剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
爱格妮丝用一根针♥刺♥了我
(GROANS)
Agnes stuck me with a needle.
这东西很久以前被下了咒
(CONTlNUES GRUNTlNG)
Cursed objects
were created a long time ago.
我们利用它们,这样我们使用魔法
We use them so we don't get busted
就不会被马赛尔发现
by Marcel for doing magic.
她用的那个叫做哀伤之针
The one she used is called
the Needle of Sorrows.
是在1860年被下咒…
It was cursed in 1860, when--
跳过那些陈年琐事
告诉我们它有什么作用,亲爱的
Jump ahead a few decades
and tell us what it does, love.
它只有一个作用
It has one purpose.
升高她的血液温度以杀掉她肚里的孩子
To kill a child in utero
by raising her blood temperature.
为了让她流产
It's for a miscarriage.
我们还有多少挽救的时间?
So how much time do
we have to fix this?
今晚涨潮时这个东西
就会发挥它应有的作用
It'll do what it's meant to
by tonight's high tide.
相信我,这绝对有效
And, believe me,
It will work.
我曾见她在一个小孩身上用过
类似的东西让他发疯
I saw her use a similar object
on a kid who went mad
并杀掉了一群牧师
and killed a bunch of priests.
我想和这个爱格妮丝聊聊
I'd like to have a little chat
with this Agnes.
在哪能找到她?
Where can I find her?
你找不到的
You won't.
她有无数的藏身之处来等待事情结束
There are a thousand places
she could hole up to wait it out.
这正是我们为什么要解除
你与海莉的连结
That's precisely why we need
to unlink you from Hayley,
不能再让她或孩子受到伤害
no more danger
towards her or the child.
不,什么?
No. What?
如果我失去了跟海莉的连结
If I am not linked to Hayley,
我就没有任何筹码了
I lose my leverage on you.
我们做了交易的
We had a deal.
我们可不是同一阵营的,苏菲德弗罗
We are not on the same side,
Sophie Deveraux.
我们的交易不再有效了
Our deal no longer stands.
这意味着你要赦免我吗?
Does this mean
you're pardoning me?
你知道我不能那样做
Aw, you know I can't do that.
你违反了我最重要的规矩
You broke my number-one rule.
你杀了一个吸血鬼,小提
You killed a vampire, T.
如果就这么算了,会显得我很软弱
I let that go,
it'll make me look weak.
我早就警告你小心克劳斯了
I warned you about Klaus.
是啊,我该听你的
Yeah.
I should've listened.
这家伙来到我的地盘几个月了
This guy has been
in my town for months
却不让人知道他落脚的地方
but hiding where
he lays his head at night.
我想知道他还隐瞒了些什么
What else is he hiding
is what I want to know.
之前我没有听你的
I didn't listen to you before,
但我现在一定会相信你
but I sure as hell am now.
告诉我那晚到底发生了什么事
Tell me about the night
that got you put in here,
狂欢节的时候说不定你就能出去了
and you might find yourself
out by Mardi Gras.
化装舞会那天晚上
The night of the
masquerade party,
你派我们去女巫那
you sent us rousting
in the Cauldron
骚扰她们
to mess with the witches.
当麦克斯过去时
So when Max came in rousting,
他直接咬了凯蒂的喉咙
he went right for Katie's throat.
你只是说骚扰,没说杀人
Now, you said to roust.
You didn't say to kill.
他是夜行者,而我是日行者
Now, he's a Nightwalker.
I'm a Daywalker.
我叫他住手,但他不听
I told him to stop,
and he wouldn't.
所以我制止了他
So, I stopped him.
那晚的事不断在我脑海中浮现
That night is on an
endless loop in my head.
我想麦克斯可能被魅惑了
I think Max was compelled.
不可能,我的手下♥体♥内都有马鞭草
No.
All my guys are on vervain.
如果克劳斯放了他们的血就没有了
Not if Klaus drained them.
麦克斯在骚扰行动前
Max went missing
for a couple of days
失踪了好几天,不是吗?
before the rousting, right?
小提,他们在你女友的店里
T, they found stuff you and your girl
搜到了你们从我这偷走的东西
stole from me in her shop.
你去过灰色花♥园♥吗?
Have you ever been
to the Jardin Gris?
那里的商品眼花缭乱的
You can't find your own hand
你根本不可能轻易发现什么
in front of you face in there,
尽管如此,有人进去
and yet somehow
someone went in there,
只过了短短几分钟
and after a couple of minutes,
就找到了失窃的物品?
they found some stolen goods?
不信你自己去那看看
Go there, see for yourself...
但我告诉你,除了麦克斯
...but I'm telling you,
besides Max,
你的人里一定还有别人
somebody else in the crew
被魅惑了
had to be compelled.
小心自己人
Watch your back.
几个游客失踪,没问题
So a few tourists go missing, okay.
我们能掩饰过去,不是难事
We can spin it, no problem,
但你知道对市议会讲什么
but do you know
how hard it is to sell
瓦斯泄漏有多牵强吗
a gas-leak story
to the city council
尤其当教堂一大♥片♥窗户这样
when a bunch
of church windows
神秘地爆♥炸♥?
magically explode?
别这样,市长先生
Come on, Mr. Mayor.
你当这是竞选办论吗?
What is this,
an electoral debate?
马赛尔越权了,我会对付他
Marcel overstepped.
I will handle it.
说得倒轻松
Easier said than done.
马赛尔可不是那么好对付的
Marcel is quite
the little warrior. Ah-ah.
你是哪位?
Who the hell are you?
我叫克劳斯
My name is Klaus,
你们就是那群
and you lot are the Faction.
维系着城市超自然生物平衡的
Pillars of the community
who maintain
社区中的栋梁者吧
the city's supernatural balance.
我该知道的
Well, I should know.
我创立了这个组织,只不过在我那时
I created this group.
Only in my day,
全是一帮海盗和腐♥败♥的政客
it was a bunch of pirates
and corrupt politicians.
看起来一点都没变啊
Looks like nothing's changed.
有一件事变了
One thing has.
现在只接受人类
It's exclusively human now.
吸血鬼不准加入,尤其是真祖
No vampires allowed,
especially no Originals.
我不是要来加入的
(MOCKlNG LAUGH)
I haven't come to join.
我是来请你们动用
I've come to ask this group
你们丰富的资源
to utilize it's considerable resources
去找一个叫爱格妮丝的女巫长老
to find a witch elder named Agnes.
我只需要一个地址
All I need is an address.
为什么我们要帮你?
And why would we want to help you?
如果我告诉你爱格妮丝
What if I told you that Agnes
能解开
was the answer to a question
自你逃离这个城市后
you've been asking since
you ran screaming
一直想解答的疑问
from this town?
她就是对你侄子西恩
That she is the witch
下咒的女巫呢?
who hexed your nephew, Sean?
我们需要点时间讨论…
We'd need some time to discuss--
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表