剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Crushed aconite flower.
附子草?那可是毒药
Wolf's-bane?
That's a poison.
想要杀死哪个狼人吗?
Looking to kill a wolf?
只是一只小狼
Just a little one.
等我一下
Gimme a minute.
和曼陀罗混在一起,滴几滴在热茶里
Cut it with Jimson weed....
A few drops in some hot tea.
这样就行了
That should do it.
给你
Here.
狼人要在这城市生存很难
It's an ugly town for wolves.
你这么做是对的
You're doing the right thing.
嘿,想讨赏吗?
Hey, wanna gain points?
告诉马赛尔法语区有个狼人
Tell Marcel there's a werewolf
in the Quarter.
你带我来了个绝佳之地
KLAUS: You take me
to the nicest places.
欢迎来到死后的世界
Welcome to the land
of the newly-dead.
我就不浪费时间了
I won't waste your time.
我想你跟他们说明过情况了
I trust you filled them in.
说实话,这两个没什么潜力
To be honest, not much
in the way of potential here.
是吗?我刚失去六个夜行者
Yeah, well,
I just lost six Nightwalkers.
我得填补空缺
I got holes to fill.
我速战速决
你们感到渴望
I'll keep this quick.
That itch you feel?
是吸血的需求越加强烈
That's the need to feed
coming on strong.
渴望吸食人血
A hunger for human blood.
你就成为吸血鬼
你就会再死一次
Drink it, you're a vampire,
don't, you die. Again.
这次是永久的,死在这运尸袋里
This time, for good.
Right here, in a body-bag.
你想留下谁?
漂亮傻女孩还是同志好友?
Hey, what do you think?
Cute, dorky girl or gay best friend?
你来选吧
Dealer's choice.
我来选,好吧
Dealer's choice, okay.
捡到这枚硬币的人得永生
Whoever picks up this coin
gets to live forever.
另一个人就得死
The other one dies.
开始
Go.
该死,女孩,真该死
(LAUGHS)
Damn, girl! I said, damn!
你怎么能这样?
How could you?
好了,乔许,我别无选择
Get over it, Josh.
It's not like I had a choice.
你也会这么做的
但你是个软弱的小…
You would've done the same thing,
but you're such a little weak--
让她在坟墓里自生自灭吧
Let her die in cold storage.
背叛朋友就是这个下场
Got a thing about people
who betray their own friends.
走吧,我们去兜个风
Come on.
Let's go for a ride.
走吧
Go.
好,就这样
All right.
That's it.
让我看看你还有什么本事
Tell me what else you've got.
触剑攻击,换反防守
Attaque au fer!
Now, counter-parry.
击中,明显击中了
A hit!
Palpable hit.
有朝一日我要娶你
I'm gonna marry you, someday.
我才不会嫁个决斗时打不过我的人
I would never marry someone
who couldn't best me in a duel.
再来一局吗?
Another lesson?
蕾贝卡米卡森
Rebekah Mikaelson.
又来教我击剑了吗?
Come to teach me another lesson?
我上次见你时,皇家卫起火了
你们全逃出城
Last time I saw you, Royal Street
was burning and you all were fleeing
躲避父亲追赶
the city from your daddy.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
你从未回来确认过
You never looked back to find out.
你来这里干什么?
Why are you here?
找以利亚
我觉得克劳斯对他做了什么
Elijah. I think Klaus
has done something to him.
好了,别说了
Stop, stop, right there.
从你们米卡森家族身上我学到一点
There's one thing I learned
about you Mikaelsons.
不要卷进家族斗争
It's don't get in the middle
of family feuding.
没有好下场
It doesn't end well.
我们之间什么也没发生
我以生命担♥保♥
There's nothing going on between us,
I swear it, on my life.
你的生命对我很重要
Your life means something to me.
跟我说实话
否则情况将大不相同
Give me the privilege of honesty,
or that will cease to be the case.
我喜欢她,我觉得她也喜欢我
I like her, and I think it's mutual.
但我什么都没做,我不会的
But I haven't done
anything about it and I wouldn't.
- 除非…
- 将来也不会
-Not if--
-And you won't.
我爱我妹妹,但她总是遇人不淑
I love my sister, but she lacks
fortune when it comes to men.
他们来来去去,只有我一直都在
They come and go for her.
But I am the constant.
她是我的家人
She's my family.
你说过我也是家人
Well, you said I was family.
我求过你把我变成吸血鬼
I have begged you to
turn me into a vampire.
我说过当你准备好我就会转变你
And I told you,
I will turn you when you're ready.
你再靠近蕾贝卡,就永远别想转变
You go near Rebekah again,
and you never will be.
即使你已功成名就,你还是怕他
Even after all you've achieved,
you're still scared of him.
我不怕任何人
No, I'm not scared of anyone.
要是我发现你知道以利亚的下落
If I find out
you know where Elijah is...
你就不用怕克劳斯了
我会亲手干掉你
...you needn't fear Klaus.
I'll kill you myself.
虽然念及旧情,但是我帮不了你
Nostalgia's a blast and all,
but I can't help you.
还是很高兴见到你
It's nice seeing you though.
但愿你能找到你要的
Good luck finding
what you're looking for.
我懂那个表情,是和女人有关
I know that face.
Woman trouble.
你这个混♥蛋♥,你知道是吧?
You're a dick, you know that?
为什么不告诉我你妹妹回来了?
Why didn't you tell me your
sister's back in town?
我觉得让你自己发现不是更有意思嘛
I thought it'd be more amusing
for you to find out for yourself.
还有什么瞒着我吗?
Anything else that I need to know?
就是她这一百年来变得越发神经
Only that she's grown considerably
more insane in the last century.
也许就是她杀了我的人
Or maybe that it was her
who killed my guys.
难说,除非那个飙车族酒吧
经常有土里土气的
Doubtful. Unless that biker bar
is frequented by small-town,
高中橄榄球四分卫光顾
不然她才没那个兴趣
high school quarterbacks,
I can't imagine she'd be interested.
喂?
Yeah.
刚收到消消,有人在毕恩维尔公园
发现一个狼人
MAN: Just got a tip. Someone saw
a werewolf in Vionville Park.
带几个夜行者把他逮住
Get a couple Nightwalkers
to run it down.
把他的脑袋给我带回来
Bring me back its head.
看来杀了那几个喽罗的凶手
也水落石出了
Well, I guess that solves the
mystery of the murdered riff-raff.
至少我妹妹是清白的
Least my sister's in the clear.
关于那事,我可没时间
搅和你们的米卡森家庭剧
About that, I don't have time
for Mikaelson family drama.
你是我的客人,管好你妹妹
You're my guest,
keep your sister in line.
我用一支吸管把密西西比河吸干
还比较有可能
I'd have greater chance of draining
the Mississippi with a straw!
来吧,海莉
Come on, Hayley.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表