision.
是吗?
Have you?
该死,该死,该死!
Damn it, damn it, damn it!
这都是你的错
This is on you.
现在主事的人是你
这里死的都是你的人
Now that you're in charge,
those are your guys laying dead.
你的人
Your guys.
如果你想掌管这座城市
就不能视手下的生死于无物
If you're going to run this city,
that better mean something to you.
否则没有任何有能之士
会愿意效忠于你,谁也不会
Otherwise no one worth a damn
is going to follow you, no one.
我之前还有点担心你呢
I was beginning to worry about you.
我都快受不了你这副
假装恭敬顺从的模样了
I don't think I could've taken any
more of this deferential nonsense.
显然,是我低估了那帮人类
I mean, clearly,
I underestimated the faction.
下不为例,但请告诉我
如今事情发展到这种地步
That won't happen again. But tell me,
now that we've arrived at this point,
如今他们胆敢闯进我们的家
now that they have come
into our home,
伤害我们的人
visited this upon our people...
你认为我该如何反击呢?
How would you counsel
me to respond?
把他们杀个片甲不留
Let's go kill them all.
这周围有两万亩的沼泽
We're surrounded
by 20,000 acres of swamp.
在这长大的狼人对地形了如指掌
The ones born here know it
like the backs of our hands.
我们不会有事,但这一带
有从别处来的狼人
We'll be fine, but here,
newcomers from out of state,
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表