剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
the way anyone thought they would.
我们狼群犯了个巨大的错误
Our pack made a huge misstep
with the vampires
我们拒绝对吸血鬼妥协
马赛尔就叫女巫给我们下了咒
when we refused to back down.
And Marcel had us cursed by a witch.
你是你家族血脉的最后一人了
安德莉亚
You are the last one
of your bloodline, Andrea.
或是海莉,不管你怎么称呼自己
Or Hayley.
Whatever you call yourself.
这些人会跟随你
These people will follow you.
你可以帮助他们
你以及你所代表的
You can help them,
you and what you represent.
那到底是什么呢?
And what is that exactly?
一切还是不同的时候
我们的族人还在抗争的时候
A time when things were different,
when our people fought back.
你历经艰辛找到我们
And after everything
you went through to find us.
你是唯一能打破诅咒的人
You're the one
who's gonna break our curse.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你的女巫朋友
Your witch friend.
她告诉伊芙她今晚会来
She told Eve
she was coming here tonight
解除我们的咒语
to set us free.
等等,什么女巫朋友?
Wait. What witch friend?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很喜欢你
但我跟别人约定好了
I really do like you
but this is the deal we made.
什么约定?跟谁?
What deal? With whom?
海莉
Hayley.
以利亚,女巫们在谋划着什么
Elijah, something's going on
with the witches.
听我说,你说得没错
莎莉丝特回来了
Listen to me. You were right.
Celeste is back.
尼克劳斯、蕾贝卡
你们的处境都很危险
Niklaus, Rebekah.
You're all in danger.
- 怎么回事?
- 这是个陷阱
-What's going on?
-It's a trap.
- 我没跟任何女巫做过约定
- 什么?
-I didn't make a deal with witches.
-What?
海莉,你得找到蕾贝卡
Hayley, you have to find Rebekah.
在我到之前和她待在一起
And you stay with her
until I get there.
以利亚,这是个咒语
我们被困在屋内了
Elijah, it's a spell.
They're trapping us inside.
你知道怎么做
You know what to do.
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
来,透过这个呼吸
Here. Breathe through this.
- 蕾贝卡呢?
- 不知道
-Where's Rebekah?
-I don't know.
她跟其中一个人出去了
She went off with one of them.
以利亚,我朋友还在里面
Elijah, my friend is still in there.
站起来
On your feet.
帮帮我
Help me.
好久不见了,蕾贝卡
It's been such a long time, Rebekah.
我会好好享受这过程的
I'm going to enjoy this.
丢了什么东西吗?
SABlNE: Missing something?
你不会伤害我的
我是唯一活着
You won't hurt me.
I'm the only one alive
能打破海莉家族诅咒的人
who can break the curse
on Hayley's family.
而洁妮薇知道你妹妹在哪
And Genevieve knows
where your sister is.
贝丝蒂娜把克劳斯
藏在一个安全的地方
Bastiana has Klaus
tucked away someplace safe.
顺便说一句,他正在痛苦煎熬
He's suffering horribly,
I might add,
那都是因为你选择去救那只小狼
and all because you chose
to save the little wolf
而不是你的家人
instead of your own blood.
多么可怕的结局
What a horrific ending...
对你那可悲病态的家族来说
...to your pathetic, diseased family.
我想“永远”终究不会是永恒
I guess "always" isn't forever after all.
我得走了,月亮
I have to go. The moon.
听着,杰克森
Listen, Jackson,
我想谢谢你保护我
不只是今晚
I want to thank you
for protecting me, not just tonight.
我从儿时起就一直幻想着
I've been dreaming
about meeting you,
我们的见面
since I was a kid.
我从没想过会变成这样
I never thought it would go like this.
嘿
Hey...
我会一直寻找
直到找到打破诅咒的方法
...I won't stop until I find a way
to break this curse.
我保证
I promise.
快点,快点,快点接啊
Come on. Come on. Come on.
克劳斯,你在哪?
Klaus, where are you?
米卡森先生现在正身体不适
Mr. Mikaelson is currently indisposed.
怎么了?你做了什么?
What happened?
What did you do?
什么都没做
有人替你完成了你的任务
I did nothing.
Someone completed your task for you.
如果你得到了你想要的,那我叔叔…
If you got what you wanted,
then my uncle--
很快就会死去,并且会极其痛苦
Will die soon and in great anguish.
你瞧,亲爱的
你没能遵守我们的协定
You see, dear, you failed
to hold up your end of our bargain.
你叔叔多次与邪恶为友
You chose instead to side with evil
而你也和他一样
as your uncle has done
many times before you.
不过振作点
But take heart.
他的惩罚将会弥补
His punishment will atone
他数次尝试阻止收获祭
for his attempts
to prevent the Harvest.
他的痛苦将会净化他
His suffering will purify him.
你吸取他的教训就会做得更好了,孩子
You'd do well
to heed his lesson, girl.
与我们作对就是与自然秩序作对
To oppose us
is to oppose the natural order.
无论自愿或被迫
By choice or by force,
法语区的女巫们将再次崛起
the witches of the French Quarter
will rise again.
我们到处都找过了
We looked everywhere for him.
把女巫区、墓地都翻遍了
Tore apart the Cauldron,
the City of the Dead.
不管他被抓到哪,一定不在法语区
Wherever they got him,
he ain't in the Quarter.
马赛尔!
ELlJAH: Marcel!
我弟弟在哪?
Where is my brother?
我的人正在外面找他
I got guys out looking for him
right now.
以利亚
Elijah.
克劳斯又冲我发脾气了
Klaus threw one
of his classic temper tantrums,
扭断了我的脖子
试图独自一人与一群女巫较量
snapped my neck, tried to take
on a coven of witches by himself.
结果被制♥服♥了
He got dropped.
我不知道他在哪,也不知道怎么找他
I don't know where he is
or how to find him.
她们还抓走了蕾贝卡
They also have Rebekah.
在场的每一人都要帮我找到他们
Every one of you will help me
to find them!
我要把她们都杀光
I'm going to kill them all.
- 快点,我们该走了
- 我不想走
-Come on. We have to go.
-I don't wanna go.
莫妮克,这没得商量
Monique, this isn't a debate.
我刚刚捅了一个真祖
I just stabbed an Original.
他一旦恢复就会杀了我的
He's gonna kill me
as soon as he's recovered.
听着
对于这一切我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry for everything.
我应该在那个愚蠢的收获祭前
把你救出来的
I should have come and got you
before that stupid Harvest.
但你还是可以拥有正常的生活
But you can still have a normal life.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表