剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
你很残忍♥
控制欲强,还爱操纵人
You were cruel,
and controlling and manipulative.
我是想保护你
远离那些蠢货和寄生虫
I was trying to protect you
from imbeciles and leeches,
况且你的判断力这么差
not to mention
your own poor judgment.
那那个你所珍视甚至称作朋友的人呢?
And what about the one that you
loved enough to call friend?
你为什么阻止我爱马赛尔?
Why did you forbid me
to love Marcel?
不要提他的名字
Do not mention his name.
你到底怎么了?
What has happened to you?
我还记得那个时常逗我笑
I remember the sweet boy
送我礼物的温柔男孩
who made me laugh
and gave me gifts.
他热爱艺术和音乐
Who loved art and music.
我曾想要成为像你一样的人
I wanted to be just like you.
你怎会堕落到如此地步?
How could you have fallen so far?
你说你鄙视蕾贝卡的背叛
You say you despise Rebekah
for her betrayal
但没人比她支持你的时间更长了
and yet, no one has stood
by your side for so long,
连我都比不上
not even I myself.
也许是你忘记了
Perhaps it's you that's forgotten.
我还记得那天父亲发现你
I remember the day
that Father caught you
在用他的猎刀做棋子
whittling little chess pieces
with his hunting knife.
他狠狠地毒打了你一顿
He beat you so mercilessly
and for so long,
我都怕你撑不下去了
I actually feared for your life.
父亲,父亲,求求你
退后
-Father. Father, please.
-Stay back!
- 不要
- 住手,快住手
No! Stop it! Stop it!
我不会再让你伤害他了
I will not let you hurt him anymore.
你为了他跟我作对
You stand against me for him?
你把她描绘成一个忠诚的妹妹
So you would paint her
as a loyal sister
但她却为了跟马赛尔在一起而背叛我
but she betrayed me
out of lust for Marcel.
或许这就是为什么你护着她
Perhaps that was why you did it.
因为爱
For love.
或许我能平息愤怒
Perhaps I might temper my rage
只要蕾贝卡承认
她也是她愚蠢行为的受害者
if Rebekah will admit
she was a victim of her own idiocy,
承认她深爱的马赛尔利用她
that her great love Marcel used her
赶走了我们,夺走了我的城市
to oust this family
and to take my city!
马赛尔没有利用我
Marcel did not manipulate me.
你虽为他说话,但也难免疑惑
You defend him
and yet you can't help but wonder,
说不定我说的是对的
what if I'm right?
我们彼此相爱
We loved each other.
是你再三阻挠招致了你的毁灭
It was your refusal to respect that
that led to your ruin.
那在你离开纽奥良后
他怎么没来找你?
Then why didn't he chase after you
when you fled New Orleans?
是啊,我就说嘛
他在这里忙着窃取我的成果呢
Oh, yes. That's right.
He was here stealing what I built.
你想让我放弃马赛尔
请求你的原谅?
Do you want me to renounce Marcel,
to beg for your forgiveness?
休想
马赛尔没做错
I won't.
Marcel is not at fault.
- 是我召来麦可的
- 蕾贝卡,你必须…
-I called Mikael.
-Rebekah, you must--
是我把他引到纽奥良
I was the one
who brought him to New Orleans
都是因为你的恶毒
because of your wickedness!
我渴望爱和幸福
I wanted love and happiness
但两样你都不让我得到
and you denied me the freedom
to have either.
是的,我对父亲既恨又怕
Yes. I hated
and I was afraid of our father
但他没你那么可恶
but he was a lesser evil than you.
我的私生子哥哥对我步步紧逼
My bastard brother
who loomed over me,
就像你现在一样威胁着我
threatening me as you are now.
我要摆脱你
I wanted rid of you
如果再给我一次机会
我还是会这么做
and given the choice,
I'd do it again.
妹妹,快走
Sister, leave us.
- 我不走
- 我叫你快走
-I'm not going--
-I said, leave us, please.
你听不进她说的
You wouldn't listen to her.
那现在你就得来对付我了
So now you must deal with me.
我研究过伤痛带给人的影响
I've studied the effects
of trauma and abuse.
那些把你推上仪式的女巫
The witches who forced you
into that ritual,
她们欺骗了你,伤害了你
they've lied to you.
They hurt you--
卡蜜
Cami.
你在书本上学到的东西帮不了我
There's nothing you've studied
in some book that can help me.
好
Okay.
那不谈书本上的
Forget the books.
我来告诉你我从经历中学到的东西
Let me tell you
what I know from experience.
我哥哥死后,我以为
我永远都走不出来了
When my brother died,
I never thought I'd be okay again.
我天天以泪洗面,自责,也责怪他
I cried for weeks.
I blamed myself, I blamed him.
后来我突然意识到
我整个人被悲伤淹没
And then I realized all that sadness
was swallowing me up
我决心不再这样下去
and I made a choice
I wasn't going to let it.
你也可以做到,黛维娜
You can make that choice, Davina.
你说得好像这很简单
You say that like it's so simple
但那些女巫不会就这样让我走的
but the witches
aren't just gonna let me go.
她们不会放过我的
They're not done with me.
没有人能控制你
除非你允许他们这么做
No one can control you
unless you let them.
我怎么知道谁可以相信?
How do I even know who to trust?
我可以相信马赛尔吗?
Should I trust Marcel?
我后活以后他做的第一件事
The first thing he did
when I came back
就是想再次利用我去帮蕾贝卡
was try to use me again
to help Rebekah.
老实说,卡蜜
Be honest, Cami.
你是不是也有求于我?
Isn't there something
you want too?
是的,我叔叔病了
我想你能帮帮他
Yeah. My uncle is sick.
I thought you could help him.
我不是因为这个才来的
That's not why I'm here.
我关心你
I care about you.
- 我想帮你
- 你怎么帮?
-I want to help you.
-What can you do?
我复活后,耳边的声音
When I came back,
the voices I heard,
都是在说只有那些女巫可以帮我
they said the only ones
who could help me are the witches,
但在我冒犯了她们以后
她们恨我
but after what I did to them,
they hate me.
这叫我怎么回去求她们帮我?
So how can I go back
and ask for their help now?
我真是傻
REBEKAH: What a fool I am.
我还真以为黛维娜会来救我
I actually thought Davina
would come to the rescue.
我会找其他人
全城到处都有女巫
I'll get someone else.
Whole town is full of witches.
但她们都鄙视你
All ofwhom despise you.
我会想出办法
I'll figure this out.
你这段时间就别再激怒克劳斯了
Meantime, just don't piss Klaus off
any more than he already is.
为时已晚
It's a little late for that.
我已经再次激怒他了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表