剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
今晚是满月,蕾贝卡
Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah.
那又怎样?你怀孕了,不能变身
So what? You're preggers.
You can't turn.
对,但我想邀请一些人过来
Yes. But I wanted to invite
a few people over.
我懂了
Of course.
精力充沛的美国狼人
Every red-blooded American werewolf
在今晚都会变成长毛利齿的野兽
will be a bundle of fur
and sharp teeth tonight
而你们被诅咒的新月狼族会变成…
whilst your cursed
Crescent clan will be--
人类,但只能维持几小时
Human, but only for a few hours
再变身只能等下个满月了
and won't be again
until the next full moon.
所以我请小约帮我去河口传个话给伊芙
So, I asked Josh to get a message out
to Eve in the bayou.
小约还没死吗?
Josh isn't dead yet?
不错嘛他
我喜欢听精彩的逃生故事
Well, good on him.
I love a nice survival story.
那是谁啊?
Who the bloody hell is that?
- 啤酒桶在后面对吧?
- 是的
-Kegs out back, right?
-Yup.
好吧
Right.
看来你没打算征得我的同意
It appears you weren't gonna wait
for me
就想办一个啤酒派对
to grant you permission
to throw a kegger.
听着,你们都希望我安全,没问题
Listen, you all want me safe, fine.
我会乖乖听话
做象牙塔中的少女
I'll do as I'm told.
I'll play damsel in the glass tower.
但每个月只有今晚我才能见到家人
But tonight's the one night a month
that I can meet my family.
你可以去告我的状,让我被关禁闭
Now, you could rat me out,
send me to my room
或者帮我办个超赞的派对
or you could help me throw
one hell of a party.
以利亚
找我有何贵干?
Elijah.
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我家人需要一名女巫的帮助
My family needs an ally
among the witches
而你曾经帮助过我们
and you've helped us in the past.
也许我们可以一起
阻止一场不必要的争端
Perhaps together we can avoid
an unnecessary conflict.
如果对象是高尚的以利亚
她们可能愿意商量
They may be willing to make a deal
if it were with the noble Elijah.
但只要牵扯到克劳斯
就没有任何和平可言
But there will never be any peace
as long as it involves Klaus.
这就是你们的目的吗?
希望我弟弟离开这里?
Is that what all this is about?
You want my brother out of town?
我只是告诉你她们的想法
I'm just telling you how they feel.
我的族人很害怕,她们虽然绝望
My people are scared.
They're desperate
却并不傻
but they're not dumb.
你的侄女快出生了
You have a niece on the way.
谁都会开始考虑
It stands to reason
you'd be willing to discuss
如何赶他离开
how to run him out of the city.
一起散个步吧
Let's walk together.
你可以带我去参观一下那些著名景点
You can take me
on one of your famous tours.
你得吃点东西
毕竟你经历了这么多
You should eat after everything
you've been through.
我是死过的人了
I was dead.
但你又活过来了啊
But you're here now.
苏菲阿姨,妈妈怎么了?
Aunt Sophie, what happened to Mom?
你妈妈非常爱你
Your mother loved you so much.
她坚信自己能够用魔法
She had faith
that she could use magic
完成收获祭
并让你复活
to complete the Harvest
and get you back.
最后,她为此牺牲了自己
In the end, she sacrificed herself
for the cause,
为了女巫们,为了你
for the witches, for you.
你也跟她有一样的信念吗?
And do you have her faith?
我失去了信念
I lost my faith.
然后我意识到,如果我不相信
Then I realized that if I didn't believe,
一定会让你失望
I would be letting you down.
我试图找回信念,真的
I tried to get it back.
I tried.
莫妮克德弗罗
MARCEL: Monique Deveraux.
法语区的人都在谈论你
Everyone in the Quarter's
been talking about you.
好极了
Classy.
你杀了她妈妈
现在又来威胁她了?
You kill her mother
and now you've come to threaten her?
我不是来威胁谁的
I'm not here to threaten anyone.
你想干什么,马赛尔?
What do you want, Marcel?
收获祭还牺牲了另外三个女孩
There were three more girls
sacrificed during the Harvest.
我想让她们复活
I wanna bring them back.
你骗谁啊?
你才不在乎那些女孩
Who are you kidding?
You don't care about those girls.
你只是想让黛维娜复活
继续利用她的力量
You just want Davina back
so you can use her power again.
- 我只想让她活过来
- 他说的是实话
-I just want her alive.
-He's telling the truth.
- 你怎么知道?
- 我感觉得到
-How do you know that?
-I can feel it.
他对她很忠诚
他是来帮忙的
He's loyal to her.
He's here to help.
我收到你的简讯了
基兰现在在哪?
I got your message.
Where's Kieran now?
他在阁楼休息,祷告
In the attic resting, praying.
他会发疯然后死掉,是吗?
He's gonna go crazy and die, isn't he?
就跟西恩一样
Just like Sean.
我们却还愚蠢地争吵着
And we'll still be in this stupid fight
因为关于女巫的事
吸血鬼的事
because he lied to me
about the witches and vampires.
和你的事,他骗了我
And you.
卡蜜儿
Camille...
我明白你为什么讨厌我
...I can see why you hate me.
说实话,我♥干♥过很多可怕的事
Truth be told,
I have done some dreadful things.
但你叔叔是为了保护你才骗你
But the lies your uncle told
were meant to protect you.
他是个好人
忠实可靠
He is a good man with a loyal heart.
他是你的家人
And he is your family.
至于那些女巫
As for these witches,
她们对基兰下手就足以证明
their attack on Kieran
should be proof enough
她们是敌人
they're the enemy.
因此我们要团结起来
In that, we are united.
克劳斯
Klaus.
这是图德巫父的刀
This is Papa Tunde's blade.
一个女巫给我的
Awitch gave it to me.
说它可以造成无边的痛苦和折磨
哪怕对方是吸血鬼真祖
Said it would cause untold pain
and torment, even to an Original.
她说如果我把它刺进你的心脏
She said if I stuck it
in your heart,
她就会治愈基兰
she would heal Kieran.
而你选择了拒绝她们的提议
And yet you chose to reject their offer.
如果我更像你一点,我会下手的
Maybe if I were more like you,
I could do it.
- 但我不…
- 不是恶魔
-But I'm not--
-A monster.
我可不傻
I'm not stupid.
如果有战争要发生
我希望站在赢的一边
If there's a war going on,
I wanna be on the winning side.
来看看怎么救你叔叔吧,好吗?
Let's see what we can do
about saving your uncle, shall we?
又见面了
Hello, again.
我一直盼望着能快点见到你
I'm looking forward to meeting you soon.
你这是开玩笑吧
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表