剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
was to learn more about my family.
是你姊姊告诉我
马赛尔把所有狼人
Your sister is the one that told me
Marcel ran the werewolves
从法语区赶到了河口
而昨晚
out of the Quarter into the bayou.
And last night,
我很确定是某个狼人守护天使救了我
pretty sure that some
guardian angel wolf saved my life.
所以我要和你一起去
So I'm coming with you.
你们俩能再傻一点吗?
Could you two be more idiotic?
两个人够玩追踪游戏了
Two can play the follow game,
you know?
你们听到克劳斯的话了
他和马赛尔正在去你们要去的地方
You heard Klaus. He and Marcel are
heading right where you're going.
那就分散他们的注意力
除非你想把一个
So distract them. Because
unless you wanna lock a hormonal,
荷尔蒙过剩的怀孕狼人关在墓穴里
我和你一起去
pregnant werewolf in a tomb,
I'm coming with you.
如果以利亚听到我和宝宝
因为窒息而死
And wouldn't Elijah be mad
if he hears that the baby and l
不知道他会不会很生气?
died of asphyxiation?
怎么了,蕾贝卡?
我和你前男友出去你生气了吗?
What's the matter, Rebekah?
You cross that I'm out with your ex?
怎么回事,你那边吵死了
What is all that dreadful
hillbilly ruckus in the background?
从这该死的招牌来看
这里是大奥吉河口酒吧
According to the dreadful signage,
it's Big Auggie's Bayou Bar.
多点几杯威士忌酒
Well, order up a few rounds
of moonshine
暂时离死掉的巫师远点
and stay clear of the
dead witches for a few.
那女巫在执行葬礼任务
你孩子的妈正享受精神探索
The witch is on a burial mission,
your baby mama is on a spirit quest,
而我要连守以利亚的约定保证她的安全
and I'm keeping Elijah's
promise to keep her safe.
所以拜托你拖一拖
So stall, please.
没事吧?
Everything okay?
一如既往
Just the usual.
喜怒无常的妹妹啊
Temperamental sister.
你的线人呢?
So, where's your informant?
汤玛斯?他现在在外面四处打探呢
Tomas?
He's out sniffing around.
来杯酒,然后我们再找他
Grab a drink,
then we'll chase him down.
我想这是我们聊聊的好机会
Well, I suppose it will give us
a chance to talk things over,
比如你为什么还不把以利亚还给我
Iike why you haven't returned Elijah.
也许你的小女巫
越来越喜欢他的陪伴了
Maybe your young witch
has grown partial to his company.
她一定是太无聊了
She must get so bored.
你就是不放弃,是吗?
You never stop, do you?
你就是不回答,是吗?
You never answer, do you?
你为什么对黛维娜那么好奇?
Why are you so curious about Davina?
如果我有一个16岁的强大女巫
对我言听计从
If I had a 16-year-old all-powerful
witch at my beck and call,
你也会对她很好奇的
you would wonder about her too.
你绝不会得到她的
You're never gonna get her.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
那我问个无关紧要的问题吧
I'll ask the
harmless questions, then.
你怎么认识她的?
How did you meet her?
这也许会让你惊讶
That might surprise you.
八个月前
就在我禁止女巫使用魔法前
This was eight months ago, before
I banned the witches from using magic.
吸血鬼和女巫的关系
Relations between vampires and witches
不管怎样,虽然算不上
所谓的友好
weren't what you'd call friendly,
by any means.
但这么说吧
我们也没那么多分歧
But let's just say,
we were a little less divided.
事实上,我们一些人还相处得蛮好
In fact, some of us were
getting along just fine.
完蛋了
It's so screwed up.
我要面对精神失常的激进女巫
I'm dealing with whacked out,
militant witches.
在你看来,所有女巫都有点疯在
Hey, you witches all
got a little crazy in you.
我姊姊这次真的是太极端了
And my sister's really
gone off the deep end this time.
是啊,简安就是极端的殉道者
Yeah. Jane-Anne has got
martyr written all over her.
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
我们当中所有16岁女孩都在她们手上
她们都想成为那场
They've got every 16-year-old girl
in our coven dying to be one of the four
荒诞仪式上的那四个祭品之一
chosen for this crazy-ass ritual.
要我帮忙吗?
Anything I can do to help?
不要,你和她们的过节已经够多了
No. You've caused enough
trouble with them.
我哪有那么厉害?
What, little, old me?
你这个浑球
You're a dick.
你总是和女巫挑起事端
You always stir it
up with the witches,
这就是为什么这件事…
which is why this...
只有你我知道即可
...stays between us.
你和苏菲有一腿
KLAUS: You and Sophie.
你这伪君子
You hypocrite.
你折磨那些女巫,而自己却和
You torture those witches,
and yet there you are,
苏菲德弗罗玩着
罗密欧与朱丽叶的浪漫戏码
getting positively Romeo and Juliet
with Sophie Deveraux.
可不能这么说
It wasn't like that.
这是一个各取所需的男女关系
It was a mutually satisfying hookup.
这么说苏菲在她最需要的时候
没找你这个
So, if Sophie didn't turn to you,
her secret vampire lover,
地下吸血鬼情人帮忙
那她怎么做的?
in her hour of need,
what did she do?
她做了所有好女孩都会做的事
She did what any good girl would do.
她去找了她的神父
She went to her priest.
你从不关心女巫的事,苏菲
WOMAN: You've never cared
about witch business, Sophie,
而你现在竟好意思把我们的
秘密行动透露给外人
and now you have the gall to reveal
our private dealings to an outsider.
你得另辟蹊径了
You have to find another way.
你觉得我们做这些容易吗?
You think we do this lightly?
法语区的吸血鬼势力越渐壮大
The vampire presence in the
Quarter is growing stronger.
我们需要更大的力量去抵御他们
We need more power to fight them off.
艰难的时期要有强硬的对策
Harsh times call for harsh measures.
这不仅仅是强硬了,贝丝蒂娜
This is a little more
than harsh, Bastianna.
你不理解是因为你不相信
You don't understand
because you don't believe.
你从未相信过
You've never believed.
但是我相信,我愿为此孤注一掷
But I believe enough to put
everything on the line for this.
被选中为祭品
是种荣耀
And being chosen for the offering,
it's an honor.
是个谬论,简安
It's a myth, Jane-Anne.
你们的所作所为不仅是错的
What you are planning
to do is not only wrong,
在这个城市里,还是违法的
in my city, it's illegal.
在这个吸血鬼横行的城市吗?
In your city full of vampires?
这里的吸血鬼和人类已经达成共识
The vampires and the human faction
have an arrangement,
就像我们和你们之间一样
just like we have with you all.
保护当地百姓,保护家园
Protect the locals,
protect our homes,
我们选择了另一种方式
we look the other way.
而你们的做法太激进了
What you are planning goes too far.
我们只是要回我们需要的
We are simply taking what we need.
我们和祖先的联♥系♥日益减弱
Our connection to our
ancestors weakens over time.
一分耕耘一分收获
收获祭就是这样
You sow, and you reap.
That's the way the Harvest works.
我是你们女巫在这个城市唯一的朋友
I am the only ally you witches
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表