剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
他们与海莉和我们并非同族
但关于她孩子的消息传开了
not Hayley's and my kin,
but word spread about that baby of hers.
很多狼人想亲眼见证
这次奇迹般的妊娠
A lot of werewolves want to see this
miracle pregnancy for themselves.
但如今吸血鬼要把狼人赶尽杀绝
Only now the vampires
are out looking for blood,
河口这些初来乍到的狼人
他们也许不知道该藏身于何处
and all these werewolves new to the
bayou, might not know where to hide.
你说得好像我们应该在乎一样
You say that
like we're supposed to care.
相信我,你们不会想让他们死的
Believe me, you're going
to want them kept alive.
为什么?
And why is that?
你们自己去看看吧
See for yourself.
我知道你在这,小约
I know you're in here, Josh.
我能感觉到你的恐惧
I can sense your fear.
听说你搬进来住了
I heard you were moving in.
你在这里干嘛?
What are you doing in here?
我在躲避追杀啊
试图隐姓埋名
Uh, you know, I'm hiding out.
You know, incognito.
本来得没命地逃跑
但直到天黑前我都得被困在这
Got to run for the hills,
but I'm stuck here until it gets dark.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
很好啊,没事
Yeah, yeah.
不,其实一点都不好
我把克劳斯引进了一个陷阱中
No, not really. I mean,
I totally led Klaus into a trap
这该是史上最大的错误了
that was like the most
epic fail of all time.
所以我现在吓得都快尿裤子了
So, yeah, I'm kind of crapping
my pants right now,
只是个比喻,目前而言
figuratively... so far.
没事的
你可以相信马赛尔
It's okay.
You can trust Marcel.
而且如果克劳斯试图伤害你
我不会放过他
And if Klaus tries to hurt you,
I'll hurt him.
我敢肯定,要是你真能阻止克劳斯
I'm sure if you
could actually stop Klaus,
一定早就动手了
you would've done it already.
你是海莉,克劳斯的妻子
You're Hayley, Klaus' wife.
不是,才不要嫁给他呢
Ew. No. Never.
我是那个怀孕的狼人
I'm the pregnant werewolf,
想必你就是那个法力强大的
超级女巫黛维娜
and you must be the all-powerful
super witch Davina.
还有小约
不自量力的菜鸟吸血鬼
And let's not forget Josh,
newbie vampire way out of his element,
公认的下一个最有可能惨死的人
voted most likely to die next.
太棒了
Oh, fantastic.
我也是克劳斯的囚犯
Hey, I'm just another
one of Klaus' prisoners.
当然,如果让他发现
你还偷偷摸摸地藏身在此
Of course,
it would suck if he found out
就糟糕了
you were still lurking around.
也许我们可以
共同合作,相互照顾
Maybe there's a world
where we can all look out for each other.
我几小时前就打给你了
I called you hours ago!
我尽快赶来了
I came as fast as I could.
发生什么事了?
你的留言听起来…
What's going on?
Your voicemail sounded...
怎样?偏执多疑,精神错乱吗?
What, paranoid, unhinged?
不安
Upset.
我找到的那张照片
那张…我也不知道
That picture I found,
the one that was, I don't know,
大概有一百年历史的老照片
a hundred years old,
你说这只是巧合,但是…
you said it was
just a coincidence, but...
我的理智可不是什么玩笑
(BEEPS)
CAMl (VOlCE): My sanity is not a joke.
不,亲爱的,我也认为不是
KLAUS (VOlCE):
No, love, I don't believe it is.
那是我的声音,但我不记得说过这话
That's my voice,
but I don't remember it.
我觉得这…这可能是
精神控制之类的把戏
I think it's... I think it's
some kind of mind control.
我觉得他消除了我的记忆
(CELL PHONE RlNGlNG)
I think he's erasing my memory!
喂?
Yes?
他们干了什么?
They what?
这事我们以后再谈
We will talk about this later.
为什么没人跟我商量?
Why wasn't I consulted on this?
你离开了八个多月,基兰
You've been gone
for over eight months, Kieran.
我们已经习惯了依靠自己
We got used to
doing things on our own.
这个克劳斯米卡森
This Klaus Mikaelson,
不管他是谁,谣言怎么传
I don't care who he is
or what the rumors say.
他应该受点教训
He needed to be taught a lesson.
你们会引发战争的
You are going to start a war.
他们有种就试试
I'd like to see them try.
对了,基兰
这是你最后一次召集我们
Oh, and Kieran, this is the
last time you call a meeting.
下次你再想批评我们的领导能力
请发电子邮件
Next time you want to criticize our
leadership, send a damn email.
我以为这次会议是你们召集的
I thought you called this meeting.
是我们才怪
The hell we did.
其实是我安排的
KLAUS: Actually, I called it.
看来之前与各位见面时
我犯了一个严重的错误
It appears I made a grave error
during our earlier conference.
我朋友马赛尔给了我明智的建议
而我却充耳不闻
My friend Marcel offered me wise counsel,
and I failed to heed it.
你吸取了教训,我很欣慰
Well, I'm glad to hear
you've learned your lesson.
是啊,我不会再犯那种错误了
Oh, I won't be making
that mistake again.
马赛尔?
Marcel?
开始吧
Shall we?
你先请
After you.
看看他
唯一的幸存者
There he is, our lone survivor.
这个城市今天很不幸啊
Such a sad day for our city.
几位头脑聪明的精英
Some of its best and brightest
在密西西比河上过到悲惨事故丧生
killed in a tragic boating
accident on the Mississippi.
听说是很严重的爆♥炸♥
Rather nasty explosion, I heard.
我要怎么处置你呢?
What am I going to do with you?
好,先等等
Okay. Hold up.
我认识基兰很久了
I've known Kieran for a long time.
他很聪明,也很公正
He's smart, and he's fair.
他活着对我们更有好处
He can do us more good
alive than dead.
再说他还是卡蜜的叔叔
Not to mention he's Cami's uncle.
你平时什么都不在乎
Don't see you care about much.
所以一旦在乎了,很容易看得出来
It's kind of hard not
to notice when you do.
很好
Very well.
利用这次机会
重建你们这群人类小团体吧
Use this reprieve
to remake your human faction.
我要怎么重新找一个市长啊?
And how do you expect
me to remake the mayor?
应该有副市长吧
Well, surely
there's a deputy mayor.
换一批领导人
我们再进行谈判
Choose new leaders,
then we reopen negotiations.
这群狼人旅行还是很讲究的,不是吗?
Wow, these wolves really
travel in style, don't they?
空的
Empty.
大概是没付租金吧
Behind on their payments, perhaps.
要继续找吗?
Shall we proceed then?
不要了,然后跟海莉说都找过了
Let's not and tell
Hayley that we did.
那样你让她对你有了好感
我也可以回家了
Then you get to impress the girl,
and I can go home.
你知道我不喜欢小屋的
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表