剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
It was your first foray
back into New Orleans society
你回到纽奥良的第一次劫掠
after Klaus removed the dagger from you.
这是只有你我共享的回忆
It's a memory that
only you and I share.
同时我还要让你知道
这不是黛维娜的另一个花招
Also I needed to know
it's not another of Davina's tricks.
你怎么会醒着?
Well, how are you even awake?
黛维娜拔出了匕♥首♥
Davina withdrew the dagger,
她不知道这么做哪怕只有一次
也会让它失去作用
unaware that doing so even once
would negate its power.
再过几小时,我就会复原了
In a few hours,
I shall be as good as new.
那让我回阁楼去
So, put me back into the attic,
我们就能想办法把你弄出去
and we can find a way
to get you out.
恐怕我还没有准备好
I'm afraid I'm not quite ready
离开呢,蕾贝卡
to leave yet, Rebekah.
这个女孩黛维娜,她很好奇
This girl, Davina, she's curious.
也很任性
Willful, too.
很快我就能和她聊聊了
Soon I shall be able
to speak to her,
也许还能提议某种形式的休战
perhaps even to propose
a truce of some kind.
如果我们能终止这场
So, if we can end this war
吸血鬼和女巫的战争
between the vampires and the witches,
我们就能清除
we'll be able to eliminate the threat
海莉和她孩子的威胁了
to Hayley and her baby.
也许那时,尼克劳斯和我们家族
Perhaps then Niklaus
and our entire family
终于能够享受安宁了
can finally know peace.
在此期间,我需要你照顾好海莉
In the meantime,
I need you to look after Hayley.
她现在是我们的家人了
She is our family now.
所以我需要她和她未出生的孩子
So, I need her
and her unborn child
能够受到我们的保护
to fall underneath our protection.
对我发誓,蕾贝卡
Swear to me, Rebekah.
我发誓
I swear.
你的宝宝的心率很正常
Your baby's heart rate is perfect.
我就知道,她和她妈妈一样坚强
I knew it.
She's a tough one like her mom.
那是很特别的胎记啊
That's a unique birthmark.
我们差不多可以了吧?
We're pretty much done here, right?
(蕾贝卡:你在哪?)
你的血压有点高
Your blood pressure's a bit high.
我帮你准备了一点药
I've got something for it.
(在河口诊所看医生)
那个…其实我不太喜欢吃药
Ah, you know,
I'm actually not that good with pills.
说实话,我也是
Well, me neither, truth be told.
你好,提姆
KLAUS: Hello, Tim.
我相信你和我都认识一个人
I believe you and l
share an acquaintance.
做个好孩子,帮我传话给她
Be a good lad and help me
send her a message.
他不可能走远的
Well, he couldn't have gone far.
他一分钟前才离开舞台
He just got offstage a minute ago.
没关系,反正这是个愚蠢的主意
It doesn't matter.
This was a stupid idea anyway.
不,不是的,黛维娜…
No, it wasn't.
Davina.
算了吧
Just forget it.
告诉她这是一个乐手给的
Tell her this is
from one of the musicians.
她会想离开
She'll want to leave,
她要带她从后门溜走
and you're going to help her
slip out the back exit
这样马赛尔就看不到了
so Marcel doesn't see.
不管你做什么
Whatever you do,
不要让她离开你的视线
don't let her out of your sight.
等一下,黛维娜
Wait, Davina!
我做不到
I can't do this.
你好
Hey.
提姆,我收到你的纸条了
Tim, I got your note.
我收到你的简讯了
I got your text message.
谢谢你来这里见我
Thanks for meeting me here.
能见到你真是太好了
It's so amazing to see you.
真不敢相信我现在居然站在这里
I can't even believe
I'm standing here right now.
我…
I just....
哇
Wow!
你去哪了?
So where have you been,
为什么想在这里见面?
and why did you want to meet here?
这里好阴森
It's so creepy,
发生过很多可怕的事
all the terrible stuff
that happened.
我也说不清,我还蛮喜欢这里的
I don't know.
I kind of like it.
这里很安静
You know, it's quiet.
一个地方不能因为发生了一件糟糕的事
I mean, the place can't
be bad for all time
就一直糟糕下去,对吧?
just because one bad thing
happened, right?
等等,不是,还是从头说起吧
Wait. No. All right.
Back up.
那天你突然就不来学校了
To where one day,
you just stop coming to school,
从此你就像蒸发了一样
and then it's like you just vanished.
是因为突发♥情♥况
我得去处理一些事情
There was an emergency,
and I needed to take care
of some things.
那你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你看起来没事
I mean, you look okay.
事实上,你看起来非常好
You look great, actually.
那你打算回学校吗?
So are you coming back to school?
不回去了
No.
但我要你知道,即便我离开了
But I need you to know
that even though I was away...
我依然想念你
...I miss you.
我想念能在学校看见你的日子
I miss seeing you at school
想念看你拉小提琴的日子
and seeing you play your violin.
其实
Well....
这地方音响效果还不错
This place does have good acoustics.
这孩子很有天赋
The boy has a gift.
要拉出这种感觉是魅惑不来的
You can't compel someone
to play like that.
我知道你是干什么的
I know what you are.
虽然我觉得很疯狂,但至少能说得通
It's crazy to me,
but at least it makes sense,
但这场杀戮
完全是残忍♥而没有意义的
but this massacre
was just a pointless, brutal thing.
你一生中,有听说过
In all your life,
have you ever heard
这样的事吗
of anything like that,
一个好人,一个有理想的牧师
a good man,
an aspiring priest,
没有缘由地掀起一场杀戮
just goes on a killing spree
out of nowhere.
我一生中见太多了
I've seen quite a lot in my time.
这个世界非常可怕
The world is a rather awful place.
最好得去适应它的规则
Best to meet it on its own terms.
不,这个世界并不可怕
No.
The world isn't awful.
人也不可怕
People are not awful.
他们是向善的
They want to be good.
是一些事让他们变坏
Something makes them bad.
把他们击倒
Something breaks them down,
让他们突然崩溃
makes them snap.
总会有迹象
There are always signs,
一个人精神崩溃之前一定有征兆
symptoms before someone
has a psychotic break.
但这凶手完全没有出现任何征兆
The guy who did this had none of them.
他不酗酒,不吸毒
He didn't drink,
he didn't do drugs.
你对这件事很了解啊
You're well-informed on the matter.
你认识他,是吗?
You knew him, didn't you?
他叫西恩
His name was Sean.
是我哥哥
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表