剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I may have provoked him further,
但我已经不在意他的那些谴责
but then, I didn't much care
for his accusations
他说你诱导我把麦可引来
that you seduced me
into bringing Mikael.
拜托,我绝不会那么做的
Wait a minute.
I would never do that.
我们差点就成功了
We almost got away.
如果我们坚持走下去的话
Ifwe just kept going,
我们现在就可以浪迹天涯了
we could be anywhere
in the world by now.
克劳斯或许能追杀到我们
Klaus might've found us
and killed us,
反正他都会那么做
but he'll do that, anyway.
但最起码能先共度短暂的美好时光
Would've been nice
to have a little happiness first.
他不会杀你的,你是他妹妹
He's not gonna kill you.
You're his sister.
而你就像他的孩子
And you're like a son to him
但相信我,他真的会杀了你
and, believe me,
he means to kill you.
知道吗,我从未认真思考过死亡
You know, I've never much thought
about dying,
对于永生的人来说可能倒是种恩赐
one of the perks
of being immortal, I guess.
前一分钟还活着,下一分钟就死了
What an odd thing it is
to be here one minute
感觉好奇怪啊
and gone the next.
好吓人
Rather terrifying.
- 蕾贝卡
- 你快走吧,马赛尔
-Rebekah.
-You need to run, Marcel.
等到月亮升到天空最高处
克劳斯就自♥由♥了
When the moon reaches its apex,
Klaus will be free
他会对你做出
比要对我做的更恶劣的事
and he will do to you what
he's going to do to me, only worse.
立刻走,不要回头
Go now and don't look back.
接下来要怎么做呢?
KLAUS: So, what's it gonna be?
两个武器都在你手上
You hold both weapons.
图德的刀可以让我倒下
Tunde's blade
would put me down
而那根木桩可以永远了结我
but the stake
could finish me off for good.
我跟你不同
我没残杀手斗
Well, unlike you, brother.
I have no taste for fratricide.
我只是不能让它落到你手里
I only hold this
to keep it from you.
而它只是给我多了层保障
This is just my insurance.
你为什么要护着她?
Why must you defend her?
当蕾贝卡把麦可引来
她也同样背叛了你
Rebekah betrayed you as well
when she brought Mikael here.
因为她是我们的妹妹
Because she is our sister
因为我更愿意记住她过往的样子
and because I like to remember her
the way that she was
在我们变成这个样子之前
before we became what we became.
她是个天真的小女孩
乐观开朗,充满活力
ELlJAH: She was an innocent girl,
quick to laugh and full of life.
回忆过去只会让我对她的背叛更痛心
My memories serve
to make her betrayal more painful.
难道你就一点责任都没有吗?
Can you not then accept
some small part of the blame?
毕竟,尼克劳斯
-(SCOFFS)
-After all, Niklaus,
是你的残忍♥才让她做出了那些事
it was your cruelty
that led her to do what she did.
你不明白吗,以利亚
她不是想赶我走
Do you not see, Elijah?
She didn't mean to chase me off.
- 她想要我死
- 你错了
-She wanted me dead.
-You're wrong.
她一直恨我
你知道的
She has always hated me.
You know that's true.
你完全不知道,是不是?
You have no idea, do you?
你完全不知道她为了你做过什么
You have no idea
what she was prepared to do for you.
当我们的妹妹看到
When our sister
sees something
她觉得不公平的事时
that she perceives
to be an injustice,
她会很固执很冲动
有时候,甚至很危险
she can be stubborn, impetuous
and, at times, downright dangerous.
这些在她打算
And never was this more apparent
杀死我们父亲的那个夜晚尤为明显
than the night she tried
to kill our father.
这算什么?
What is this?
为了博得我同情的滥情小说吗?
Some melodramatic fiction
designed to garner my sympathy?
这是真的
It is the truth.
我当时也在场
I was there.
如果不是我拦着她
And she would have done it.
她为了保护你,早就下手了
All to protect you,
had I not stopped her.
我常想如果能再回到那一刻
I often wished
that I could revisit that moment,
亲手杀了他就好了
complete the task myself.
你为什么现在跟我说这些?
Why are you telling me this now?
尼克劳斯,有时候我们的妹妹
做事不经大脑
Niklaus, sometimes our sister acts
without thinking.
她脾气火爆
她很容易坠入爱河
She's short of temper.
She's quick to fall in love
但她爱你
but she loves you.
但你的恶意对待伤透了她的心
But your malicious treatment
has broken her heart.
她是做出了反击,召唤了我们的父亲
So, yes, she responded
by summoning our father.
那的确是个错误
Yes, that was a mistake.
但我不确定那是不是她的错
I'm not entirely sure
that I can blame her.
我确定
I can.
尼克劳斯,拜托你
Niklaus, so help me--
你真的要对抗我吗?
Are you really going to stand
against me?
别用那把破刀了
And not with that pathetic blade.
你总有一天要拔♥出♥来♥
You'd just have
to pull it out someday
那时我会恨你,就像现在恨她一样
and then I'd hate you
as I do her now.
你要是想保护蕾贝卡
If you want to protect Rebekah,
你就要用那根白橡树木桩
you'll need to use
the white oak stake.
我不听你胡言乱语
I don't have to listen
to this nonsense.
别装得好像你没想过一样
No, don't pretend
you haven't thought about it.
你看着我时
You look at me,
你看到的是在你身上你所憎恶的一切
and you see everything
you abhor in yourself.
虽然你穿着你华丽的西装
Sure, you dress it up
with your fancy suits
口袋里插着手帕
and your handkerchiefs.
尽管你戴着端庄的面具,能言善道
You, with your mask of civility
and eloquence,
但你跟我一样是个令人厌恶的存在
甚至更糟糕
you're every bit
the abomination I am or worse.
来啊,以利亚,来啊
Go on, Elijah.
Go on.
用那白橡树木桩
Use the white oak stake.
我没那么懦弱非得杀了你,尼克劳斯
I'm not so cowardly
that I have to kill you, Niklaus,
但如果只有你受苦才能保护蕾贝卡
but if I have to make you suffer
to protect Rebekah,
我不会手软的
that is what I will do.
看到了吧
(CHUCKLES)
You see?
我就知道你下不了手
I knew you couldn't do it.
你仍然坚信我可以被救赎
You still cling to the hope
that I can be redeemed
如果那狗♥杂♥种♥都能被救赎
那或许你就还有希望
and if the bastard can be saved,
then maybe there's hope for you.
好了
There.
现在你知道是什么滋味了
Now you know how it feels.
这话应该是我说才对
That was supposed to be my line.
现在这个在我手上
And now I have this.
谁生谁死我来决定
So I decide who lives
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表