剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I'm Martha Stewart.
让开
Scooch.
搞什…
What the--
主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达
枯木上的毒苹果的诗
主演:莉雅派普斯
Poetry about poisoned apples
from dead trees.
看来某人很担心要做爸爸了
Looks like someone is worried
about impending daddyhood.
主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
胡说,以利亚回来了
Nonsense.
Elijah is back.
有他在,所有的问题
都会变成精灵尘飘走
In his presence, all problems
turn to pixie dust and float away.
奇怪,我不记得最近被迫躺着的
Strange,
I don't recall any pixie dust
黑漆漆棺材里有什么精灵尘
from the darkness of the coffin
I was recently forced to endure.
你拿妈妈的咒语书干什么?
What are you doing with
mother's spell book?
为了换取我的自♥由♥
Well, in exchange
for my freedom,
我答应女巫黛维娜
I promised the witch, Davina,
我会把母亲的魔法书分享几页给她
that I would share a few pages
from mother's grimoire.
这能帮助她学会控制她的魔法
It'll help her learn
to control her magic.
我想我们可以从小小的解除连结咒开始
Thought we'd begin
with a little unlinking spell.
等等,你想利用她解除
Wait.
You want to use her to unlink
海莉和苏菲德弗罗的连结?
Hayley from Sophie Deveraux?
苏菲假借名义把我们骗回这里
Sophie brought us to this town
under false pretenses.
她并不是只想让我们
扳倒马塞尔和他手下
She doesn't just want us to take
down Marcel and his minions.
她想要回黛维娜
制片:兰斯安德森
She wants to take
Davina back.
所以她利用魔法、威胁
和半真半假的话
So she yoked
her own cause to ours
将她的目的和我们的目的结合
with magic, threats,
and half-truths.
一切到此为止
Well, no more.
此刻,我们和苏菲德弗罗的交易
As of now, our deal
with Sophie Deveraux
无效
is null and void.
尼克劳斯,我需要你跟我来
Niklaus, I need you
to come with me.
我需要单独和黛维娜在一起五分钟
I need five minutes
alone with Davina.
你得确保我不会被打断
You need to make certain
that I am not interrupted.
你留在这里照顾海莉
You stay here and watch Hayley.
我怎么成超级保母了?
How did I get
elected Supernanny?
更重要的是,是谁让他主事的?
More importantly,
who put him in charge?
制片:朗恩麦克劳德
一切都还好吧?
Hey, is everything okay?
需要帮你拿点什么吗?
Can I get you something?
我知道你想要一枚日光戒指,孩子
Look. I know you want
a daylight ring, kid.
给你个提示
我手下有比你早80年的还等着呢
Little heads-up,
I got guys 80 years ahead of you.
知道了
抱歉
Noted. Sorry.
等一下
Wait.
编剧:查理察尔邦尼
黛安艾德穆强
你认识克劳斯米卡森
You know Klaus Mikaelson.
有几次我要你送他回去
I asked you to give him
a lift home a couple times
皇宫饭店
导演:麦克艾罗维兹
对吧?
to the Palace Royale Hotel, right?
嗯,对,皇宫饭店
Um, yeah, the Palace Royale.
我去了他的饭店
You see, I stopped by his hotel
to say sorry
想要为我们的争执道歉
about an argument we had.
结果他说谎,他不住在那里
Turns out, he lied
about living there.
说谎了
Lied.
你有没有听过一句话
Did you ever hear the phrase
“为王者难安”?
uneasy is the head
that wears the crown?
“魔戒”吗?
Uh, Lord of the Rings?
不,莎士比亚说的
No. Shakespeare.
在我还是小孩的时候
克劳斯教会我欣赏
When I was a kid,
Klaus taught me how to read
那些戏剧,讲的都是一个国王
with those plays,
always about some king
赢得了天下却失去了灵魂
who gained the world
but lost his soul,
但现在我懂了
but now I get it.
当一切尘埃落定
See, when it's all said and done
看看身边自己建立的帝国
and you look around
at the empire you built,
唯一重要的是你可以信任谁
the only thing that matters
is who you can trust.
一定有你
There's got to be somebody somewhere
能信任的人
that you can trust.
愿意与你同甘共苦
To stick to you
through thick and thin.
坚持到最后的人
To the bitter end.
山姆对佛罗多说的
Sam to Frodo,
“魔戒现身”
Fellowship of the Ring.
确实有
Yeah, there is someone.
我们曾经是最好的朋友
We used to be best friends.
我答应过你的
I made you a promise.
进来吧
Come in.
宽恕我的罪行,神父
Bless me, father,
for I have sinned.
已经有…一年了
It's been, oh, a year
我都没有好好和你聊过
since I've had
a good conversation with you.
卡蜜儿
Camille.
你一直躲着我,基叔叔
You've been avoiding me, Uncle K.
躲着我最爱的侄女?绝对不会
My favorite niece?
Never.
别说谎,这可是教堂
Don't lie.
This is a church.
再说,我是来寻求专业建议的
Besides, I came about
professional advice.
是有关西恩的
About Sean.
解结咒?
The Spell of Unknotting?
这是一个血结
This is a sanguinem knot.
女巫将其看作代表性的魔法
The witches use it
as representational magic.
如果你能用这个咒语解开这团绳子
If you can unknot this
rope using that spell,
你就向控制魔法
you'll have taken
迈了一大步
an important step towards control.
这是我母亲后期的咒语之一
This is one of my
mother's later spells.
需要的力量远超出你的想像
Requires much more power
than you realize.
如果你能完成这个
If you can perform this,
我会再带一页来
I shall return with another page.
下一次就是你选的咒语了
A spell of your
choosing next time.
因为我是个受虐狂
Apparently,
because I'm a masochist,
今天我去了西恩的坟墓…
I went by Sean's grave today, and--
该死
我本想在你看见前清理干净的
Damn it.
I was hoping to get that
cleaned up before you saw it.
希望没有让你太难过
I hope it didn't
upset you too much.
一点都没有让我烦心
It didn't bother me at all.
这就是问题,我就是为这来的
That's the problem.
That's why I'm here.
这周来我每晚都睡得很香
I've slept like a baby
every night this week,
即使是我的双胞胎哥哥就在
even though
my twin brother hacked
离这告解室不到两英尺的地方
nine priests to death
砍死了九名牧师
not two feet from this confessional.
我最近约会的那个人,马赛尔
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表