剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
到处都是尸体和血
There's blood and bodies everywhere.
有人在这大开杀戒了
Someone's ripped this lot to shreds,
没看见那个自作聪明的孕妇
and there's no smart-aleck pregnant girl.
继续我,我马上过去
Keep looking.
I'm on my way.
求求你不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
我本来也不想这样的
KLAUS:
It wasn't my intent to,
但很遗憾,我没时间装好人了
but sadly,
I've run out of time to play nice.
提姆,不要
Tim?
Oh, no!
不要,求求你
No, please.
我很抱歉,真的很抱歉
I'm sorry.
I'm so sorry.
我不想伤害你的
I didn't mean to hurt you.
战争的悲剧性后果之一
KLAUS: One of the tragic
consequences of war,
就是无辜的旁人受伤
innocent bystanders.
如果小提摩西为你而死
What terrible guilt
you'll have to live with,
你得背负着多大的愧疚过完一生
young Timothy's blood
on your hands.
离他远点
Get away from him!
先别这么急着悲伤
Now, now, let's not be hasty.
毕竟,我可以救他
After all, I can heal him.
只要你…
All you have to do...
求我
...is ask.
求求你
Please.
为了你,黛维娜,乐意之至
For you, Davina, with pleasure.
你不会记得演出后发生的任何事
You will forget everything that
happened after the concert,
包括你和黛维娜见面
including the fact
that you saw Davina.
什么?不
What? No.
如果他记得曾见过你
If he remembers
seeing you,
他可能会四处找你
he might come looking.
如果女巫们知道了他的存在
If the witches learn of him,
她们知道你有弱点
if they know you have a weakness,
可怜的提姆很可能会再一次
then poor Tim might end up
as leverage
当作用来控制你的筹码
in an awful scheme
to control you again.
好了,来,起来吧
Okay. Come on.
Up you come.
带着你的小提琴盒
Take your violin case
with you.
你会记得演出后在后台丢了你的乐器
You'll remember losing the instrument
backstage after the performance.
你真应该更小心点的
You really should be more careful.
搞定了
All fixed.
现在你欠我一个人情
Now, you owe me a favor.
黛维娜
MARCEL: Davina.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
你为什么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
我住在这里,记得吗?
I live her, remember?
你居然放弃追逐权力
Wow, you abandoned
your quest for power
来帮助你的家人
to help out your family.
今天休假吗?
Having an off day?
一谁抓走了她,蕾贝卡?
一我不知道
-Who took her, Rebekah?
-I don't know.
什么叫做你不知道?
What do you mean you don't know?
那是谁杀了攻击她的人?
Then who killed her attackers?
我不知道,我胸口插了根箭
I don't know.
I had an arrow in my heart.
如果不是海莉杀了他们,那么…
If it wasn't Hayley
who killed them, then....
真好,说不定她的亲戚们知道她在哪
Lovely. Perhaps her cousins
will know where she is.
海莉,发生什么事了?快告诉我
Hayley, what happened?
Tell me what happened.
我不记得了
I can't remember.
你的伤口完全愈合了
You've completely healed.
你身上一点伤痕都没有
There's not a scratch on you.
身为狼人的好处之一记得吗?
One of the perks
of being a werewolf, remember?
不,不会好得这么快
No.
Not that fast.
别烦她了
Leave her alone.
是因为这个孩子
It's the baby,
她有吸血鬼的血
克劳斯的血在你身体里
the vampire blood,
Klaus' blood in your system.
可以治愈任何伤口
It can heal any wound.
你的孩子治愈了你
Your own child healed you.
你是怎么逃出来的?
How did you escape?
你寡不敌众还徒手搏斗
You were outnumbered, unarmed.
那些人都被撕成碎片了
Those men were ripped to shreds.
我想是那只狼
I think it was the wolf.
我想他在试图保护我
I think it's trying to protect me.
那些女巫本应保护你的
The witches were
supposed to protect you.
等我抓到苏菲德弗罗…
When I get my hands
on Sophie Deveraux--
那不是苏菲
It wasn't Sophie.
是爱格妮丝
It was Agnes.
好吧,爱格妮丝,苏菲
对我来说都一样
Fine. Agnes, Sophie.
It's all the same to me.
我会把她们杀个片甲不留
I'll slaughter the lot of them.
如果以利亚先到就不行了
Not if Elijah gets there first.
以利亚?
Elijah?
你我到他了?
Did you find him?
一直有联♥系♥,而且他有个计划
He's been in touch,
and he has a plan.
他只要求我们照顾好你
All he asked is
that we take care of you.
那么,我们可以回家了吗?
Hey.
So, can we go home now?
我真想好好睡上几天
I'd really like to sleep
for a few days.
哇
Whoa!
接住你了,亲爱的,有我呢
I've got you, love.
I've got you.
我说得非常清楚
I was crystal clear.
随时都要盯着她们俩
Eyes on my girls
at all times.
怎么,那女孩的朋友从你的派对上溜走
Well.... Girl's little friend
sneaks away from your party,
是我们的错吗?
and that's our fault?
怎么,马赛尔,你也要把我关起来吗?
What, Marcel, you gonna send
me to the garden now, too?
他醒来后
When he wakes up,
告诉他这样的态度
tell him that an apology
would have gotten him
还不如直接道歉
a lot further than his attitude.
教堂发生的事真是太糟了
Awful what happened
at the church.
我听说他们声称是瓦斯漏气
I hear they're
calling it a gas leak.
真遗憾
Such a pity.
我听说你今天可是任务繁重
I heard that you were quite
the woman on a mission today.
我能说什么?我想要以利亚回来而已
What can I say?
I want Elijah back.
仅此而已吗?
Is that all you want?
我会还给你以利亚
You'll get Elijah back.
同时,离开酒吧
In the meantime,
stay out of this bar
并且和我手下保持距离
and stay away from my guys.
怎么,你吃醋了?
What's wrong?
You jealous?
我?我已经找到我的女王了
Me? I've already found
my queen.
那个酒保卡蜜吗?
Cami, the bartender?
别欺骗自己了,马赛尔
Stop fooling yourself, Marcel.
她只是你的慰藉食物
She's comfort food.
是让你分心
Something to distract you
不知道自己到底想要什么的慰藉食物
from what you really want.
即使过了这么多年
Which, after all these years,
也不能否认
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表