剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Make your way to the Quarter.
Stay hidden.
我们想到办法♥会♥传简讯给你
We'll text you when we have a plan.
(CELL PHONE BEEPS)
- 我要去找他
- 黛维娜,等等
-I have to go.
-Davina, wait.
我不能让提姆死
I can't let Tim die.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
那些女巫
The witches.
(DOOR OPENS)
不!
No!
卡蜜?
Cami?
我只是去拿几件衣服
I'm just grabbing some clothes.
给我两分钟,好吗?
Give me two minutes, please?
莎莉丝特让我着迷
ELlJAH: Celeste entrances me.
她完美无瑕
She is perfection.
她死了
She is dead.
即使太阳升起,我眼中只有黑夜
Even as the sun rises,
I see only night.
但我向她保证过
如果她死了
But for the promise
I made to her, that in death
我会将她葬在远离一切混乱的地方
I would bury her far
from the mayhem of witches,
远离女巫、吸血鬼,以及人类
vampires, and men.
对不起,以利亚
I'm so sorry, Elijah.
别紧张,是我,别对我出手
Hey. It's just me.
Don't, like, melt me.
你怎么在这里?
你应该躲起来的
What are you doing?
You're supposed to be hidden.
是的,你不也一样吗?
但你那一脸
So are you. Remember?
But you're kind of working that
“我要复仇”的表情让我十分担心
whole girl on a mission look
that makes me nervous.
你确定你要去招惹那个
Look, are you sure that you
really want to mess with
史上最坏的家伙吗?
the baddest dude
in all of history?
是他先带走提姆,招惹了我
He messed with me when he took Tim.
我要杀了他,杀了他们所有人
I'll kill him, all of them.
黛维娜,真祖是杀不死的
Davina, Originals can't be killed.
或许可以呢
Maybe they can.
我有着无穷的力量
我从未有像现在一样的感觉
I have so much power,
I've never felt anything like it before.
那些力量正在我体内增长积聚
It's growing, gathering inside me.
我很强大,小约
I'm strong, Josh.
- 如果你杀了他们,那么
- 什么?
-lf you kill them, then--
-What?
如果你真要这么做
就不要退缩
If you're gonna do it,
don't hold back.
用你所有的力量对付他们
You hit them with all you got.
真成人啊
你没告诉黛维娜如果她杀了克劳斯
That was very sweet, not telling Davina
that if she kills Klaus
你也会死,真是太高尚了
you die, too.
Very noble.
问题是,如果她真要去找我哥哥算帐
Problem is,
if she goes after my brother,
死的人会是她
she'll be the one who ends up dead.
这注定是个悲剧,送死也就没必要了
A very unnecessary end
to an already tragic story.
或许你愿意助我一臂之力帮帮她
Perhaps you'd like to help me help her.
蕾贝卡去哪了?
Where's Rebekah gotten off to?
我倒不担心蕾贝卡
It's not Rebekah that
I'm concerned about.
你怎么确定黛维娜一定会来?
And how are you be so
certain that Davina will come?
这么说会让别人以为你已经忘记了
One might think you've forgotten
what it's like to be in the grip
深陷在疯狂的迷恋中不能自拔的感觉
她会来的
of an all-consuming infatuation.
She'll come.
有必要搞得那么悲情吗,尼克劳斯?
Are the maudlin theatrics
absolutely necessary, Niklaus?
有道理
(VlOLlN PLAYlNG)
It's a fair point.
提摩西,能换首欢快点的曲子吗?
Timothy, play something
a little more upbeat, please.
真是个好孩子
That's a good lad.
派你去传个话,去得还真是久啊
Took you long enough
to spread the word.
你见过他的夜行者吗?
Have you met his Nightwalkers?
都不太灵光
Not the brightest assortment.
不管怎样,我都办妥了
All that matters is I got it covered.
黛维娜来了以后
你们俩要让我跟她谈
When Davina gets here, you two
need to let me do the talking.
你会有机会的
Well, I'm sure you'll have your chance.
你好,亲爱的
Hello, love.
沉默是金,谢谢你,提摩西
Silence is golden, Timothy.
Thank you.
黛维娜?
Davina?
我已经来了,让他下来
You got me here.
Now let him down.
我们得先谈谈关于你
回到我们身边的问题
Well, first, we have to have a little chat
about you returning to the fold.
我怎么跟你说的,克劳斯
让我来
What did I say, Klaus?
I got this.
小黛,发生什么事了?
D, what happened?
你为什么要逃走?
Why'd you run?
告诉我
我能帮你解决问题
Talk to me.
Hey, I can make it right.
怎么解决?威胁我的朋友吗?
How, by threatening my friend?
事实上那是我的主意
Actually, that was my idea.
我很抱歉
有时我为了表明立场做得有点过火
Apologies. I've been known to go
too far to make a point.
但这样确实很管用
But I do always get results.
你装出一副很自信的样子
但我知道真♥相♥
You pretend to be so confident,
but I know the truth.
你害怕大家看到你真正的一面
You're afraid everyone can see
what you really are.
一头野兽
An animal.
怪物
A beast.
为何不让我们看看你的真面目呢?
Why don't you show us your real face?
我受够你了
That's enough of you.
黛维娜,你不必这么做的
Davina, you don't have to do this.
你
You.
你当着我的面欺骗了我
You looked me in the eyes
and lied to my face.
假装你想要帮我
Pretended you wanted to help me.
听我说
Listen to me.
你自称是高尚的人
You call yourself the noble one,
但却跟你弟弟一样是个杀人凶手
but you're a killer
just like your brother.
一千年来,你以无辜人们的鲜血为食
For a thousand years,
you fed on innocent blood.
让你试试被鲜血噎死的滋味如何
Why don't you choke on it?
还有你
And you.
我曾那么信任你
I trusted you.
深爱着你
但你却只是利用我巩固你的势力
I loved you. But you were
just using me to stay in power.
你根本不关心我
You don't care about me.
你错了
You're wrong.
当你败给克劳斯
你就把我当作战利品给了他
When you lost to Klaus,
you handed me over like some trophy.
或许我该用铜锅煮了你
Maybe I should boil you in bronze.
我关心你
I care.
我视你如己出
I took you in like
you were my own blood.
不会吧,亲爱的
Come on now, love.
别跟我说你信他这一套
Don't tell me you were falling for that.
我们女孩们是不是该好好聊聊了?
Isn't it time for us girls
to have a chat?
这真是让人印象深刻
Now, that is impressive.
要我说,他们都罪有应得
And well-deserved, in my opinion.
在你对付我之前
我有个惊喜给你
Now, before you turn on me,
I have a surprise for you.
小约,你怎么来了?快走
Josh, what are you doing?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表