剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
真等不及让这个老不死的滚出这里
(DOOR OPENS)
Can't wait till his
ancient ass is out of here.
你和我想的一样
You and me both.
注意点,各位
这里来了一位
Look alive, boys.
We got ourselves
高贵的吸血鬼真祖
one high-class Original vampire.
小嘴真甜
A real charmer.
要是我告诉你我能帮你解决
What if I told you that
I could help you out
克劳斯的问题
with your Klaus problem in exchange
换取一点点小八卦怎么样?
for the tiniest bit of gossip?
比如?
Like what?
你应该听说过我和马赛尔
You might have heard the rumors
that Marcel and l
过去的风流韵事
were quite the item back in the day.
他似乎移情别恋了
He seems to have moved on,
而我想知道是和谁
and I would like to know with whom.
你看到他和那个酒保了
You've seen him with the bartender.
他调情的那个普通女孩吗?
What, that plain Jane
that he carries on with?
只有瞎了眼的男人才会选她而不选我
Well, only a blind man
would choose her over me.
他的后宫里一定还有另一个女孩
There must be another girl in his harem.
听着,我只想要一个真正的结束
Look. I just need the
tiniest bit of closure,
然后我就可以离开纽奥良
and then I can leave
New Orleans,
我会保证带着克劳斯一起走
and I'll be sure to take Klaus with me,
这样的话,承认吧
这会让你的生活轻松许多
which, let's face it,
would make your life a whole lot easier.
听着,马赛尔事情非常多
Look.
Marcel's got a full plate.
如果他有在跟其他女人约会
If he's seeing some other honey,
她就一定在法语区
she's somewhere in the Quarter.
可能就在附近
She's probably close by.
小姐,我只知道这些
And that, my lady, is all I got.
(第22届多芬街音乐节)
今晚可是大活动,有许多人会喝酒
Big event tonight,
a lot of people drinking,
有许多眼睛看着
a lot of eyes watching.
我不想要有麻烦
I don't want any trouble,
也就是说不能有女巫
which means no witches.
去跟女巫们传个话
Send word through the Cauldron.
只要有女巫来,我们就杀掉
Any witches come here, we kill them.
说到这里,也不能有真祖
And while we're at it, no Originals.
我不喜欢蕾贝卡到处打探
I don't like how Rebekah's
been snooping around.
我邀请了卡蜜一起来
她还有她的一位朋友
I got my girl Cami coming,
her and a little friend of hers.
我希望随时有人盯着她们
I want eyes on them at all times.
只能盯着,明白吗?
Eyes only, all right?
我不希望有任何人靠近她们
I don't want anybody going
anywhere near either of them.
大家都有各自的岗位,所有人都警觉点
Everybody's got a post,
everybody keeps an eye out.
明白吗?
We cool?
这是你期待的吗?
So is it everything you hoped for?
是啊
Yeah!
那么我们该复习一下规矩了
So we should probably
go over the rules.
我不会和任何人说任何事
I won't talk to anyone about anything.
我不会说任何有关女巫或吸血鬼
I won't say anything
about witches or vampires
或真祖或你的事
or Originals or you.
但你说过你不会黏着我的
But you said you weren't gonna hover.
这是医生的办公室?
This is the doctor's office?
佩吉医生就住这么偏远
Dr. Paige is only this far out
因为马赛尔的手下一直恐吓她的病人
because Marcel's men kept
terrorizing her patients.
去吧,她又不会咬你
Go.
She won't bite.
让他们进去,告诉他们下手快点
Send them in now
and tell them to do it quickly.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
我还担心在化妆舞会上的表现之后
I was worried you thought
I was some hot head
你会以为我是个性急的人呢
after that display
at the masquerade.
我们都有性急的时候
We all have
our hot-headed moments.
总之,在清理前,我没什么事可做了
Anyway, I'm almost done here
until cleanup,
所以我们两个女孩可以一起玩
so the two of us girls
can hang out
如果你需要去聊天或是什么的
if you need to go
schmooze or whatever.
你知道吗,他十分钟前就该离开这了
You know, he was supposed to stop
hovering, like, ten minutes ago.
你懂我说的话了吧,管不住了
You see what I mean?
Authority issues.
我去和市长聊聊
I'll go talk to the mayor.
他倒是知道要如何表现尊重
He actually knows
how to show some respect.
他叫什么名字?
So, what's his name?
拉小提琴的师哥
Hot guy with the fiddle.
提姆
Tim.
我就知道他会来
I knew he'd be here.
他总是在这样的场合演出
He always performs
at these kind of things.
你们俩认识多久了?
How long have you two
known each other?
十岁时就认识了
Since we were ten.
我不得不退学
I had to leave school,
我没有机会道别
and I didn't get to say good-bye,
我只希望今晚能和他说两句话
so I was just hoping
to talk to him tonight.
很好
That's it!
教堂关门了
Church is closed.
你想要我刺♥激♥,去鬼屋吧
You want your horror fix,
go take a ghost tour.
我不太喜欢鬼
I don't much care for ghosts.
不过我对百叶窗很着迷
I am, however,
fascinated by window shutters.
我一整天都在城里观赏百叶窗
I've been on a town tour
of them all day.
我注意到你阁楼的窗户上有百叶窗
I noticed the windows
of your attic have shutters.
你真的是对百叶窗感兴趣吗?
Are you really interested in shutters?
我向你保证这是我现在最着迷的东西
I can assure
it's my current life obsession.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
基兰神父,你呢?
Father Kieran, and you are?
小好奇小姐
Mildly curious.
这里发生了什么事?
What happened here?
圣安妮教堂曾是这一带的中心
St. Anne's used to be
the heart of the neighborhood.
自从那晚大屠♥杀♥之后
It's been abandoned
for a while now.
已经被废弃了一阵子了
Since the night of the massacre.
九名神学生被他们的一个同学杀死
Nine seminary students were killed
by one of their own.
不!
No!
你就站在血迹之上
You're standing on blood.
我没那么容易吐
I'm not squeamish.
阁楼在哪?
Where's the attic?
我刚才说了,教堂关门了
Like I said, the church is closed.
阁楼在哪?
Where is the attic?
圣器室后面的楼梯上面
Past the sacristy.
Up the stairs.
谢谢你
现在忘了我曾经来过这里
Thank you.
Now, forget I was here.
我就知道
I knew it.
搞什么鬼?
What the bloody hell?
蕾贝卡,请注意错辞
Rebekah, language, please.
以利亚
Elijah!
这些是什么?
What is all this?
你不记得了吗?
You don't remember?
你和我一起去了歌♥剧院
You and l
went to the opera house together.
那是克劳斯拔出你身上的匕♥首♥之后
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表