剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
“创始吸血鬼”前情提要
KLAUS: Previously on The Originals...
这座城市曾经是我的家
我不在的日子里
This town was my home once
and in my absence,
马赛尔得到了我想要的一切
Marcel has got
everything I ever wanted.
我要夺回来
I want it back.
我在此宣誓效忠于你
I hereby pledge
my allegiance to you.
- 莎莉丝特
- 莎莉丝特?
-Celeste.
-Celeste?
不管她是谁,她确实非常性感
Whoever she was,
she was smoking hot.
我相信当你深爱着一个人
I believe that
when you love someone,
你会变得格外脆弱
you're uniquely vulnerable.
是我害死了她
She died because of me.
黛维娜,她是个强大的武器
Davina. She's a powerful weapon.
我知道我该被杀死
I knew that I was supposed
to be killed
以完成收获祭
so the harvest could be completed.
她死了
你听到了吗?
MARCEL: She is dead!
Do you hear me?
四个人本该复活的,但一个都没有
Four were supposed to rise,
and none did.
那些法力去哪了?
Where did all that power go?
有人召唤我们
TUNDE: Someone called us forth.
是谁?
- 是我
-Who?
-SABlNE: I did.
如果你们能叫我的真名,我会很感激的
叫我莎莉丝特
I'd appreciate if you call me
by my real name, Celeste.
我记得这处墓地
一点都没变
I remember this cemetery.
Hasn't changed a bit.
一个世纪来我无数次来到这里
I've been coming here
over a century
每次都是不同的面目
wearing one face or another.
克莱拉桑莫林,你能快点吗?
再不走就什么都看不到了
Clara Summerlin, will you come on?
We're gonna miss everything.
跟你说了吧
法语区的所有女巫都来了
Told you.
Every witch in the Quarter is here.
她们都是来见伟大的图德巫父
Come to see the great Papa Tunde.
法语区的女巫们
谢谢你们的热情欢迎
Witches of the French Quarter,
thank you for your welcome.
很高兴能与有信仰的人共聚一堂
It is good to be among
people of the faith.
和你们一样,我修习的也是祖传魔法
I, too, practice ancestral magic,
向我们的先人致敬
honoring those
who walked the path before us.
从他们的身上汲取力量
From them, we draw strength.
巨大的黑暗即将降临
你们会需要足够的力量与之对抗
And you will need strength,
for a great darkness is coming.
你们祖先留下的城市
The city your forefathers left you
如今正被海盗、野兽
和吸血鬼肆意蹂躏
is now overrun by pirates,
beasts and vampires.
我还修习了另外一种魔法
献祭魔法
TUNDE: I practice other
magic as well... Sacrificial magic...
透过从祭品的生命中汲取力量
Channeling power from
the lives of my offerings,
我利用这些力量来征服我的敌人
I use this strength
to vanquish my enemies.
我也会让你们的敌人为贪婪付出代价
And I will punish
your enemies for their greed.
作为回报,你们要接纳我的家人
In return, you will accept
my family into your coven.
同时,听命于我
And me as your leader.
先生们,请不必狗谨
Gentlemen, make yourselves at home.
欧康诺市长看来有事耽搁了
Mayor O'Connell appears
to be running late
但今天要讨论的很多
所以我们先开始吧
but there's much to discuss,
so I shall begin.
等等我,老哥
KLAUS: One moment please, brother.
你知道我最喜欢参加这种
非法的小集♥会♥了
You know how much I enjoy
these illicit, little gatherings.
别担心
ELlJAH: Do not be troubled.
尽管我弟弟声名狼藉
但我向你们保证
Despite my brother's reputation,
I can assure you,
今天请你们来的目的是和谈
we've invited you here
to broker in peace.
我发誓
You have my word.
算你们运气好
我哥哥向来信守他的誓言
And, lucky for you,
my brother always keeps his word.
你们俩是葛雷拉犯罪家族的吧
You two are from
the Guerrera crime family,
一群粗野的盗贼和杀手
a brutish pack of thieves
and killers,
但比起你们在月圆夜的变身
and that's nothing compared
to what you become
- 简直就是小巫见大巫
- 好了,别说了
-on a full moon, is it?
-Yes, yes, yes.
当然了,狼人咬伤对真祖来说并不致命
Of course, a bite from your kind
is not lethal to an Original.
所以我们之间如果起了冲突
你们绝对没有好下场
Conflict between us
would not end well for you at all.
这是我们的提议
Let's state our proposal here.
我们兄弟俩掌握着这个城市的港口
My brother and l
control the ports of the city.
但随着禁酒令即将成为法律在这里实施
But with prohibition
soon to be the law of the land,
联邦对这里的管理会加强
there'll be a certain uptick
这是我们想要避免的
in the kind of federal presence
we prefer to avoid.
因此,我有个提议
Therefore, I'd like to suggest
a system whereby
在我们的监管下
under our supervision, of course.
葛雷拉家族可以
The Guerrera family can traffic alcohol
在纽奥良做贩酒的生意
into the city of
New Orleans for a profit.
一切都还是我们说了算
但我们的规矩仍然不会公开
We would still be in charge
but our rule would remain a secret.
听起来真不错
This all sounds very good.
但请告诉我
这对女巫们有什么好处?
Tell me,
how will it benefit the witches?
抱歉,这是私人集♥会♥
I am sorry.
This is a private meeting.
我知道,城市首领间的集♥会♥
Yes, for kings of the city.
但我也是首领
我也有我的规矩
But l, too, am a king,
and I have rules.
我很佩服你
I'm impressed.
你还真是野心勃勃,要不就是疯了
You're either quite ambitious
or quite mad.
怎么称呼呢,老兄?
What's your name, mate?
我是阿冯斯贝拉图德戴加洛
信徒们称我为图德巫父
I am Alphonz Bellatunde Delgallo,
Papa Tunde to my followers.
我是来要求你们向女巫们进贡
And I come to ask that the witches
be granted fair tribute
用以换取在这座城市生存的权利
for allowing your existence
in our city.
你的意思是,如今
你代表法语区的女巫吗?
Are you suggesting that you speak
for the French Quarter witches?
没错
I do now.
希望以后我们的谈判能顺利进行
And I expect our future
negotiations to go very smoothly.
为了确保这一点
我带来了一份礼物
As a guarantee, I brought a gift.
期待我们下一次的会面
I await our next gathering.
我想我们需要找个新市长了
Well, I suppose
we'll need a new mayor.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧名:巫师的复仇
马赛尔
主演:约瑟夫摩根
Hey, Marcel,
或许你知道是怎么回事
maybe you know what's going on.
克劳斯召集大伙过来
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
Klaus ordered us to meet here
他自己却不出现
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
and now he's a no-show.
你想要我怎么样?
主演:克莱儿荷特
What do you want from me?
如今是新的政♥权♥了
主演:克莱儿荷特
It's a new regime.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表