剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
他们早就知道谁是老大了
They already know who's the Alpha.
制片:邦妮怀斯
下一个,来吧
Next up! Let's go!
你一定要尝尝塔克做的肋排
You got to try Tucker's ribs.
然后呢?
编剧:蜜雪儿侃洛戴斯
Then what?
再去玩玩马蹄铁吗?
编剧:克里斯多福贺利尔
Then we're gonna go play horseshoes?
别嘲笑乡村生活,亲爱的
导演:麦可罗宾森
-Don't mock country living, darling.
抱歉
-Sorry.
我还不习惯这种快乐的家庭生活
This is just a lot more family fun
than I'm used to.
也许我能帮你适应这种生活
Well, maybe I can help you
get used to it.
所以我们要做的就是忘记
OLlVER:
Then all we got to do is just forget
她此生一半时间与人类生活
she spent half her life with humans
另外一半与吸血鬼生活的事实
and the other half with vampires.
- 奥利,别说了
- 没关系
-Ollie, back off.
-It's okay.
小矮个儿有话说,那就说吧
If the runt of the litter
has something to say, he should say it.
你知道吗,法语区都在说你的男人
以利亚正在举♥行♥什么权力高峰会
Word from the Quarter is your boy
Elijah's holding some power summit.
猜猜谁没受到邀请
Guess who wasn't invited.
- 你从哪里听来的?
- 那不重要
-Where did you hear this?
-lt doesn't matter.
重点是我们被困在这片沼泽
The point is, we're stuck here
living in the swamp
而你的吸血鬼男友
却在决定着城市该如何分配
while your vampire boyfriend's
deciding who gets what in the city.
但我想这也能证明他到底有多
尊重狼人族群,是吧?
I guess that shows how much respect
he's got for the werewolves.
这也是我们的城市
(CROWD ARGUlNG)
This is our city, too.
- 我们应该可以去任何想去的地方
- 我们会认为那就是宣战
We should be able
to go wherever the hell we want.
这样毫无进展
你们这群卑鄙的生物无法同意…
Nowhere.
You vile creatures cannot agree--
神父,请冷静
Father, calm yourself, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在回到边界的问题
你们都得遵守以下规定
Now, about the issue of boundaries,
you will all heed to the following.
你是认真的吗?
HAYLEY: Are you serious?
你们在瓜分城市
而狼人竟然都没有发言权?
You're dividing up the city,
and the werewolves don't get a say?
- 她来这里干什么?
- 迪亚哥,坐下
-What the hell is she doing here?
-Diego, sit.
我们没有在瓜分城市
我们是在建立…
-We're not dividing the city--
不,以利亚
-No, Elijah!
如果你们把狼人排除在外
和平就不可能存在
There is not gonna be a peace
if the werewolves are excluded.
他们也想在谈判中有一席之地
They want a seat at the table.
如果没有
HAYLEY: And if they don't get one,
我敢保证你们都会后悔的
I can guarantee
that you will all regret it.
绝对不可能
我们会发动一场这城市前所未见的战争
WOMAN: We will start a war the likes
of which this city has never seen.
你知道光是把刚才那些人
聚集在同一个房♥间里有多困难吗?
Do you have any idea what it took just
to get those people in one room together?
事实上,我不知道
No, actually, I don't.
因为要不是有人告诉我
Because I didn't even know
what you were doing out here
我都不知道你们在这里做什么
until someone else told me.
告诉我,以利亚
Tell me something, Elijah.
你是因为我才把狼人排除在外的吗?
Did you leave the werewolves out
because of me?
我把他们排除在外是因为他们
不再住在法语区了
I excluded them because they no
longer reside in the French Quarter.
我的当务之急是要解决这里
日益增长的冲突
My immediate concern is to end
the mounting conflict here.
我向你保证,一旦协定确立
Now, I can assure you
once this treaty is solidified,
马上就会把你的族人纳进来
it will expand
to include your people.
在那之前呢,我要怎么跟他们说?
坐下,别动,打个滚吗?
Until then, I should tell them what?
Sit, stay, roll over?
我情愿你不要参与这件事
I'd prefer that you remove yourself
from the process altogether.
海莉,你真的确定
Hayley, are you absolutely certain
你不回到宅邸住吗?
that you shouldn't return
to the compound?
你觉得孩子属于那里吗?
You think the baby belongs there?
你觉得她在那里才会安全吗?
You think that's where she'll be safe?
难道河口就更好吗?
Is the bayou any better?
狼人应该有发言权
The wolves deserve a voice.
给他们发言权
Give them one.
你知道这样做才是正确的
You know it's the right thing to do.
你真该看看海莉进来时
你哥哥的表情
You should have seen
your brother's face when Hayley walked in.
看来新月诅咒被打破了
Crescent curse is broken then?
你觉得这能行得通吗?
Do you believe
this will actually work?
这个城市真的能够拥有和平吗?
That we can finally have some
semblance of peace in this city?
我从院子里看到你的灯亮着
就想赌一下…
I saw the light from the courtyard
and took a chance that...
你没和一个半裸的神经病女巫在一起
...you weren't
with a half-naked psycho-witch.
看来我赌输了
Seems I gambled and lost.
十分钟前,我是全♥裸♥的
Ten minutes ago,
I was fully naked.
那你的目的已经达到了
不耽误你了
Oh. Then you served your purpose.
Don't let me hold you up.
你们欧康诺家的人可真爱跟女巫找茬啊
You O'Connells sure do love
to piss off witches.
这是真的吗?
GENEVlEVE: Really?
那个女人曾经威胁我
The woman tried to blackmail me
into stabbing you
要我用神秘的刀刺你,让你痛不欲生
with the Mystical Knife
of Excruciating Pain.
奇怪的床伴就是纽奥良的特产啊
Well, New Orleans breeds nothing
if not strange bedfellows.
但我想你来这里应该不是因为
我的休闲生活吧
I assume you're not here to question me
on my leisure activities.
我来是为了我叔叔的事
他的病情在恶化
I'm here about my uncle.
He's deteriorating.
药物、冥想,都不管用了
The pills, the meditation,
they're not working.
他越来越不清醒了
His lucidity's shrinking by the day.
女巫下的咒,女巫可以解
Awitch did this,
a witch can undo it.
看来你跟洁妮薇的关系很好
也许你能说服她帮忙
You seem supertight with Genevieve.
Maybe you can persuade her to help.
没用的
It won't do any good.
这种诅咒是由魔法开始的
These hexes, they start with magic,
一旦生根
它们就会改变大脑的化学物质
but as they take root,
they alter the very chemistry of the brain.
我很抱歉,卡蜜
伤害已经无法挽回了
I'm sorry, Cami.
The damage is done.
我才不接受这种说法
I refuse to accept that.
如果你有家庭观念的话,你也不会接受
And you would, too,
if you had any concept of family.
小约
Josh.
黛维娜,你来这里干什么?
Davina, what are you doing out here?
你想在哪里见面我都可以过去
I would have met you
anywhere you wanted.
我是说,没有克劳斯和马赛尔的地方
I mean, not anywhere
Klaus or Marcel would be,
虽然他们俩几乎无处不在
which could be pretty much,
you know, anywhere.
但你明白我的意思
But you know what I mean.
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey. You okay?
是莫妮克
It's Monique.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表