剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
about the witches?
这就是我的事了,不是吗?
Well, that's my business now,
isn't it?
他的时间到了
His time is up.
你现在打算怎样,苏菲?
What are you gonna do now, Sophie?
我会照我说的去做
(SlGHS) I'm gonna do what I said
I was gonna do.
做什么?杀了那个女孩?
杀了你自己吗?
What? Kill the girl?
Kill yourself?
克劳斯不在乎那个孩子
Klaus does not care
about the child.
我在乎
ELlJAH: I do.
我带来了证据
我想帮你们的证据
And I bring proof
of my intent to help you.
你们已故朋友的尸体
The body of your fallen friend,
我从马赛尔那里要来的
which I procured
from Marcel himself.
简安
Jane-Anne?
愿她安息
May she be granted peace.
克劳斯会答应你的条件
Klaus will agree to your terms.
我还需要一点时间
I just need a little more time.
给过你时间了,时间已过
You had your time.
It's passed.
闭嘴
爱格妮丝
Shut up, Agnes.
先接受交易吧
眼下
For now,
accept the deal.
那个女孩和孩子要安然无恙
The girl and the child
remain unharmed...
否则克劳斯会把你们全杀光
...or Klaus
will kill you all.
我也会帮他
And I will help him.
难道我没说清楚我想一个人静一静吗?
Have I not made clear
my desire to be left alone?
每十年你至少会有一次
Well, you demand
to be left alone
要求一个人静一静
at least once a decade.
你的话已经不再有影响力了
Your words have ceased
to have impact.
你为什么一直叨念着那个孩子?
Why must you keep harping on
about the baby?
那个孩子绝对不会被生出来
That child will never be born.
事实上,海莉现在很可能已经死了
In fact, Hayley is
probably dead already.
你绝对不能就这样离开
You will not walk away from this.
放开我
Let me go.
休想
I will not!
别逼我再说一次
Don't make me say it again.
我不会放开你的,我绝对不会
I will not let go.
I will never let go.
即使我永世都得
Even if I have to spend eternity
拯救你,让你摆脱固执、任性
saving you from your own
stubborn, petulant,
卑鄙的自己
vile self.
如果我必须像父亲过去那样殴打你
If I have to beat you as
father used to beat you
来提醒你你的人性
to remind you
of your own humanity.
提醒你去关心一切
To care about anything.
你实在是太可悲了,以利亚
You're beyond pathetic, Elijah.
谁更可悲?
Who's more pathetic?
是那个盼望让家庭完整的人
The one who sees hope to
make his family whole...
还是那个
只能从自己的恐惧中看世界的懦夫?
...or the coward who can only see
the world through his own fear?
几个世纪以来,我什么都不在乎
I haven't cared about
anything for centuries.
你到底为什么在乎?
Why on earth do you?
因为我让你失望了
Because I failed you.
因为第一次父亲动手打你
Because the first time
our father laid a hand on you,
我应该直接打死他
I should've struck him dead.
我还向你保证过
And I made a promise to you.
家庭总是
Always.
Forever.
永远高于一切
Family above all.
你真是个多愁善感的傻瓜
You are a sentimental fool.
也许吧
Perhaps.
尽管如此,我也坚持了这么久了
不是吗?
But I've lasted this long in spite of it,
haven't l?
家庭的联♥系♥赐予了我们无尽的力量
ELlJAH: The bond of family blesses us
with an immeasurable power.
但是我们也要接受随之而来的一切
But we also
must accept what comes with it.
它带给我们无条件
无歉意去爱的
It gives us a responsibility,
to love without condition.
责任
Without apology.
我们永远都不能放弃这种联♥系♥的力量
We can never waiver
from the power of that bond,
即使受到考验
even when it is tested.
这种联♥系♥滋春着我们
给我们力量
The bond nourishes us,
gives us strength.
没有这力量,我们就一无所有
Without that power,
we are nothing.
这座城市曾经是我的家
我不在的日子里
This town was my home once,
and in my absence,
马赛尔得到了我想要的一切
Marcel has got everything
I ever wanted.
权力,忠诚
Power.
Loyalty.
家庭
Family.
我按自己样子塑造他,他却青出于蓝
I made him in my image,
and he has bettered me.
我要他的一切
I want what he has.
我要夺回来
I want it back.
我要成为王
I want to be king.
所以这孩子对你来说
ELlJAH: So, is that all
this child means to you?
只是夺权的工具?
A grab for power?
那对你来说意味着什么呢?
What does it mean to you?
我觉得…
I think...
这个孩子能够给你你一直以为
...this child could offer you
the one thing
你得不到的东西
that you've never
believed you had.
是什么?
And what's that?
家庭无条件的爱
The unconditional
love of family.
告诉苏菲德弗罗,我们成交了
Tell Sophie Deveraux
we have a deal.
你还好吧?
You all right?
只是吸入了灰尘
Just dust.
这地方真古老
This place is ancient.
是的,但这里应该够我们用了
Yes.
It should serve our purposes.
这是我们在法语区的庇护所
It's a sanctuary from
our business in the Quarter.
现在你是这个家中最重要的人
Right now, you're the most
important person in this family.
你需要一个安定的家
You need a good home.
我很好奇
So, I'm curious.
在这段时间里
有没有人间过你的感受?
In all this time, has anyone
asked you how you feel?
和一个疯子一♥夜♥情♥之后
About having a miracle baby
怀上一个奇迹般孩子的感受吗?
with a psychotic one-night stand?
身为一个母亲的感受
About being a mother.
我…
I....
我一出生就被遗弃了
I was abandoned when I was born,
我一变成狼,我的畚父母
and my adoptive parents
kicked me out
就把我赶了出去
the second that I turned into a wolf.
所以我真的不太知道
做母亲的感受
So, I don't really know how I feel
about being a mother
因为我从来就没有过好母亲
because I never
really had a good one.
我会一直保护你
I will always protect you.
我向你保证
You have my word on that.
高尚的以利亚向来信守承诺
And noble Elijah
always keeps his word.
搞定了吗?
Is it done?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表