剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
it'd be because
he didn't have a choice.
你大可开口跟我要啊
You could've just asked me for it.
那你就会给我吗?
Would you have just handed it over?
- 钥匙能打开什么?
- 我不知道
-So, what does it open?
-I don't know.
我昨晚把全城翻遍了去找它
I turned the city upside down
last night trying to find it.
教堂、神父的房♥子
连你家族的坟墓都找了
The church, the rectory.
I even searched your family's tomb.
这就好比大海捞针一样困难
It's hard to find a needle
in a haystack
而我连针长什么样都不知道
when you don't even know
what the needle looks like.
而你想看看我是否知道
And you want to know
if I have any ideas.
所以你才来
That's why you're here.
我来是因为我朋友死了
而另一个朋友在伤心
I'm here because my friend died
and my other friend is grieving.
你尽管怀疑我的动机,卡蜜
You can question my intentions
all day long, Cami.
但我是为基兰而来的
为你而来
I'm here for Kieran.
And I'm here for you.
你还好吗?你看起来…
You all right? You look--
像挺了好几年的大肚子那样
愤世嫉俗吗?
A hundred months' pregnant
and pissed off at the world?
我是要说“你看起来很美”
I was going to say, you look lovely.
你觉得那些爆♥炸♥是冲着我来的吗?
Do you think I was the target
of those bombings?
当然是
KLAUS:
Of course you were the target.
如果我要对狼人开战
那一定从你下手
Were I to wage a war on the wolves,
you'd be my first kill.
我会把你高悬示众,供你的崇拜者观赏
I would string you up
for all your worshipers to see.
我想我弟弟的意思是
I believe that was my brother's way
of telling you
他希望你和我们一起回家
he'd like you
to return home with us.
或许可以换种说法,尼克劳斯
Perhaps try a different approach,
Niklaus,
少提点打打杀杀的
with fewer references to murder.
尽管我很不想把你扛在肩膀上
As much as I would hate
to throw you over my shoulder
把又踢又喊的你一路拖回去
and drag you kicking and screaming
to the compound,
但我们都清楚,为了我的孩子
我会这么做
we both know I will
for the sake of my child.
一个噩梦
One bad dream,
就突然让你有了为人父的责任心了
and suddenly you wanna be
a responsible daddy.
让我把道理跟你讲清楚
Let me put this in perspective.
我父亲生前一直折磨我
My father lived to torment me.
我不想成为第二个他
It is not my intention
to become him.
我不会让我孩子承受这种苦难
This cycle of misery ends
with my child.
你在为自己办解的同时忘了一件事
You forgot one thing
in your attempt to plead your case.
她不是你的孩子,是我们的
She's not your child.
She's ours.
- 发自肺腑啊,尼克劳斯
- 我真讨厌葬礼
-Very heartfelt, Niklaus.
-I bloody hate funerals.
- 卡蜜
- 海莉,嗨
Cami.
Hayley, hi.
嗨,我知道你不认识我
Hi. I know you don't know me.
我只是想说
我对你叔叔的离去表示遗憾
I just wanted to say that l--
I'm sorry about your uncle.
他在泥乱时期非常照顾像我这样的人
He was really good to people like me
during the storm,
我很感激
and I really appreciated that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你另有目的,对吧?
You want something, don't you?
我知道现在不是时候
I'm sorry about the timing.
我只是想知道,在他去世之前
I was just wondering
if before he died,
有没有提到过佛朗西丝卡科雷亚
he said anything weird
about Francesca Correa.
我想她可能和河口
I think that
she may have been involved
那起攻击有关
in an attack on the bayou.
如果你听说什么…
If you hear anything--
听着,海莉
我尽力不牵扯进这些事
Look, Hayley, I'm trying,
mostly failing,
虽然大都失败了
to stay out of all this stuff
但她是个十足的贱♥人♥
but she's a real bitch.
所以没问题,如果我听到什么
一定会告诉你
So, yeah, if I hear anything,
I'll let you know.
谢了,再次对你叔叔的离去表示遗憾
Thanks.
Again, sorry about your uncle.
我也是
Me too.
克劳斯
Klaus!
海莉
KLAUS: Hayley.
- 让我来
- 别碰她
-GENEVlEVE: I can help.
-ELlJAH: Don't you touch her.
让她来,以利亚
她当过护士
Let her be, Elijah.
She was a nurse.
我可以施一个咒
克劳斯,从食品柜拿点洋甘菊来
There's a spell I can do. Klaus,
get chamomile from the pantry.
她在发枓
你的外套,以利亚
She's trembling.
Your jacket, Elijah.
她没呼吸了
She's not breathing.
我能听到孩子的心跳,但听不到她的
I can hear the baby's heartbeat
but not hers.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我想…
我是你的家人
I suppose I'm family.
太初有道
道与神同在
In the beginning was the word.
And the word was with God.
这道太初与神同在
生命在他里头
He was with God in the beginning.
In him was life.
这生命就是人的光
And that life was the light
of all mankind.
光照在黑暗里
The light shines
in the darkness.
黑暗却不接受光
And the darkness
has not overcome it.
卡蜜
Cami.
我们没为西恩举办葬礼
Sean didn't have a funeral.
我父母不想跟他有任何瓜葛
Our parents wanted nothing
to do with him,
所以市政♥府♥就把他跟那些罪犯
so the city had him buried out here
还有无名氏葬在了一起
with the criminals
and the John Does.
都是没人爱的人
The great unloved.
你说你来看过我们家族的墓
You said you checked
my family's tomb
但我一直在想
but I've been thinking.
一直以来,我不知道
All this time, I wondered
为什么基兰不把西恩
why Kieran
didn't have Sean interred
和他的家人葬在一起
where he belonged, with the family.
但我突然意识到
But then I realized,
会不会是他找到了机会
what if he saw an opportunity
将他不想被人发现的东西♥藏♥起来?
to hide something he didn't want
anyone else to find?
卡蜜,我们改天再说吧
Cami, we can do this another time.
正因为今天不是时候
Bad timing is the theme of the day.
(西恩欧康诺
光照在黑暗里,黑暗却不接受光)
我需要一把大槌
I'm going to need a sledgehammer.
醒醒
Come on.
她还是没有呼吸
没用
She's still not breathing.
It's not working.
看来我已经声名远播了
I assume my reputation precedes me.
这是噩梦,我在做梦
This is a nightmare.
I'm dreaming.
恰恰相反,亲爱的
这一切非常真实
On the contrary, my darling.
This is very real.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表