剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我和我的兄弟姊妹
KLAUS: My siblings and I
是历史上最早的吸血鬼
are the first vampires
in all of history.
是真祖家族
The Originals.
和他们不同的是,我是混合种
半吸血鬼半狼人
Unlike them, I am a Hybrid,
half vampire, half werewolf.
三百年前,我们帮助建立了纽奥良
Three hundred years ago,
we helped build New Orleans.
现在我们回来了
被一群女巫引回来
Now, we've returned,
drawn back by a coven of witches
她们威胁着怀了我孩子的女人
who threatened the woman
carrying my child.
那个孩子会让我们都死去
That baby will bring
death to us all.
我哥哥以利亚和她们交涉过
KLAUS: My brother
Elijah dealt with them.
没人在伤害我的家人后能安然无恙
No one hurts
my family and lives.
我们以为海莉就会安全了
KLAUS: We thought Hayley
would be safe.
我是马赛尔
I'm Marcel.
我们好像没见过
I don't think we've met.
海莉不见了,她在哪?
Hayley is gone.
Where is she?
什么?
What?
马赛尔来过这里了
Marcel was here.
我们都错了
KLAUS: We were wrong.
女士们,先生们
Ladies, gentlemen...
欢迎来到决战之夜
...welcome to fight night!
决战之夜的第一条规则就是
And the first rule of fight night is,
今晚能够撑到最后的那个吸血鬼
the vampire left standing
at the end of the night
离进入我的亲信圈
is one step closer to the inner circle...
和这样的一枚日光戒指
and one of these...
就更近一步了
A daylight ring.
如果你们能用一点点的
极端暴♥力♥让我留下印象
If you can impress me
with a little ultra-violence,
同样也可以享受太阳照射在脸上的温暖
you too can enjoy the warmth
of the sun on your face.
你们所要做的,就是尽力决战
All you got to do
is kick a little ass.
开始吧
So, here we go.
首先出场的两位竞争者
Our first two contenders...
费莉西亚和奥托
...Felicia and Otto.
该死,妹子,不错嘛
Damn, girl, not bad.
晚安
Good evening.
我要说几句
I'd like a word.
你在干什么?
What do you think you're doing?
显然我们打断了
It appears that we've interrupted
一群脏兮兮的业余爱好者
a collection of filthy amateurs.
我们是为那个女孩来的
We've come here for the girl.
把她给我们,否则…
Give her to us, or...
我们就杀光这里所有人
...we kill everyone here.
从你开始
Starting with you.
你们俩真是太有勇气了
You two got a lot of nerve
居然来到我的地盘提要求
coming into my home
and making demands.
你的地盘,是吗?
You're home, is it?
那个女孩,我不会再说一次了
The girl.
I will not ask again.
我想你说的是海莉吧
I assume you're
talking about Hayley...
这么高,深色头发,态度傲慢
yay high, dark hair,
bitchy attitude.
对了,她是谁?
Who is she, anyway?
一位老朋友
She's an old friend.
你知道我对老朋友多有感情
You know how sentimental
I am about old friends.
她不在我手上
Well, I ain't got her,
在你们开始发牢骚之前
and before you start whining,
我承认今天晚上拜访过她
I did pay her a little visit
earlier tonight.
我感觉有点怀旧
I was feeling nostalgic.
所以我就去了种植园
So I took a trip out
to the plantation
我曾在那里做过奴隶
where I used to be a slave,
想像一下我有多惊讶
and imagine my surprise...
当我发现吸血鬼真祖家族
...when I realized that the
Original family of vampires
居然住在那里
had taken up residence.
你们的女孩海莉应了门
Your girl,Hayley, answered the door.
我们互相打了招呼,仅此而已
We exchanged hellos.
That was it.
你们不信就四处看看吧
You don't believe me,
look around.
我还会帮你们找她的
Hell, I'll even help you find her.
但我要问的是
But the question that I'd ask is...
如果海莉不在这里
If Hayley isn't here...
那她在哪?
...then where is she?
来真的啊?
Seriously?
泰勒?
Tyler?
你不会想跟我打的,海莉
你知道你没法打赢混合种
You don't want to fight me, Hayley.
You know you can't beat a Hybrid.
放开我
Let me go,
你这个卑鄙的混血杂…
you backstabbing,
half-breed piece of sh--
闭嘴!
Shut up!
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧名:血腥杀戮
并不是很招人喜欢的群体,不是吗?
ELlJAH: Not the most
attractive community, are they?
你知道他们能听见你说话
You do realize they can hear you.
你知道我不在乎
You do realize I don't care.
以利亚
主演:约瑟夫摩根
You know, Elijah,
我更喜欢你待在棺材里
I liked you better in that box,
但是克劳斯,我的父亲
我对你无限感激
but, Klaus, my sire,
you I owe the world...
而且我向来尊重长辈
...and I always show respect
to my elders.
如果你们特别的女性朋友失踪了
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
If your special
lady friend is missing,
你们可以找个女巫帮你们
主演:克莱儿荷特
you can benefit
from the help of a witch,
既然我控制着城里的所有女巫
and since I control
all the witches in this town,
我允许你们使用一个小小的定位咒
I'll grant you one little locator spell.
莎宾是法语区最好的导游
主演:菲比托金
Sabine is the best guide
in the Quarter.
如果你们要找人
You need to find someone,
我保证她可以帮上忙
I guarantee she's your girl.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我真的很想继续聊
主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
但太阳就快要升起了
I hate to cut this short,
but the sun is coming up soon.
我的夜行者们得回到屋内
My nightwalkers
need to get inside,
而我还有一个城市要管理
主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达
and I've got a city to run.
你们就自己寻找你们的迷途羔羊吧
I'll leave you to track down
your lost sheep.
你能找到她吗?
Can you find her?
可以试试
I can try.
主演:莉雅派普斯
主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
路易斯安那的一处
The armpit of Louisiana.
你拿那个做什么?
What are you gonna do with that?
这就看你了
Depends on you.
嘿,是你攻击我的,记得吗?
Hey, you attacked me, remember?
你在我家后院埋伏我
You ambushed me
in my own back yard.
那不是你家后院,是克劳斯的
It's not your back yard.
It's Klaus'.
你只是和那个疯子住在那个房♥子里
You're shacked up in a mansion
with that psycho,
和我在阿帕拉契山脉认识的
a long way from the girl
I met in the Appalachians
帮助其他狼人的女孩完全两样
helping other werewolves.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表