剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
“创始吸血鬼”前情提要
KLAUS:
Previously on The Originals.
如果我们不能联手合作
那还有什么意义?
HAYLEY: If we can't create some sort
of community, then what's the point?
不如杀掉彼此早点了事
Kill each other
and get it all over with.
大家寄望我来保护城里人类的安全
I'm invested in protecting
the people of this city,
要做到的话,我需要那把钥匙
and to do that, I need the key.
- 我叫小约帮我偷来的
- 从我叔叔身上
-I had Josh lift it for me.
-Off my uncle.
我哥哥15年前教过我这个密♥码♥
My brother taught me this code
15 years ago.
- 你是克劳斯的父亲
- 我需要你
-You're Klaus' father?
-I need you.
- 我能做什么?
- 你能让我复活
-What can I do?
-You can bring me back to life.
月光戒指保护狼人免受诅咒之苦
A moonlight ring to protect
werewolves from the curse.
- 你想要我怎么做?
- 我想知道它放在哪个石头里
What do I have to do?
I need to know what stone it housed.
一枚带有魔力的戒指
可以阻止这个诅咒的戒指
A ring of empowerment,
something to control this curse.
- 什么样的咒语能够…
- 我母亲的咒语可以
-What kind of spell--
-A spell of my mother's.
我只要求孩子安全
All I ask is that the child
is kept safe.
我们的女儿应该由父母共同养大
在自己的家成长
KLAUS: Our daughter should be raised
by her parents in our family home.
祖先们要我们杀了克劳斯的孩子
The ancestors want us
to kill Klaus' child.
不管你和狼人在密谋着什么
Whatever it is
you got coming with the wolves,
你要知道,我会为了我的人奋战
just know that I'm gonna fight
for my guys,
我会为了我的城市奋战
我会一直奋战到最后一刻
I'm gonna fight for my city,
and I will fight until I am dead.
我想你也会这么做的
I would expect nothing less.
这一袋石头可让我们跑得够远了
Lot of driving for a bag of rocks.
我们天亮前就能到法语区
We'll be in the Quarter by dawn.
你确定那个混合种会遵守他的诺言吗?
You sure the hybrid
will do his part?
海莉会确保他这么做的
Hayley will make sure of that.
是啊,我差点忘了
你未婚妻正将他掌控在股掌之间
Yeah. I forgot your fiancee
has got him around her finger.
知道吗,奥利,我一直待你如亲兄弟
You know, Ollie,
I love you like a brother
但如果你再这么对海莉
别怪我对你不客气
but if you don't lay off Hayley,
we're gonna have a problem.
注意点,罗密欧
Pay attention, Romeo.
好吧,别紧张
我们什么都没做
All right. Relax.
We ain't done anything.
晚安,警言
Evening, officers.
你们两个下车
Step out of the car, both of you.
有什么问题吗?
What's this about?
我想你们最好照他的话做
I think you should do
what the man says.
不然后果可能会很严重
Before things take a nasty turn.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧名:纽奥良之战
(POLlCE RADlO CHATTER
CONTlNUES)
主演:约瑟夫摩根
我有说过你很棒吗?
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
Have I told you that you're awesome?
你太棒了,就跟阳光
日光戒指
Because you are,
along with the sun, daylight rings.
还有那个穿着背心慢跑的家伙一样棒
That guy jogging in the tank top.
小约,既然你已经得到戒指
我想你该离开了
-Josh.
-Hmm?
Now that you have a ring,
I think you need to leave town.
等等
主演:菲比托金
Whoa, wait.
Are we breaking up?
- 我们要分手吗?
- 我是认真的
I'm serious.
我知道,你向来都很严肃
主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
Yeah, I know. Serious is kind of
your default setting,
所以你才需要我在你身边
主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
which is why you need me around
逗你开心
to lighten you up.
所以,我是不会走的
主演:莉雅派普斯
Ergo, not leaving.
嘿,你还好吗?
-Hey. You okay?
只是些女巫的事情罢了
主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
-Just witch stuff.
马赛尔昨天来找过我
Marcel came to me yesterday.
他想要我施一个隐身咒
He wanted a cloaking spell.
他准备对付克劳斯了,大行动
He's gonna make a move
against Klaus, a big move.
好吧,看来他忘了叫我,真过分
Wow. Okay.
Guess he forgot to call me. Rude.
那你帮他了吗?
Did you help him?
是的,因为我不希望他死
Yes, because I don't want him
to get killed
- 但如果克劳斯发现了…
- 听着
-but if Klaus finds out--
-Hey, look.
如果马赛尔已经有了计划
也许克劳斯会有所觉悟
If Marcel has got a plan,
maybe Klaus will buy a clue,
意识到他不是那么受人欢迎
realize he's a negative
on the popularity chart
然后去过吸血鬼的退休生活
and go into vampire retirement.
我听说棕榈泉是个好地方
I hear Palm Springs is nice.
克劳斯不是我们唯一要担心的
Klaus isn't the only thing
we need to be afraid of.
听着,如果战争来临
Look. If there's a war coming,
答应我你会尽快离开,绝不牵涉其中
promise me you'll go
before you get caught up in it.
你母亲的咒语十分优雅,却也非常复杂
Your mother's spell
is as complicated as it is elegant.
显然她是个极有天赋的女巫
She was clearly a very gifted witch.
是不是这一段?
-ls this the bit here?
我说过了,这很复杂
制片:克里斯多福贺利尔
-Hey, like I said, it's complicated.
她将保护魔法绑定在黑色蓝晶石上
制片:兰斯安德森
She bound protection magic
to black kyanite stones.
拥有石头的狼人
可以不用在月圆时变身
A werewolf with the stones is free
from turning on a full moon.
它还有什么好处吗?
And what of the improvements?
这个咒语能增强速度、力量和敏捷度
This spell will enhance speed,
strength and agility.
这里面应该会提到尖牙
There should be something in there
about fangs.
她当时就是用这个
将我们变成吸血鬼的
It's what my mother used on us
when she turned us into vampires.
不只是尖牙
Not just fangs.
你说过你想保留毒液
You said you want venom
让狼人的咬伤仍然对吸血鬼致命
制片:邦妮怀斯
so the bite is still lethal
to vampires.
就是这里
这会是个好礼物的
Here.
Should make a nice gift.
- 我想海莉一定会十分惊喜
- 不只是给海莉的
-I'm sure Hayley will be thrilled.
-Oh, not just Hayley.
你要帮我做更多
You'll be making
quite a few of these.
不如就一百个吧
Let's call it an even hundred.
这不是我和以利亚的约定
That's not the deal
I made with Elijah.
你现在要打交道的人是我
Well, you're dealing with me now.
而我会给你更多的报酬
And I am offering considerably more.
你以为我们上了床
我就要对你言听计从吗?
You think because I sleep with you,
I'm suddenly at your beck and call.
正因为我们上了床,亲爱的
Because you sleep with me, love,
我才会保护你不受别人的伤害
编剧:查理察尔邦尼,麦克纳度奇
I will protect you from those
who might do you harm,
包括我哥哥
including my brother.
而且,因为我需要你
导演:杰弗利亨特
Because I need you, however,
所以除了我的保护之外
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表