剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
你知道这个城市的历史吧
You know your city's history.
1919年那晚
That night in 1919,
这里的歌♥剧院被烧毁了
when the opera house burnt down
on this very spot?
那是我父亲的杰作
That was my father at his worst.
这可不是个好的开始
Well, this is off to a bad start.
在我给予你们祝福之后
Your first big date
together in public
你们第一次公开的重要约会
他却放你鸽子了
after I gave you my blessing,
and he stood you up.
他一定有事情耽搁了
Something must have delayed him.
或者,你们的恋情公开了
Or, now that your illicit affair
is out in the open,
他发现整段恋情乏善可陈
he finds the whole relationship
a tad lackluster
就和舞♥女♥私奔去哈瓦那了
and has run off to Havana
with a showgirl.
别这么泥蛋,我去大厅找找
Don't be such a toe rag.
I'm going to check the lobby.
顺便去看看我们的哥哥在不在
See if you can't find our brother
while you're there.
就快开始了
The curtain is about to go up.
我劝你最好不要试图逃跑,孩子
I would advise against
trying to flee, boy.
在你试图逃跑之前
I can drive this into your heart
我就能把这个刺进你的心脏
before you can even think
of getting to your feet.
我暂时还不想让你死
And I don't want you to die, yet.
- 父亲
- 父亲?
-Father.
-"Father"? (CHUCKLES)
这么多年了你还坚持用这个词?
Still clinging to that word
after all these years?
一个渴望父亲的野种?
A bastard desperate for a daddy?
不知道你的亲生父亲
在我发现你不是我亲生的之前
I wonder if your real father would be
as embarrassed as I was of you
是否像我一样因你而感到丢脸
before I discovered you were not mine.
很有可能
Most likely.
别激动,孩子
Whoa, whoa. Ah-ah.
Easy now, boy.
别担心
死亡终究会成真
Don't worry.
Death will come.
但在你摆脱永生的困扰之前
But we need to have a little chat
我们得聊一聊
before you shuffle off
your immortal coil.
我们要对彼此说的话早就说完了
Any words we have for each other
have been spoken long ago.
但你要知道
But know this.
我不再是那个
I am no longer the animal
乞求你一点点关爱的动物了
begging for scraps of your affection.
我死的时候,可以坦然恨你
I will die
knowing my hatred of you was just.
我会在我建立的城池中骄傲地死去
I will fall,
proud of all I have achieved here.
所以…
So...
麦可
Mikael,
如果你要杀我
那就赶紧动手吧
if you're going to kill me,
then get on with it.
恰恰相反,尼克劳斯
有些话还没说呢
Au contraire, Niklaus,
some things remain unsaid.
比如,你在这里的成就的确值得骄傲
For instance, you were right
to be proud of your achievement here.
当我走在街上,城里的上流人士
As I walked the streets,
your name was spoken of
提起你都毕恭毕敬
in reverent tones
by the city's finest.
在我杀了你之后
So after I kill you,
我会继续待在纽奥良
I will remain here in New Orleans
直到每一个记得你的人都死去
until every last person
who remembers you is dead.
伟大的克劳斯的功绩
再也没有人记得
The deeds of the mighty Klaus
will be remembered by no one!
而你,孩子
And you, boy...
就像从没存在过
...will simply never have existed.
盛大的演出
Ah. The grand show.
为了你,我做了一些更动
I made some alterations in your honor.
你会喜欢的
You'll love it.
那真是一出好戏
KLAUS:
And what a show it was.
麦可魅惑观众看完
Mikael had compelled the audience
to watch it all...
把它当做一出滑稽喜剧而鼓掌
...to applaud as if it were
the drollest of comedies...
然后给歌♥剧院留下了惊心动魄的一晚
...and then to leave celebrating
a terrific night at the opera.
我试图救下马赛尔
I tried to save Marcel.
我父亲却另有打算
My father had other ideas.
蕾贝卡试图阻止他
Rebekah attempted to intervene.
不!
No...
这些年,我真的相信她是想救我
All these years, I actually believed
she was trying to save me.
然后大哥冲了出来
But then big brother swooped in.
帮不了马赛尔了
There's no helping Marcel.
就在我们以为一切都没用了
Just when we thought all was lost.
我们得赶紧跑了
We must run.
所以我逃跑了
And so I ran,
像我父亲认为的丧家之犬一样被打败了
beaten like the dog
my father believed me to be.
在我们逃命之时
他把这里烧成平地
And as we fled for our lives,
he burnt it all to the ground...
我们以为马赛尔也烧死了
...and with it, we assumed, Marcel.
我活下来了
但我们所建立的一切都毁了
I lived,
but all that we had built died.
我最后一点人性也因此而毁
As did the last shred of me
that felt human.
这就是那晚我父亲从我身上夺走的东西
That is what my father
took from me that night.
我向你保证,卡蜜
I assure you, Cami,
我不会恐吓我妹妹和她的爱人数个世纪
I will not terrorize my sister
and her lover for centuries.
我也不会羞辱、折磨,使他们丧失人性
Nor will I humiliate,
torment or dehumanize them.
都不会
No, none of that.
我会简单快速地了结他们
I will simply and quickly end them.
克劳斯,等等
Klaus, wait.
带我来这也用不着咬我吧
Now, you didn't have to bite me
to get me here.
我想要坐前排看好戏呢
I wanted front-row seats
to this show.
什么好戏?
And what show would that be?
你即将看到你的“永远在一起”约定
The one where you see
your "always and forever" pact
毁于一旦
come crashing down around you.
那是个神话,以利亚
我渴望的神话
It's a myth, Elijah.
A myth I died for.
你现在还活着
暂时而已
And yet here you stand alive,
for now.
这是威胁吗?
Is that a threat?
总会有一个美丽的
年轻的身体等着我进入
Oh, there's always another pretty,
young body for me to jump into.
从现在开始
From now on,
每一次你对一个女人有感觉时
every time you feel
a connection to a woman,
你都会被迫先想想这会不会是我
you'll be forced to wonder
if it's me.
你不会相信任何人
You'll trust no one
独自一人度过你的永生
and spend the rest of eternity
alone.
恐怕你是被困住了
I'm afraid you're trapped.
边界咒语
真祖可以进却不能出
Boundary spell. The Originals
can enter, but they can't leave.
- 你不会这么做吧
- 我会,我也这么做了
-You wouldn't.
-I would, and I did.
我找到你了,小黛
I got you, D.
我找到你了
I got you.
这是个陷阱
快走
It's a trap. Run.
- 带着黛维娜离开这里
- 我不会丢下你的
-Get Davina out of here.
-I'm not leaving you behind.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表