剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
一点也不信
Not for a second!
苏菲
一嘘
-Sophie.
-Shh.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
拯救你放弃的团体
Saving the community you renounced.
你们都太荒谬了
You're all ridiculous!
莫妮克?不是吧?
Monique? Seriously?
我妈妈告诉我我必须这么做
My mom told me I had to.
是啊,那我要跟你妈妈谈谈了
Yeah. Well, your mom and l
are gonna have words.
她们让一些女孩准备了几个月
SOPHlE: They had the girls of our
community preparing for months.
会有四个被选中用来献祭
Four would be chosen for the Harvest.
她们说那是一种荣誉
她们很特别
They said that it was an honor,
that they were special.
我觉得那只是个神话
I thought it was a myth.
那是吗?
Was it?
马赛尔
Marcel.
这个时间对你来说有点早了吧?
Bit early in the day for you, isn't it?
我知道,我让一切看起来很简单
但我还是有一个帝国要管理
I know. I make this look easy,
but I still have an empire to run.
幸好是你不是我
Rather you than me.
那些职责似乎很让人厌烦呢
All that responsibility
seems like such a bore.
有件事你应该会感兴趣
Well, this might spice things up.
我刚听说在河口有一群死掉的巫师
I just heard about a bunch of dead
witches out in the bayou.
似乎是狼人干的
只不过昨天不是满月
The kind of damage a werewolf might do,
only there was no full moon.
我得去见一个线人
I have an informant out
there I need to meet,
我很希望你能陪我去
and I would love for you
to go with me.
河口死掉的巫师
Dead witches in the bayou.
听起来不算是什么麻烦
更像是值得庆祝的事情
Sounds like less of a problem and
more like a cause for celebration.
有东西杀了他们
也许还在某处
Well, something killed them
and may still be out there,
而你的血是治愈狼人咬伤的唯一办法
and with your blood the
only cure for a werewolf bite....
我很希望你陪我走一趟
I would love for you to accompany me.
为什么不呢?
我很久没去河口了
Well, why not?
I haven't been to the bayou in ages.
这就来
I'm on my way.
再见,兄弟
Peace out, brother.
就是这个
This is the one.
你现在不能出去
SOPHlE: You can't go out there now.
我得聚集巫师的遗体,把他们献祭
I need to gather the witches'
remains and consecrate them.
如果在日落前没做到
If I don't get to
them before sundown,
我们就会失去与他们魔法的联♥系♥
we lose the link to their magic.
那些巫师试图杀死海莉
Those witches tried to kill Hayley.
我希望马赛尔的线人
找不到任何会将他
I prefer for Marcel's informant not
to find anything that would lead him
指引到我们、她,或者
你知道的,那个
back to us, to her,
or to, you know, that.
你们都是一类人
You are all class.
乖乖待着,等我回来再继续你的故事
Stay put and save the rest
of your story 'til I return.
瞧瞧谁回来了
Look who's back.
来探望你关在阁楼的囚犯吗?
Here to visit your
prisoner in the attic?
歇歇吧
她不是囚犯
Lay off.
She's not a prisoner.
我今晚就会带她离开这里
太多人知道她在哪了
And I'm moving her tonight.
Too many people know where she is.
自从我离开之后
I've been hearing about
what you've been up to
就一直听闻你的事
since I've been out of town.
利用那个女孩阻止女巫使用魔法?
Using that girl to keep
the witches from doing magic?
无意冒犯,基神父
如果你打算维护女巫的权利
All respect, Father K. If you're
gonna defend the witches' rights,
我们就没什么好说的了
we got nothing to talk about.
你拉小提琴?
Do you play?
那个…不是我的
That's not mine.
好消息,小黛
Good news, little D.
我要带你离开这个满是灰尘的地方
I'm moving you out
of this pile of dust.
真的吗?什么时候?
Are you serious? When?
今晚
我只需再做些准备
Tonight. I just need to lock in
the arrangements.
我们的真祖怎么样了?
How's our Original?
别动他
Don't disturb the body.
我正在施咒呢
I have a spell in progress.
好吧
快点收拾,只带你想带的
I bet you do. Pack up, okay?
Only what you wanna take.
其他需要的东西我会再买♥♥给你
I'll buy you anything else you need.
好
Okay.
你没告诉他我已经醒了
You didn't reveal that I was awake.
我们还没聊完呢
We're not done talking yet.
你和马赛尔看起来很亲密
You and Marcel seem very close.
马赛尔是我的家人
Marcel is my family.
但马赛尔却喜欢伤害女巫
And yet Marcel is someone who
delights in harming the witches.
我觉得那些人才是你该认为是家人的人
Those people, I would think,
you would consider family.
这不让你困扰吗?
This doesn't trouble you?
不
No.
她们活该
They deserve it.
你为什么那么说?
Why would you say that?
因为她们是骗子,全都是
'Cause they're liars, all of them.
她们让我和我朋友做这个收获祭仪式
They made me and my friends
do this Harvest ritual.
她们说我们的参与
会为我们的家人带来力量,健康
They said our participation would
bring our family strength, health.
我们会永远被尊为
这群女巫的救世主
That we'd forever be celebrated
as saviors of the community.
但她们真正想要的只是更多的力量
But all they really
wanted was more power.
所以我在她们得手前就离开了
So, I left before they could get it.
现在她们就快没时间了
因为收获祭之后
And now they're running out of time
because after the Harvest
就是收割
如果她们不能完成仪式
comes the Reaping.
And if they don't complete the Harvest,
就不会有收割
there won't be a Reaping.
很快,法语区所有的女巫
就会开始失去她们的力量
Soon, all the witches in the Quarter
will start to lose their power.
最后,她们将不再是女巫了
Eventually, they'll cease
to be witches altogether.
那要如何才能完成这个仪式呢?
So what does it take
to complete this ritual?
我必须死
I have to die.
嘿,搞什么?
Hey. What the hell?
你反正是要出去的,不是吗?
You're going out
there anyway, aren't you?
我想和你一起走
I wanna go with you.
不,谢了
今天早上已经被克劳斯威胁过了
No thanks. Already got assaulted
by Klaus this morning.
不想再来一次
Don't need a repeat.
如果那个害死那些巫师的东西
What if whatever is responsible
for all those dead witches
还在外面呢?
is still out there?
我们已经确定那家伙喜欢我
讨厌女巫
We've already established that
it likes me and hates witches.
所以你和我在一起会更安全
So you'll be safer with me.
抱歉,我可不信你会突然关心我的安全
Sorry if I'm not buying your
sudden concern for my safety.
听着
我一开始来到这个破城市的原因
Listen. The whole reason I came to
this stupid town in the first place
就是为了多了解我的家人
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表